Lmao

CANADA YES

Other urls found in this thread:

m.huffingtonpost.ca/trey-anthony/black-panther-representation-black-children_a_23368471/?utm_hp_ref=ca-homepage
www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/dp-pd/hlt-fst/imm/Table.cfm?Lang=E&T=41&Geo=00&SP=1&vismin=15&age=1&sex=1
youtube.com/watch?v=ZrZZQzyhp7g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You cheeky fucker

Please annex us.

Shut up you cuck

I want to believe it's fake, but it's Canada, so nothing surprises me at this point.

>nigger steals someone's name

MAKE LINK

"Canamutt"?

eheheheh...niggers are so child-like.

>Not "Ret me terr u aboot what parts of the worrd are diverse...."

m.huffingtonpost.ca/trey-anthony/black-panther-representation-black-children_a_23368471/?utm_hp_ref=ca-homepage

the real article says "nephew"

There is no Canamutt meme you gullible morons.

www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/dp-pd/hlt-fst/imm/Table.cfm?Lang=E&T=41&Geo=00&SP=1&vismin=15&age=1&sex=1

Canada is still aboit 73% white.

>my wife's son

ty, op is fag

>There is no Canamutt meme
For now...

Fake and gay

>After the movie, he asked my sister about the possibility of him being a king, and the next morning he requested that everyone call him T'Challa. He had a new sense of pride, a new identity, a newfound confidence, and when my sister downloaded the "Black Panther" soundtrack, things went to another level. The entire family was blessed with a short video of his beautiful, beaming brown face, hips moving, and him strutting to his new "Black Panther" dance. It brought me so much joy that I now watch it every morning!

>downloaded the soundtrack
royal privilege I guess

Sometimes it's depressing to see a meme come into reality like my wives son.

Look, if blacks find new role models and stop acting like niggers, I see nothing wrong about that.

K, but you fags are still reigned by an old batty monarch. Meanwhile, we fought for our independence. I'd rather live on free soil with mutts than bitch soil with cucked whites.

pls dont remind me

They chose the wrong role model. This is the ideal role model:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZrZZQzyhp7g

>I'd rather live on free soil with mutts than bitch soil with cucked whites.
They'll be mutts soon enough, at an even faster rate than us. They'll be cucked AND mutts. What evil have the leafs committed to have to suffer such a cruel fate.

Cities worthy of annexation:
>Calgary
>Winnipeg
>Montreal
>Edmonton
the rest of your shitty nation can fuck the fuck off

>aboit