ALERT!!!! (((They))) are purging the web of crisis actor theory

>This is from CNN's new article on Sup Forums:

"Last summer we updated the application of our harassment policy to include hoax videos that target the victims of these tragedies," said a YouTube spokesperson. "Any video flagged to us that violates this policy is reviewed and then removed."

Today they took down youtube.com/dallagoldbug today who was the originator of the crisis actor theories and the one man who busted so many of these people. His website went down a little over a month ago after he was pulled over and arrested in Michigan and has been in jail there ever since.

Back a few years ago they had attempted to purge all of his videos from all platforms until he uploaded them to MEGAUpload... A few days later and authorities swooped in on KimDotComs compound and arrested him. He probably still doesn't realize why they went after him to begin with but it was because of WellAware1 videos being hosted on his servers

We are having Chinese style censorship now across all major platforms and the complicit jewish mainstream media is applauding the sister jewish web platforms

I'll recommend that you all comb YouTube for WellAware1 or dallasgoldbug videos like this one:
youtube.com/watch?v=ulIlIUcGVtU

>Do it before they remove them all

pic related is an example of his work and the actor in pic related also plays the Pope in HBO's Game of Thrones because they love to rub this shit in your stupid faces

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2018/02/22/us/parkland-shooting-conspiracy-theories-trnd/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ecm8L1XSA90
youtube.com/watch?v=oSXtsu8jX-o
youtube.com/watch?v=wYrJ4xsFsGo
s1.webmshare.com/XQOaJ.webm
s1.webmshare.com/bZ374.webm
fema.gov/media-library/assets/documents/32326
preptoolkit.fema.gov/web/hseep-resources
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HSEEP
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Prepare for a flood of newfags. Fire up the ovens and the redpills.

>The CNN article:
cnn.com/2018/02/22/us/parkland-shooting-conspiracy-theories-trnd/index.html

The Family EXPOSED! Who is behind it all A MUST SEE:

youtube.com/watch?v=ecm8L1XSA90

>there are at least 613 threads based on this false false flag
yeah no, they're not purging it you dipshit leaf

Auschwitz EXPOSED! :

youtube.com/watch?v=oSXtsu8jX-o

Ron Paul's fake eyebrow(wardrobe fail):

youtube.com/watch?v=wYrJ4xsFsGo

Crisis actors are real, but Price is not the Pope. Man, that's stupid. Ian is not Paul either. Sheesh.

Dude brother Nathaniel is the first person to redpill me on jews. Don't hate on him

It was a drill - s1.webmshare.com/XQOaJ.webm
Drill - s1.webmshare.com/bZ374.webm
David Hogg Supercut - cf-e2.streamablevideo.com/video/mp4/okevd.mp4?token=1519366567-u9%2BtH56lipqPZLQLxRiW51r7LSnqPtAKHk2D3Gx4bSc%3D

It was a drill - s1.webmshare.com/XQOaJ.webm
Drill - s1.webmshare.com/bZ374.webm
David Hogg Supercut - cf-e2.streamablevideo.com/video/mp4/okevd.mp4?token=1519366567-u9%2BtH56lipqPZLQLxRiW51r7LSnqPtAKHk2D3Gx4bSc%3D

his vids are good but hes wrong about a decent amount of things

whotf is john landis though

What are trying to pull here rabbi? even in the pictures you post that biometrics don't match you fag

If you can find me one of these shootings or bombings that did not have drills for the exact same thing going on simultaneously I will send you 1BTC

They are all drills, DHS SHEEP drills:
fema.gov/media-library/assets/documents/32326

preptoolkit.fema.gov/web/hseep-resources

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HSEEP

>And yes HSEEP is another anagram mocking you

I'm going to Varg pill them

The alternative media is control by (((them))) to you fools

Alex Jones and Bill Hicks = brothers, they shared cameraman Kevin Booth who is also married to their siser

HIGH RES

Boston Bombing involved Disney

Bump
Dallasgoldbug is the OG of debunking these drills. If he didn’t stumble across the Gabriel Giffords hoax and saw the connection between the family members involved we may not be talking about this today. I don’t know if Ed is right on every actor he says is a match but I can guarantee a fuck load of those actors are right. Either way he has exposed the scam and brought more attention to this than anyone.

self bump

does jonathan pryce speak 10 languages?

A lot of these people are fluent in several different languages.

They're royals and top jews, they control the planet. Their education isn't the same education that the public gets.

poor Jeb had autism so they didn't let him in harvard

The Bush family are majorly involved in this and intermarried with all the other familys.

Yebs wife is the former Prime Minister of Brazil that just got the boot