What do we do about CNN?

You put on a press badge, and you have a pass to lie, cheat, and steal. How does this get fixed? It's literally going to start a Civil War. Don fucking Lemon is going to start a Civil War, and he doesn't even know it. Wtf. How do you fix this problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

theblacksphere.net/2017/02/fake-news-cnn-planting-debate-questions/
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/busted-cnn-rigged-debate-cruz-sanders-video-photos/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Start arresting journalists.

Haha, that's shooped user. I've seen a lot of those in my day, so I would know. Honestly it's nothing to worry about, just chill out maybe smoke some weed then hit the hay, if anything big comes out of this it'll be on the news.

50 U.S. Code § 842

media isn't the problem
The problem lies with the american psyche

Very intricate to do such sort of thing as it’s difficult to gather enough hard evidence to present in court on offensive

It's not shopped you mong. I watched it happen live. Get better at your job. Tell Brock I said hi.

Don't watch, don't click.

You know Billy what I need, dontcha Billy? Show me dem proves

7pbp

Hahahahaha alright, you guys continue worrying about a literal nothingburger then. Me? I got more important shit to do.

That looks fucking shooped. I mean, if you want todiscredit CNN use another method other than outfake news-ing them for fucks sakes

>How do you fix this problem
You don't. Just embrace accelerationism and let shit sort itself out. Just enjoy the ride.

Better yet, do you have a link to the video? Just to REALLY make normies assmad when they immediately say it’s shopped

Hold on one second, while he shittily edits a video lol. This guy is some advanced D&C shillery right there

>Tits
>btfo

It's a picture of the Cruz Sanders debate last year, where they did this same shit. It also has a quote of what they recently said about the kid calling out their bullshit from the recent townhall. This is three times now they've put on horseshit rigged specials and gotten caught. The third being trump's debate where Donna gave out the questions to shillary.

>How do you fix this problem?
Gas the jews for real this time

Get pitchforks and torches and burn down their headquarters? Tyranny is tyranny and they don't exactly live in a castle.

JOURNALISTS FIRST

No, I'm pretty sure the most trusted newsource™, would never script an interview. It's getting pretty late, I don't know about you but I'm gonna go get a nice big glass of warm milk and and get some sleep.

Fuck off. It's not my fault you have no God damn memory.

>theblacksphere
What a great fucking source! Literally fucking nothing, like I've been saying. Not even worth a click

>Don fucking Lemon is going to start a Civil War
That's what they want. The solution is to redirect most of the push towards CNN/CNN employees/CNN consumers and supporters as to instill fear upon them and to discourage them since they'll be the ones who get destroyed first in a theoretical civil war. Make them fear civil war. This is where Trump's help can come in handy. Revocation of passports and travel for such people should be the first thing, to prevent escape. Second is just pure psyops; them and their families. Third is arrests here and there for whatever.
>Sedition, conspiracy, being traitors, etc.

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/busted-cnn-rigged-debate-cruz-sanders-video-photos/

Will this one work?

>What a great fucking source!
It's actually a nigger that hate democrats, nothing like pic related

and the last one ive got of these to finish it

Fuck, I guess I'll update it. Thanks for the pics user

Oh my bad bud, I thought this was from the NRA town hall

Apparently you don't - and your "hahaha's" are so forced it makes me cringe. I'm guessing you're a shill, or a retard... Or a retarded shill...

No worries. It's just them doing this same thing twice. Fucking infuriating.