A Flaw in the design of NASA’s new $1 billion mobile launch tower

Waste of space? NASA’s $1bn mobile launch tower may work only once.
The 400ft Mobile Launcher (ML) had been designed for the now-defunct Ares I rocket but has since been re-purposed for NASA’s
upcoming Space Launch System (SLS), a heavy-lift rocket for deep-space missions.
With the conversion work now complete, officials have noticed the tower has twisted and developed a slight northwards “lean,”
a fault that reportedly means it will only be good for one or two launches.
rt.com/usa/419582-nasa-mobile-launch-tower-rocket/

TOO MUCH FAT ON THE BRAINS. LOL

hmm, it does seem someone should audit this erector set.

everything in Jew York City is very expensive, huge amounts of money pour into that city and enrich (((them))), it's literally a cash-cow to them and twice as much so as before 9/11, which they greatly profited from

Burj Khalifa is twice as tall as the next biggest tower, and is a modern engineering marvel yet costs less than half as much as an inferior memorial 9/11 tower. Who Jewed the developers?

Replying to

you fucker, you did it

The aliens that run Nasa look like this.

yes, yes, a $1B metal tower, those funds for sure aren't diverted to other projects

>Elbphilharmonie
Not even a skyscraper at all, just a colossal waste of tax money

I don't know about the fault, if it's real or not, bad or not, repairable or not...but 1 billion for that?!? Jesus Christ was a rip-off, that thing shouldn't go beyond 200 million at best.

I guess that when you have a society of retards that believe that Earth is a ball floating in space you can sell the retards anything by invoking the glories of space exploration and Star Trek-ianism.

NASA...pimping strong...lol

>, those funds for sure aren't diverted to other projects
like what for example ??????

Can be anything. Fill people's pockets, weapons for "moderate Syrian rebels", new secret weapon systems, cultural/ideological subversion, etc, etc...anything.

JEWlluminati needs money to finance their activities and the best kind of money is money from White working class taxes.

>1 billion dollar metal frame with guide-rails
Fucking Americans I swear...

MONEY LAUNDERING
RICO CHARGE WHEN?

We wuz Amazonian Princess!!!

building tends to cost less when you use indian slave laborers.

The tractor? OK, it has to be high-tech, suspension, engines, electronics, etc...OK but no more than 100 million.

The fucking tower is just a fucking tower with fuel lines and shit...another 100 million no more.

secret space program using graviphoton pair production from the vauum thats been run parrallel to nasa since before nasa was nasa

They reduce the construction costs with disposable nepalese workers.

>white women are so bad they actually get the nigger to work

I wonder what will happen with Guiana niggers once Arnianespace's competivity will crash?