youtube.com/watch?v=B6u-aQnEqJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pic related

CNN, you are fake news

youtu.be/6c0L6ewKv8g

my fave

It's happening
twitter.com/HydeSSon/status/966953207963537408

who else wants to make sweet love to jake tapper?

The whole point here is to frustrate CNN. Cool the JQ.

Where’s HanAssholeSolo when you need him?

>not naming the jew at every opportunity

anyone got the webm of this?
youtube.com/watch?v=s9xokE0fRok

And yet, CNN have failed to rebut even a single point made.
Pathetic.

die Russian piece of shit

Please leaving me alone comrade dem.

Was there a point made? All I saw was retardation

The JQ isn't something you want to spoil people on, because its too ingrained. The most effective order is generally women, then lesser races, then dangerous ones. Jews are not blacks, and they cannot integrate, or hide, so that's how you begin to incept that in-group mechanism. If you start with jews, they just see fuzzy nose people with ugly grins and assume you're a crackpot. They can't understand the problem with people like Ben Shapiro if they don't understand the basics, and trying to get them to incept an in-group mechanism over jews right off the bat is asking too much.

I'm not kidding here. I honestly want to talk about this. Why start with the JQ, when (((they))) are the best at hiding? It's like trying to learn the game on a ballbuster difficulty.

Oh hey cnn. Fuck off

good one

Kek

GAS THE KIKES RACEWAR NOW

NIGGER
NIGGER
N
I
G
G
E
R

CNN dun goofed

test

I got CNN's pet Hogg tied. He's been burning the American flag and being generally creepy posting his agenda for change alongside pictures of bullets BEFORE whoever was in on the shootings carried them out.
The other thread. CNN will never recover consciousness - yay!

Get the fuck in here! Kikes are sliding this. They are scared!

Then the article they retracted because they realized it was the first time they ever told the truth

You can't control the path of a normie's redpilling unless you are personally teaching them. If the norman brain shuts down every time they see the word jew then they need to be desensitized to the word jew. Even if they're only laughing at cartoon merchants, or muh 6 gorillion, and still watching ben fullshekels, this desensitization is slowly taking place. And once they understand that globalists are the problem, they're 88% of the way there and will be much more receptive to learning (((who))) these globalists are. The JQ is the hardest pill to swallow because it means overcoming a lifetime of conditioning. The final ascendancy is learning that Sup Forums was right all along about those pesky merchants.

Always remember: Fake News comes from Real Jews.

Reminder that CNN tried to blackmail a private citizen into ideological conformity.

lrn2crop faggot

Who's that gay retarded (((he)))?

>Was there a point made? All I saw was retardation
I know.. CNN is getting ridiculous.

youtube.com/watch?v=p2QMQi-m63E

get in this 10 hour old dead thread!!

youtube.com/watch?v=B6u-aQnEqJQ