Prisma Shirou - The Movie & Prisma Illya 3rei manga

Movie is out and nips are gushing all over the place.

New chapter is out: imgur.com/a/RvMt8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GbqVWiWbeEo
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31818397
m.bilibili.com/video/av13849724.html
a.pomf.cat/quybws.mp3
bilibili.com/video/av13849724.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UbU7xDc2l2w
youtube.com/watch?v=re765u4iS6A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

More Angelica when. And I want more scenes with her in the movie.

So, was it any good?

Is Prisma Illya an insult or a complement to the Fate franchise?

Nip stream of consciousness. Assorted opinions.
>definitely feels like the Fate/Zero of Prisma Illya with some Heaven's Feel in there as well
>it was 90 minutes the first half was really good for the Miyu SoL
>Miyu was really really cute
>by the middle part it kicks into full gear
>Shinji was campy as all fuck but still amazing
>killing your own sister a hundred times better than ejaculation, wow what a line
>his VA really did a number during that part
>where's Illya though?
>if you wanted Illya then you'll get at most 10-30 seconds of her during the epilogue
>until then just make do with how cute Miyu was
>SAKURA A CUTE
>you have to watch it for the anime original scenes they added of the grail war
>ah but this line その剣は片手で振れるほど軽くない was cut out that might be the only gripe
>why is there still no Illya?
>nothing on the level of the Saber Alter fight but the action in the movie is still equal if not better than all the high point fights of all the other seasons
>UBW was different, it was cool, Shirou was cool, and EMIYA was amazing
>I felt chills during UBW maybe this is the kind of Shirou and Gilgamesh confrontation that I really wanted
>the very end where Miyu is in S1E1 and meets Illya is extremely emotional
>the way Kaleidoscope turned into Starlog made me cry it really does feel almost nostalgic
>ILLYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>you could definitely feel all the love for the source material in this movie
>from the voicework, to the music, to the atmosphere, to the direction, almost everything was like a love letter to the fans and Fate
>as expected of Silver Link and Oonuma
>I would rate it above five stars if it weren't for the fact that it didn't surpass Hiro-sensei's incredible art in the manga
>by the way Kuro didn't show up
>now make an actual Illya movie

You tell me user.

Judging by the nip reactions, it's the best animated adaption of anything related to Fate to date.

The only thing that might top it is the HF movie.

still waiting on that EMIYA remix

Best route?

better than unlimited budget works?

youtube.com/watch?v=GbqVWiWbeEo

Fate route is best route.

Prillya 3rei is HF 2.0, except with a more likable Shirou.

Yes.

You guys are hyping it too much. It's alright but it's not amazing.

t. someone who watched it

I'm gonna call bullshit unless you post proof.

I kinda wish it would get a western showing, but we'll probably have to wait for BD's in a year.

Hey man I'm just going by nip twitter and 2ch.

Wait, is a chapter missing? Last one i saw was medusa illya vs thor girl.

>sakura a cute
Impossible.

UBW was better.

>Prillya 3rei is HF 2.0, except with a more likable Shirou.

Explain?

>gets shafted in the main game
>gets shafted in her own spinoff
Isn't it sad Illya?

>Illya in the title but Illya isn't in the movie

what the fuck? Why would I want to watch fate chuunishit trash, I watch for Illya not for some 60 year old with the mentality of a teenagers writing

But Heaven's Feel is the Illya route

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31818397

Last track

>tsukihime
Arc, Ciel, Akiha
>sub-heroines
Hisui and Kohaku
>fate
Saber, Rin, Sakura
>sub-heroines
Illya and Caren

Will be mostly a sort of a flashback explaining some things in 3rei, so it'll mostly be to 3rei what Fate/Zero was to Fate/Stay Night.

No shit sherlock

Miyu's Shirou is more human than machine/sword autist compared to normal Shirous barring fluffy and Carnival Phantasm Shirou.

Damn this is amazing

Holy shit.

Apparently SL went all out with the budget on this one, it looks even better than Ufotable at times. Well, TV quality Ufotable, I bet the HF movie blows both this and UBW out of the water.

Gave me turkeybumps

TOOT

Yeah, it'll probably look amazing.
Too bad the story is going to be absolute shit and get hated on hardcore as fuck.

When was the last time Ufotable made a actual good movie? Paradox Spiral?

M Y D I C K

>Well, TV quality Ufotable, I bet the HF movie blows both this and UBW out of the water.
I mean, overall it probably will but I hope they don't have too many scenes where the viewpoint is far away and the servants are moving extremely fast.

Those scenes in the PV with Lancer vs True Ass on the freeway and especially Saber vs Herc looked jank as fuck.

>>the way Kaleidoscope turned into Starlog made me cry it really does feel almost nostalgic
Based. a.pomf.cat/quybws.mp3

>the way Kaleidoscope turned into Starlog made me cry it really does feel almost nostalgic
I need to fucking experience this

NEW CM:
bilibili.com/video/av13849724.html

MUH
U
H

UBW.

>as expected of Silver Link and Oonuma
This sounds like bullshit, no one expected something good from those 2.

I have seen this said here but I have also seen people saying it is over hyped and that the battle weren't really that good but just better than usual Prisma. Who tells the truth?
Camrips fucking when?

It's like watching those poor saps who watched Railgun S not knowing about Touma's role in the story all over again.

Just saw the movie. Muh boy Shirou a beast! Miyu was cute

UBW wasn't a movie you retard.

Best Fate

Secondary spotted.

The battles were okay imo. I like Shirou vs Shinji more than the last battle but the last one's sound track was epic as fuck

Jesus christ, I can even imagine the sword spam.

I said when was the last time Ufotable made a good movie, you troglodyte.
UBW movie was by DEEN.

I think he meant it wasn't an Ufo movie, the movie was DEEN, and fucking terrible.

See >>nothing on the level of the Saber Alter fight but the action in the movie is still equal if not better than all the high point fights of all the other seasons
They're definitely over hyped but still pretty good.

>Want Illya.
>Watching Prisma Illya
Prisma Illya isn't Illya from Fate. She's some generic little girl who's given while hair and Illya's name.

He's more likable to faggots with short attention spans who just want Shirou to be a "badass sword fighter guy".

It wants me to log in, so fuck it no thanks.

I love how god-tier EMIYA remixes keep coming at almost a yearly basis.

Was Kariya wearing tube top with thigh highs?

Miyu Shirou is more likeable just because Miyu isn't annoying like Sakura's shit was in HF, and that's also ignoring that Shirou saving his imouto already makes it 10x better, Sakura was better too, it's basically HF without any of the bad points.

Was UFO's UBW adaption that bad?

somebody upload the mp3 of missing track 34. It's missing from torrents.

BD rips when?

How did you understand that from those posts? Are you a retard?

When the BD is released.

But without the best points like Kirei vs Shirou.

>Kirei vs Shirou.
Fuck, alright I will give you that one. I would say that swordspam is close to Shirou vs Berserker though.

>implying

Miyuverse Shirou is as Shirou as any other one.

>Kirei vs Shirou.
No one gives a fuck about that shit.

3rei mapo scene can't hold a candle to the original mapo scene

youtube.com/watch?v=UbU7xDc2l2w

It's time.

Why not?

This has better audio, youtube.com/watch?v=re765u4iS6A

Was 3rei a rehash of HF?

>nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31818397
The new EMIYA is fucking hotblooded

Its a caricature of HF basically; a very simplified version without most of the nuance and other themes. Yet it tried to hit the main idea at least.

Will you give up on your idea to save someone you love, even if it means the weight of the world will be upon you in the worst ways. Shirou is pushed to his limits, mentally, physically, but at the end he managed to protect something at least even if its different than what he initially set out to do, he still had pride that he protected something.

Thanks for exposing yourself as a fucking casual piece of shit. Get the fuck out of Sup Forums.

>maybe this is the kind of Shirou and Gilgamesh confrontation that I really wanted
I found my Jap brother, this so fucking much, every time I go through the final fight of UBW wether in novel movie or tv series format it's always underwhelming, I can tell just by the music they released this is going to be the one

Basically Ideal vs Reality; its a route meant to force the idea of consequences down your throat a lot. A route that takes away the idea of easy answers as well. You have to carry that weight.

>literally a dozen of EMIYA remixes already
MAKE IT STOP

It was better than HF.

So Prillya makes how many spinoffs that ended up better than the source now? 5?

that's a little harsh, it's Illya just a different version of her without the traits and history that lead her to being who she is in Fate, she's not supposed to be the same exact person that's the whole point, it's like with Nagato and dissapearance Nagato, I don't get why it gets people so mad seeing alternate versions of themselves based on versions of themselves that could actually happen.

Thematic moments really come into play in the Gilgamesh vs Shirou fight; but in a very different way compared to UBW.

There's a reality marble somewhere filled with nothing but EMIYA remixes.

How was the Shinji fight? I hear his VA went completely fucking bonkers to the point that some people were annoyed or even couldn't stop giggling at it.

>a weight of a sword is heavier than others
you can see how BTFO she was
cant wait for it

What are Prisma themes on that fight?

it takes like two seconds to log-in you mong

That's the point though. The things that people love about Fate Illya just aren't present in Prisma Illya. It might as well just be a completely different character. It's not like Shirou, for example, who, despite going through different actions depending on appearance, is still basically the same guy in almost all his appearances.

next up is

>emiya -yuki kaijura mix-
>nine lives blade works

>that one nipbro of mine who keeps wanting to see the movie but the tickets are always sold out
Poor fucker.

What is the best "EMIYA" moment in Fate?

I wish the line "I won kiritsugu" would have been in the original FSN somehow.