Pedro is the MVP of the century

Pedro is the MVP of the century

Pedro's here.

>ywn go to japan and impregnate nip cuties
Pedro's life is UMA DELICIA

This, but unironically. I love the dude.

does he only wear camo tanktops?

Is the Brazil-Japan workers thing still going on?

I don't know why, his camo index is already big

>Latin american
>No comic relief
>Actually a decent guy

Im surprised this guys even exist, Japan usually just bother with americans or people from europe when showing foreigns.

I read the manga years ago, how's the anime? does it add anytthing? is it a faithful adaptation?
and it's almost always a foreigner woman marrying a japanese man.

Pedro e o melhor garoto.

I think his sole presence was some kind of comic relief, but it didnt went beyond that and was actually a nice guy.

The best part is his marriage is a marriage of love. Unlike 99% of japanese marriages.

U M A
M
A

Is what happens when your society just take the tech from other countries but never really outgrows their feudal era mentality.

The fact he's close to his wife working on the store(?) and not away in some office job until late at night helps a lot.

Cooked hamsters?

The marriage from families where husband and wife work together is long lasting even in Japan, in any country really.

90% of the time they don't need to stay those extra 6 hours.

>almost always a foreigner woman marrying a japanese man.
This will forever rustle my jimmies for some reason.I know they are works of fiction but this always looks so fucking improbable and asspulled that ruins it a bit, even if there's fucking aliens or weird shit in the manga/anime/novel/whatever the hot foreigner marrying or falling for muh nihon gentleman will always stick out like a sore thumb

well, womans are just object for the japanese society, and man are the only ones with value, of course is the man getting all the love.

UMA DELICIA

Niggers, can you stop saying that meme shit every fucking time anything more or less related to Brazil is mentioned? We're the only ones who understand fucking Portuguese and Brazilian memes, have some common sense.

UMA
D
E
L
I
C
I
A

U M A
M
A

It was never really a thing

It was japs being tricked into becoming slaves for coffee farmers and the government not allowing them to go back

how do you say hamster in portuguese?

It's not our fault you guys completely shitblasted yourselves.
You, Swedes, Canadians, and Indians have become complete memes and the mere mention of your existence devolves into shitposting.

when /asp/ was a thing we all woke up to brasilieros and canadian shitposters

Hamster or Criceto

Hamster. It doesn't change.

Yeah, I know, but I still have some hope that people in this country here in Sup Forums can have some fucking self-awareness and take notice that no, 99.9% of the board doesn't speak Portuguese and doesn't understand these fucking shit-tier memes.

european and soul arent any better they both look like something you wouldn't eat even if you were starving

Sopa de Criceto, Umaru delicia

UMA DELICIA