EU army thread - why are they all negroes edition

The US is shitting itself that the EU will replace NATO in Europe with its own military - thus not supporting American wars of aggression any more
breitbart.com/london/2018/02/19/us-warns-brussels-not-threaten-nato-eu-army/

Massive interest in EU army in Europe
dw.com/en/changing-europe-revives-interest-in-an-eu-military/a-42555374

French-German units to be basis for EU army
global.handelsblatt.com/politics/franco-german-brigade-884225

Translation: The two countries least able to expel the globalist serve their usual figurehead role in arming more niggers for Islam. The usual three to five newspapers shill for it and the foundation of this great endeavor is a bunch of "French-German" example nogs taught to fight by numale-bearded half-men handpicked to command "tanks" which Uschi designed for transporting pregnant women. According to Breitbart this is a thread to NATO. You may now feel dignified about the world you live in.

It's deliberate that they take these troops and make them do social work in shithole countries to demoralize them

Good. Take charge of defending yourselves. It's about time you fucking cucks get off your asses and do shit on your own.

what a sad fall from former glorious heights

I do not follow your "points". It is a fact that the EU army is moving along. It is also a fact that NATO is very, very frightened that their budget is cut by 70% if Europe steps away (basically killing NATO)... so the only question left is why the French are all black.

Nogs fighting nogs. I would donate for that.

>taught to fight by numale-bearded
Says the fat ass sitting in is chair at his moms basement not even being able to grow proper facial hair.

How come there are four French but only one German. In that photograph.

Nato jews butthurt shilling posts incoming in 3, 2, ..

>How come there are four French but only one German. In that photograph.
We are effective.

Is France really that Blacked already?

>The US is shitting itself that the EU will replace NATO in Europe with its own military

If this is actually true (which I don't think lol) you germans are pretty stupid if you remain in Germany but you would also deserve it for fucking up all of Europe again.

>EU army
You know what happened to the Austria-Hungarian army?

But the only people usually demoralized by how much shitholes suck are the leftists that shill for them - so do you mean this is some kind of veiled mass redpill project?

Because France exists to die in the service of turning Europe black. Look up Clinton's leaked e-mails - the French army consider bombing Ghaddafi the "rebirth of their glory" for picking up where they failed in the Rhineland those eighty years ago.

Struck a nerve, faggot? Your spooge-sponges don't impress anyone outside your nightclub, nig-licker.

>Struck a nerve, faggot?
I'm calm as can be but you seem pretty upset about a man you do not know. You should rethink your priorities maybe, especially if you get exhausted by a 10 second run, mister internet warrior.

America -is- NATO you ungrateful kraut.

I wish you cumsoaked freeriding faggots would pay your own way. Then maybe you'd be able to train with real rifles instead of dildos.

I attacked clowns in the army. You attacked me for mocking beard numales. Now that I deduce I struck a nerve, you tell me that I seem to be upset. Notice where this might not compute? Back to what passes for bootcamp with you, little soldier soy.

They want to outsource their military to niggers? Russia must be smiling.

This worked "well" for the Umayyad, Punics, and Egyptians.

Bwahahah!

meh at EU Army. The concept ain't new. The Catholic Church used to organize an EU army into Crusades

EU wants to go Holy Roman Empire without the religion?

"Diverse" army for loosely allied nation states.

They gotta adopt a universal language. Latin?

the dutch and germany army are already pretty much fused. navy isnt far behind. no idea about the airforce but i cant imagine it being any different. suck it

French army was mostly negroes in WW2 already.

I just hope we can get rid of the insane budget cuts in the near future. our troops don't have the money to practice with actual bullets. Shit's ridiculous

>MAMAAAAA ER HAT MICH IM INTERNET BESCHIMPFT.

Those are African soldiers they are lecturing a german about warfare.

Baby step

jokes on you, neither do we :^)