FERRIS

Other urls found in this thread:

openings.moe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

At least we get to see more of her

Tell me got brain damage end this fucking manga

I need to stop reading this before it's translated

I am as confused as tomo

Poor senpai... all because Misuzu crossed the line. Always nice to see Carol's mom.

Don't know if I like her or Akemi better

>Carols mom
Wow I can't wait for the 5 extra chapters of her hilarious silly antics!

we've been changing scenes with every page for a week

Faggots are gonna shitpost. Just deal with the shitposting cunts.

carol's mom a cute

>Sempai will fuck Carol & Ferris at the same time before Jun fucks Tomo & Akemi

You guys realize why this arc has to happen right? Because this leaves out any option for there to be a future arc where Tomo and Senpai have a "could they? would they?" type of relationship building. This leaves room for ONLY Jun+Tomo

doesn't make it any less drawn out and insipid

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO GET THE TRANSLATION ALREADY?!

I honestly feel like the Carol and Senpai comics should've been thrown in during the other segments so that it didn't feel like it was rushed to happen all at once. I remember actually hoping that they would go somewhere with it, and up until recently, nothing really did happen between the two. You could have one Tomo-chan arc happen, then Carol and Senpai development, then an arc or two of Tomo, then them again. The pacing as it is now is just bothersome.

I think if Fumita had spaced it out better, it would've felt more natural. But the lack of Tomboy shenanigans and the focus on Carol and nothing but Carol is a bit annoying. I don't hate Carol myself, but I wish these last couple of arcs were handled differently.

Honestly this argument is retarded because its just 1 page per day, this started in 598 and this 817, thats less that just two "normal" (12-16= chapters of a weekly series.

Its not "drawn out" unless you have ADHD that would not suprise me since apparent for some many of our redditors here any series should be at least 2 chapters long other size its "too long" as they cannot hold attention for longer.

a minute.

Ok, let's be honest here: Misuzu may be a shitty noisy character who really doesn't mind fucking up with other people, even close friends, but all the fault here lies with Carol. And as usual, the boys are the ones getting in trouble because the girls liking them are shit-tier autistic sluts. So, even with all her huge, many faults, Misuzu is still best girl by far. She be wicked and evil, but at least she's not a filthy autistic slut like both Tomo and Carol.

Translator said he's out watching the fight tonight, so no translation

even if it wasn't drawn out i'd still wouldn't like the fact that carol took over the manga

Misuzu is worse to sit through than Tomo and Carol because she's an edgy idiot who thinks she's a master manipulator or something even though her plans constantly fail.

>Yandere.exe has encountered a problem

I don't know how many times i've seen you make the same argument of comparing a daily koma to a weekly manga and getting proved you're retarded every time.

Once again, I think she's still better than the other 2.
Edgy idiot manipulator is still better than psycho sluts in my book.

title: Dual punishment for being overprotective
p1b1: Oh~! It's been a while, Kousuke-kun
p1b2: Umm..
p1b3: I heard Carol left early and...
p2b1: Nfufu~
p2b2: Eh? wait...
p3b1: FU-
p3b2: AGH
p4b1: I declare this a draw by injury
p4b2: Go on in
p4b3: Ugh.. what is that supposed to...?
p4b4: Carol-chan is in her room (small text) go ahead
that look ok?

This. There is enough content in these chapters for tens of volumes. We're eventually going to get as many chapters as Conan. How can anyone read through that many?

>p4b1: I declare this a draw by injury
>itami wake

More like the headbutt is her way of getting back at him for hurting Carol.

>tomo
>psycho
No, she's just dumb.

oh btw TS is out watching the fight so no page till tomorrow

>inb4 dropout

Oh, shit, child abuse.

I got 1200 on Mayweather, please win you wife beating bastard, I kinda don't have that kinda money laying around.

>I got 1200 on Mayweather
>Gambling when you don't have the money to spend
You deserve to be poor forever.

user, please. I need this, I mean, I don't think they'll kill me but I'm sensitive, I can't take a beatdown.

>p4b4: Carol-chan is in her room (small text) go ahead
>carols mother telling a boy to go into her daughters room
So pregnant carol in a few chapters?

i'll assume you're all watching the fight instead of posting

Or maybe the page is boring as fuck. Doesn't help that we're not getting translations either.

Misuzu is in a worse spot. And unlike Carol or Tomo.

She is fine with her current situation.

I have no idea what you're talking about, I'm just passing my time in one of the most useless ways I can conceive openings.moe

it's over
our TS just lost 20 bucks

>betting on mcgregor

he was betting on it being by decision, no less

>I actually watched this shit
I don't understand why normalfags love sports, shit was boring as fuck anytime one of them started to actually beat the shit out of the other one it got broken up

did you won?

This arc is still going...

I knew Tomo-chan threads were dead, but this is a new one.

Oyakodon

YES! YES! YES! I'm going to a brothel tonight! Get my dick sucked

who

oh he's back

This particular occasion is because of an obscene hype campaign that people bought into because they're dumb as fuck. Boxing got its shit pushed in by MMA as soon as the latter came into being, the only people who still care about it are Mexicans and people who just watched a Rocky movie.

But user, brothels are for people who don't have a tomboy childhood friend they married

wut

Go away Michlan. Canon is here

Why is sempai the one being hit and not Mizusu?

captcha:leading to the street

Don't you impugn me, you faggot.

Turns out I didn't go bar hopping like the original plan (everywhere was packed). Page out soon

Who will voice Tomo in the anime?

Carol cried to her mom that sempai said they wouldn't work out.

I cannot imagine Tomo's voice. No anime.

Boyish

Sawashiro?

Me.

I can't imagine Sawashiro being all stuttery and bashful, which Tomo is.

Haruka Tomatsu.

Sawashiro for Tomom.

Kamiya obviously

I've seen MMA as well it's still just as boring if not worse at times, I know they're not going to let them descend into bar fight level of letting them beat the shit out of each other but they could let them get away with a bit more I just don't see the point in getting hype when you know they're never going to actually go that hard at each other

Yui Horie

I think her voicing Mordred and Katalina had some good stuttery bits to it

He deserves it for being a little bitch and accomplice of Misuzu.

So since carol and senpai are about to make progress and misuzu is still bitter and alone does that mean she'll finally notice the literal who next arc?

In the early days shit was crazy, but it's definitely cleaned up now. Not like it matters anyhow, facts are facts.

Fumita will probably bring back some Tomo/Jun progress before he heads off to focusing on Misuzu and Tanawhatshisfacebe.

Dude its like 11 where is the TL?

TS is too depressed to work after losing $20 watching monkeys fight.

Anime when?

Sugita.

I WANT TO KISS BULLY CHAN

Here you go, boyos. Took a bit longer cause I'm watching the shitty live action Dragon Ball movie.

Suck my ass, guy.

>Not watching the rocky movie after the fight is over
Thanks for TL

>I declare this a draw by injury

I don't get it.

HEY GEEKU

gggaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy

>dropout

whens CHIO

Fumita stalling showing Carol's face more than Mayweather does in his fights.

When the tank comes out.

Boring chapter.
In other sports maga related topic, michlan mad as fuck about the fight

>dropout

I watched it live and it was fucking terrible. Only the first 4 rounds were good.

>McGregor

>sports
>ever good
I want this meme to end and you faggots off my board

Hahahahah.
Tomo was just under Kaguya and I misclicked.

>reading sports manga with tomboys doing sports
>not liking sports in the first place
It's like you suck dicks for a living

I love this manga, but why is Carol taking precedence over Tomo so much recently?

it means she won't be as much of a character after this
since she's getting hitched and all

>Ferris gets into murder mode
called it

You're aware your reading the story of a jock and a tomboy right?