Hello

Hello,

I found this site after searching from CNN. As an African American I find the verbiage used on this site highly offensive. The fact that you all have a 30's mindset coupled with the racist bigotry displayed is disgusting. You all should be ashamed of yourselves

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/
youtube.com/watch?v=lWDWVDu01P0
google.com/amp/s/www.newscientist.com/article/2161867-ancient-dark-skinned-briton-cheddar-man-find-may-not-be-true/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

t. basketball American

nigger

He's missing the watermellon, no wonder he's sad

1830's mindset. Prepare to work for the first time in your life, nigger.

Fuck you, Russian nigger.

Dont worry about them mate. They live in the matrix. The real truth, the real red pill. They have a very difficult time swallowing it. They are bipedal great apes disillusioned by a natural phenomena. Albinism, coming from the latin word albus, literally meaning white. They are blinded by their own vanity like narcissus. Take pity on your brother. The very thing he hates, is inside of him.

freedom of speech, deal with it.

S A T E D
A
T
E
D

38' was lit

I'm so used to seeing this pic with the watermelon in his claws. I need to take a break.

Whites would have red eyes if their initial divergence from niggerkind was due to an albinism mutation, you biologically illiterate negroid.

>you on the left

soon my little nègre, soon.

Africa being the birthplace of man was disproved 2 years ago faggot.

SAGE

Nah thats just a myth your kind perpetrates to hide the truth. Europeans came from albinism of the middle east. This much is very obvious. You think yourselves some gods. TALL WHITE NORDICS. Lmao. You are deficient apes.

Cheddarman says that doesnt matter at all.

This is free speech at its fucking core if you dont agree with what you say fight back no one gives a shit. This is a place where you are allowed to say whatever the fuck you want with no real social repercussions. "I may not agree with what you say but i will defend to the death your right to say it".

Why is he executing that nog? I need some context here. Executing a surrendered nigger is nigger-tier behavior I'd expect out of some lip disc wearing savage, not a white man.

Can someone post the real picture of this nigger

I'm white, and I know God Damn good and well when I've taken a wrong turn down a street. So, far, I've survived by turning right the fuck around. You should do the same.

WERE FROM OUT OF THIS WORLD MAN. Hahaha see how funny and righteous reality is? All their hate, all their anger. It gets humiliated by the truth. Clearly its karma. IF youre some dickhead who thinks youre soo great, soo much better than everyone else. Its only natural that the universe would humble you.

Shit is priceless. Albino monkeys larping as space aliens n shiet.

Lol i r8 8/8. Lol no you get a 2 faggot cause you obvious as fuck.

kys nigger

The entire Cheddarman narrative was just brought into question as probaly false in the last couple days.

Too obvious
Try again next time

Executing niggers is our divine perogative libtard. Get with the pogrom or get out of our way.

>real aussie hours

Burn in hell nigger. May your black wife burn in hell. May your black children burn in hell. May your deceased Jim Crow cotton picking ancestors be burning in hell right now, and may your bloodline and the bloodline of every other nonwhite shitskin go extinct forever.

>albinism of the middle east
There's that nonsensical monkey babble that I've become so familiar with. There are only two types of albinism: eyes only, and skin, hair and eyes all at once. There is no form of albinism which only affects the skin. Our phenotype is the result of tens of thousands of years spent in a harsh, cold, low sunlight environment which you could never thrive in on your own. You are a subhuman subspecies incapable of inhabiting any part of the earth aside from the tropics, like a chimp incapable of leaving the rainforest.

You just stepped off the boat on to the wrong Land, Friend.

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/

Here u go nigger

If you execute all the surrendered nogs, who's gonna work the fields?

look dude,its a cessppoll here yes, but everyone hates everyone on here..black guys can post pics of big black dicks fucking white pussy...white guys get to say nigger without getting beat up...we love it here and we're not giving it up.

lol fucking nigger, GET FUCKED

Robots, I refuse to make the same mistake as our ancestors. The mistake of thinking they can be domesticated.

It's ok to be black, we only make fun of actual nigs here.

Nog was approaching the soldier in a confrontational and aggressive way. Unwise right after a firefight in which the soldier lost his wingman, in which the Nog took part.

Can't argue with that. I've always thought of going back in time and convince the founders of the colonies to prohibit slavery, or at least require the use of castrated slaves.

FUCK YOU nigger

Whatever you need to tell yourself. youtube.com/watch?v=lWDWVDu01P0

This has way more credential than you stormfaggers cherry picked first website from google "Scientist say europe not africa was birthplace of mankind"

You people are just hypocrites who cant handle the truth. You didnt fall out of the sky. You descended from albinism you simian.

It's ok to be black as long as you are Nationalist, and want to Make Africa Great Again by going back. We will help every chance we get.

Oh look I proved you wrong, Be sure to notice the black hair of the one albino girl. The Matrix has you. Feelsbadman

Day of the rope is coming

You do know that black hair dye exists, right?

bahahaha like clockwork. Im not even black btw. Truth hurts i bet, the price of your hubris against mankind. Ouch. Very frustrating,

And Trudy will go first.

Why is a girl allowed to dye her hair, let alone one that young?

Ik it’s bait but you’re still a useless nigger

Why the kid has orange hair? School told you albinos have red eyes and white hair. School lied. They sure kept this out of your textbooks and MSM. But don't worry. Ill raise human consciousness.

God damn right he will, I'll personally tie the noose.

google.com/amp/s/www.newscientist.com/article/2161867-ancient-dark-skinned-briton-cheddar-man-find-may-not-be-true/amp/

such b8 mate.

>hi, i'm new but I know to post image with bull shit comment and use meme flag.

How about a day of talking to women you sad lonely loser. No one is scared of your coward beta ass.

You will be

I show you scientific research and u post albino memes.

YOU ARE A NIGGER
>t.mixed kid

primo bait, niggerino

See Stupid monkey. You are digging a hole for yourself which is nearly as deep as the evolutionary trough which you embody.

What a surprise white males find the truth unacceptable. Sucks dont it. Must be all that pride. (hubris)

Nobody gives a shit Italian nigger
bugger off this sacred site

Top Kek!

How bout you get a girlfriend you fucking loser. Sorry you cant even live out your birthright of sleeping with white women. I did today, with my gf. It was great. A faggot like you will never know. You will just come here cry and whine into the void. You will never be a real man.

BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL.

Hello (((spaces, spaces)))
I find your usage of a thumbnail from that film highly amusing.
Check the catalogue my brother of a different colour.
We created the Kek that is its' rating, in protest at our fair appraisal of that capeshit being censored.
May you have many fine sons and a great many mango when the time of the rain comes.
An-beng. Tsamaya sentle.

I show you the truth and you reject it out of shame. Tell me this, why is your skin littered with hidden birthmarks that are dark in color? Where did they come from? Your ancestors perhaps?

Everyone here is from every corner of the globe of every color. Anti-Zionism unites us, we may fuck around with each other with forced memes but we are united in exposing (((them))). My nigga.

> me slut prove me man

Bahahaaha

Try not to kill yourself out of sexual frustration. I know you sympathize with the shooter, because you too are an ostracized loser who was rejected by society. Sad, many such cases.

Ok but no one gives a shit

Youre just ashamed of the truth, laughable. Very funny in fact. Nice Birthmark, aka checkmate.

How does it feel to have all the races of the world look down on you in contempt.

No spelling mistakes = larping as a nigger

Better luck next time

I show u 7.2 million year old dental records and you show me color pictures from a decade ago.

Sympathise with the shooter that cuck lol. No you don't understand me. You don't understand whats coming for you.

Yeah, sure, thats why you live in an artificial matrix and larp as space aliens. You hide from the reality. You are great apes that descended from albinism. An artifical world just to coddle your deficient ego.

Fuck off nigger.

>Cheddarman
Screencapped!
Do you know what Cheddar is?
(Is that the character from the OP)

You dont understand how to talk to women you loser. I think its because your father was weak. Its probably why your mother left him. Tragic.

Racism is OK, I personally hate pajeets and pakis. Anti-Semitism is not OK.

Shame is possibly the least useful emotion, it invites anxiety and offers no benefit to the shamed.

Your own narrative is an artificial construct to make Afrocentrists feel good about coming in last place in civilization. You are a laughable hypocrite.

lol its almost like you've never met me hahaha

You cant handle the truth, the matrix has you. One day, when youre strong enough.

>try to get less racist by seeing a "woke" movie
>they literally made black people spearchuckers

I-I just don't know anymore. I'm trying to change my hateful ways, but Hollywood is making it really tough.

I'm not ashamed of sharing common descent with niggers any more than I am to share it with rats and bacteria. I am proud to know that I occupy a higher position in nature's intellectual and psychospiritual hierarchy than any of them.

Lmao

Im not racist, i just never met a nigger i liked.

Nice concern trolling but you got boring.

Yeah you take pictures from cuck fantasy websites, you really showed him

Whatever you need to tell youself. Mendellin genetics beg to differ. What is dominant and recessive. You are broken, and lonely. And I feel sorry for you and your extreme sexual frustration.

If youre so high, how come youre lonely loser with no gf? hmm beta?