End the jewry.

you should know ya dirty heeb

Why is he hated so much on Leddit?

Prove the jews ruined Atlantis

He's an interesting fellow.

How so?

Cause a paradigm shift in human history

Go back to pleddit, moron.

rediscover the wisdom of a civilisation lost when a comet impact ended the last ice age.

because everything he says is literally wrong and it takes 5 minutes of googling to find that out

but of course these days saying something convincingly beats saying something thats actually true

Whats one thing hes wrong on?

This guy is Graham Hancock a kinda sorta scientist. He believes their were prior civilizations on earth before 11,000 BC based on geological evidence around the world as well as the many cultural myths that will say the same thing such as the great flood despite some of them having no contact with each other.

He believes Atlantis existed and was destroyed by that great flood caused by a meteor that struck the polar ice caps which caused a rapid melt and climate change which is part of the "global warming" you see now when we should be in an ice age still. He believes some people survived from Atlantis and went and gave "ancient knowledge (science based)" to the random tribes of the world that survived that floor. This is corroborated by many myths of the flood and then the arrival of white, sometimes blue eyed men who would come giving free ancient knowledge (science based).

(Personally I believe some of that knowledge is actually magic, but Graham does not believe that to my knowledge).

He gets a lot of hate for all of this despite sounding relatively reasonable due to how modern academia is controlled by jews who don't want their narrative disrupted. I suspect he's correct about all of what I wrote. However he also promotes the use of psychedelic drugs and the likes to expanding your mind.

His main two books that I read were Fingerprints of the gods and Magicians of the gods (they aren't magic/supernatural based despite the names).

Holy Shit. makes sense

Yeah don't tell reddit though they hate sense. I believed something similar until I finally found his works and then ended up waiting for Magicians of the gods. He goes into more detail in those ofc similar to that ancient alien stuff but less clickbaity. Like he'll talk about how certain stone structure (esp South American) are too large to have been moved or too well crafted based on the time that they were built.

The theory that there have been human civilizations prior to 11,000 BC is completely rejected by modern scientists which from a logical pov makes no sense cause those same people will say we've been "human" as we are for 200,000 years. Plenty of time for prior people's to be erased completely. There could have been cities just like what we have now thousands of years back that were all wiped out, or perhaps some survived but devolved into more primal humans until it happened again. I don't believe that latter one but modern science is so biased and stubborn it's lost it's ability to be "science."

On top of that us who are here on this site know full well what that bias is and who is behind it. So you have to wonder, if these jews and elites are truly satanic pedophiles perhaps they are continuously hiding something from us. Why wouldn't they hide and hoard magic, for example?

most of his books and theories are based on mythology and pseudoscience, not actual historical or archaeological evidence.

book sales and jewish lies about aliens

>Like he'll talk about how certain stone structure (esp South American) are too large to have been moved or too well crafted based on the time that they were built.

The most compelling point he makes is that all the best and most difficult architecture is generally the OLDEST in Egyptian and American civilizations. That makes me buy in to an older high-ish civilization that fell.

Star alignments are spoopy and I want to believe (and I do in my heart), but it is just tenuous enough that it smells like a just-so story.

...but the Sphinx is totally antediluvian.

I hate Australians. You are the fucking worst faggots on Earth. Even worse than the fucking Muslims.

This faggot get's as butthurt as Varg when questioned.
Did someone see that sceptic-dude Vs. this faggot on JRE? I've met girls in Drama-classes less dramatic than this asshole. He went from "based" to "shithead" in my book after than.

I still got huge respect for Randall Carlson though, freemason or not.

But yes, fuck graham hancock and his nigger-wife.

Tbh I don't remember much of the specifics just his overall theory and the reason was because I already believed it. So I can't really add onto stuff like this
>...but the Sphinx is totally antediluvian.
though I recall him saying that numerous times lol. I'm don't go into that star alignment stuff either but i do really find his arguments compelling enough to warrant research.

He destroyed that skeptic dude and his lackey though. Cited NatGeo and completely shut them down on multiple fronts. It’s almost like you and I didn’t watch the same podcast. Randal was as tight as always, I can agree with you there!

Wasn't kinda vindicated when they dug up Göbekli Tepe?

I can see why they call him a hack after his bitch-like behavior.

I think slightly, I don't keep up on the guy as the guy isn't what's important in all this, but Gobekli Tepe was dated to I think 11,000 so just before 12,000, but IIRC GT proves that people did gather into groups before the agricultural revolution which people thought was both the reason people gathered into "civilizations/societies" as well as the reason populations started growing.

Keep in mind too that when these people believed the agricultural revolution formed society/civilization they also use that as their logic to mock religion and every other aspect as they think it stemmed right from the agriculture and society, but this shows it was the other way around. Pretty much flips them on their heads though they probably haven't gotten around to realizing it let alone admitting it. They'll probably never admit it.

gobleki tepe sounds like one of cenk uygurs relatives.

>He destroyed that skeptic dude and his lackey though

you didnt watch the same debate did you? Hancock was outclassed thoroughly and made mostly "b-b-but what if" and "j-just use your imagination", both of which are not compelling arguments.

Some of the stuff this guy believes is simply off-the-wall. For example, I heard him suggest once that human settlements could have started because humans wanted to protect themselves from a supernova that was going on in the proximity of the solar system.

Or this idea of a prehistoric advanced civilization, all traces of which are supposed to have been wiped out by a meteor impact. That's very convenient because it means you don't have to provide actual physical evidence and travel around the world to pick and choose anything to sorta seems weird or isn't fully explained instead.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/02/180201173251.htm

First and foremost, Hancock is a journalist, but a very good one. His change in direction to archeology and civilizations much older than Sumeria and Egypt happened by accident.

He was writing an article about the ark of the covenant and went to Ethiopia where the old evangelical judeaism is still big. He found temples and texts including the book of Enoch telling of stories of the enlightened humainoids creating civilizations ten thousands of years before popular history tells us.

This made him join the small gang of alternative (true) archeologists and historians. Look up the Gobekle Tepe site in Turkey, which has been dated around 12.000BC...

His obsession about psychedelics is pretty much the most realistic and sober explanation of the animalistic spirits and "aliens" that are depicted as being the gods that were worshipped in ages far before Egypt.