Broward/Dade County Law Enforcement

Need someone to vette the veracity of these two Twitter threads regarding corruption in school/law enforcement for Broward. The first one is the most damning. I’ll provide links here and try to copy/paste the text in this thread:

twitter.com/thelastrefuge2/status/966854507744374784

twitter.com/johnbouchell/status/966396341877342208

This goddamn kike must burn...

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/basedmonitored/status/966813105576665090
prensariotiretail.com/2017/08/17/florida-deputy-accused-of-leaking-video-of-mass-shooting.html
archive.is/hkpKO)
archive.is/eU9Az)
archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178)
youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag[Open]
archive.is/O0jbm)
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg[Open]
archive.is/GOlmf)
archive.is/8MfoN)
archive.is/uAhPt)
archive.is/p6UIl)
khou.com/article/news/nation-now/florida-school-shooting-suspect-ordered-a-drink-at-subway-after-deadly-assault/465-51e94074-994d-4a51-a05a-b739c7441f92
politico.com/states/florida/story/2018/02/21/fla-legislators-aide-fired-after-falsely-claiming-parkland-students-are-crisis-actors-266402
archive.is/CKYqs
s1.webmshare.com/XQOaJ.webm
s1.webmshare.com/bZ374.webm
archive.fo/rYgJU
twitter.com/JohnBouchell/status/966396341877342208
threadreaderapp.com/thread/966396341877342208.html
sun-sentinel.com/news/education/fl-broward-roc-officer-audit-meeting-20150122-story.html
wikihow.com/Baker-Act-Someone
ed.gov/news/press-releases/educators-gather-white-house-rethink-school-discipline
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>1. Watch this video. People don't understand how Broward County School Sheriff Officers operate. I'll explain.

twitter.com/basedmonitored/status/966813105576665090

>2. I spent about 18 months in 2012, 2013 and 2014 investigating Broward and Miami-Dade school policies and how those policies transfer to law enforcement practices.

>3. My interest was initially accidental. I discovered an untold story of massive scale and consequence as a result of initial research into Trayvon Martin and his High School life.

>4. What I stumbled upon was a Broward County law enforcement system in a state of conflict. The Broward County School Board and District Superintendent, entered into a political agreement with Broward County Law enforcement officials to stop arresting students for crimes.

prensariotiretail.com/2017/08/17/florida-deputy-accused-of-leaking-video-of-mass-shooting.html
>Florida deputy accused of leaking video of mass shooting
this is from the airport shooting in 17'

I know “Big if true” is the meme of memes... but this is the QUINTESSENTIAL Big if True story.

What this is implicating is that Broward and Dade counties put a cap on juvenile crime arrests and let go of a LOT of crime in order to fudge the juvenile crime numbers and gain more funding...

They let my nigga Trayvon go. If they had arrested a nigga my nigga would still be alive.

why would you sage this? report this nigger.

__Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School False Flag Timeline__
+Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a second high profile shooting in their county and meet to select date/time. (archive.is/hkpKO)
+Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter". They leave him in place to become the patsy. (archive.is/eU9Az)
+Teachers receive training and are notified a simulated incident will occur. (archive.is/pJeMy#selection-2671.0-2671.178)

__Feb 14__
+Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning. (youtube.com/watch?v=OFly5Ut5Jag[Open] )
+Cruz shows up on campus via an Uber Taxi for unknown reasons.(archive.is/O0jbm)
+Hired team of 2-3 shooters goes into the school and fires blanks with Cruz on campus. (youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU[Open] )
+Alexa Miednik sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus. (youtube.com/watch?v=_R39tNfv_fg[Open] )
+For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
+Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle. ( See Alexa Miednik interview above ).
+Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the patsy.(archive.is/GOlmf)
+FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home. (archive.is/8MfoN)

__Feb 15__
+Cruz is presented with a plea bargain that will let him avoid the death penalty and avoid and real investigation/trial. (archive.is/uAhPt)
+Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide even though he has not killed anyone.

__Feb 16__
+Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime. (archive.is/p6UIl)

fuck off with your tinfoil hat.

How many rounds were fired?
What kind of bullets?
What caliber of bullets?
Can we see pictures of the bullet casings and pictures of the ballistic damage?
Who was the dead black girl?
What parts of the school specifically was the shooter in?
What was in the bodybag being taken out of the school?
Why was there the instant call to demolish the school?
How comeBrowardschools.comwas created in 1996, while Browardschools1.comwas created last year?
Are any autopsy reports going to be released?
Why did the ALLEGED shooters brother get sent to a psychiatric facility just days ago?
How did the laptop get shot and still have a functioning backlight?
Why is there no transparency?
Where is the footage from school cameras?
#ReleaseTheFootage
What part "We don't trust you" does the media, the alphabets, politicians and LE, not understand?
Why are they so desperate to blame Feebs for Mossad' actions?
Why did he stop shooting?
There was no one there to stop him.
What made him stop shooting and "blend in" to walk out with the rest of the students?khou.com/article/news/nation-now/florida-school-shooting-suspect-ordered-a-drink-at-subway-after-deadly-assault/465-51e94074-994d-4a51-a05a-b739c7441f92
And why did all the students start evacuating at that point in time? How did they know it was safe? Where did he go between the time he stopped firing and the time the students started evacuating?

politico.com/states/florida/story/2018/02/21/fla-legislators-aide-fired-after-falsely-claiming-parkland-students-are-crisis-actors-266402
archive.is/CKYqs
>Florida legislator's aide fired after calling Parkland students 'crisis actors'

It was a drill - s1.webmshare.com/XQOaJ.webm
Drill - s1.webmshare.com/bZ374.webm
David Hogg Supercut - cf-e2.streamablevideo.com/video/mp4/okevd.mp4?token=1519366567-u9%2BtH56lipqPZLQLxRiW51r7LSnqPtAKHk2D3Gx4bSc%3D

The timeline filled with retarded claims should be deleted, it's fucking poppycock disinfo. Questions are valid.

kys

THIS

You're spreading disinfo, go have a read.
archive.fo/rYgJU

You just linked a no name faggots twitter. Lick my nuts you zionist kike.

obvious shill.
>a nobody

You must be new to the internet.

While we should always vet, last refuge (conservative treehouse) is an extreme autist and does very accurate deep digs. Not only that, there are several individuals including @DaveNYviii who work with him. If you haven't heard of this guy (TrumpSoldier) he is worth a follow.

Dunno about the other guy Johnny Bravo.

Bamp

heres the thing: its not just them. Read on in the thread and he shows how other districts started getting in on it. Its going to come out that almost every single, more likely every single, school in a libcuck stronghold is taking part in that 'program'.

This is fucking perfect. Of all the evidence of organized crime and treason going on with the leftists... We now have evidence of organized crime and treason going on with leftists that inherently comes with a huge appeal to emotion.

88 DIMENSIONAL CHECK FUCKING MATE

twitter.com/JohnBouchell/status/966396341877342208

threadreaderapp.com/thread/966396341877342208.html

The first link is compelling and comes from a source with some credibility.

The second link might as well be a Sup Forums screencap and makes you sound very tin foil.

This news story corroborates the part about the rent-free housing for school officers. It also features the officer who stood around outside while the shooting went on
sun-sentinel.com/news/education/fl-broward-roc-officer-audit-meeting-20150122-story.html

> tin foil
I recognize that leftist knee jerk reaction. That means the 2nd is the most accurate.

Draining tax payer money with lies and lives. Classic liberal move.

Nice try, ShareBlue.

Lol I live in Broward. Deputy who didn’t go in is a coward, but people like him get placed at schools because they’re usually fuck ups in the field.

2nd guy is funny as shit blaming secret service. We have so many feds down here. ICE, FBI, Southcom in Doral, DHS, etc and this guy says it’s the USSS?

Also that Hogg’s kids father being an FBI agent or the FBI fast response isn’t exactly out of the ordinary, given the fact we have an FBI building in Miramar that houses literally a thousand employees. If you wanna claim false flag go ahead, but do some research

>thousand employees in the entire region
>one of them happens to be this faggots father
>its just a coinkydinkeroo, goyim

gas yourself

>Deputy who didn’t go in just retired before he resigned
He spent years doing his job and suddenly is an old guy expected to go running into an AR15 when he has a shitty Glock for some snot nose brats
I would have bailed too

Anything within 6 degrees of lil Debbie Schultz is corrupt and evil. Raze it all.

>one of the largest federal employers in south Florida
>let alone all of Florida
>hurr he was in on it because he works for the FBI
Kys brainlet

mangina detected

he knew what was expected of him when he signed up.

His mother is also in the fbi, according to one of her social medias
Beautiful

All shills will be held to account for their crimes.

>hear gunshots
>no idea where the shooter is
>no idea how many shooters there are
>no idea what sort of weapon they're using
>better run in there blind with my Beretta

sage in all fields

Fucking nice!

>What is the'Baker Act' and why/how does it apply to the Parkland story tho?
wikihow.com/Baker-Act-Someone

Yes a coward indeed, Deputy Dawg & the kike need to be strung up

Of course it is the department with the kike sheriff that is neck deep in corruption just to steal shekels from taxpayers.

Bottom right is Robert Runcie with Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

>wikihow
But seriously, how did politicians not think how this was going to be abused? Or did they see how it was going to be abused but simply didn't care?
>death to america fags gonna be put to death

HEY WHY DID THEY SACK THE DEPUTY???

WE WANT TE SEE THE VIDYA

Robert Runcie long time confidant of Obama? Keep digging!

his brother was sec of edu under obummer

A businessman turned educator with strong ties to the Obama administration is Broward’s new schools chief.

Sorry that was wrong. Pretty sure he has a twin maybe superintendent of dc schools

I'm all fucked up, forget all I said. All these niggers look the same to me. I'm going to bed

ed.gov/news/press-releases/educators-gather-white-house-rethink-school-discipline

That chick is actually 5'9"

I gotchu famalam

also

bump

Bumping because that first timeline is big if true

John spookspotter seems not all that legit but that first link hooo boy what a web of deciet this is

THIS!