Re:Creators

Just some stories and cawfee, her last wish for her world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mitw5haqx5Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm surprised there's so little fanart of this.

STANDING ON THE EDGE OF THE CRATER
LIKE THE PROPHETS ONE SAID

Where's Charon there? He finally got his rest.

I miss you, Alice

He is too tired to say goodbye

>ywn be Altair's /u/ lover

he's not dead.

I LOVE Rui.

So cute and strong

a true tragedy.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mitw5haqx5Y

>Get Rui gimped by jumping infront of his death laser
>Kill self when pink eroge heroine could have soloed charon herself

im glad she's dead

I imagine nips aren't very fond of him.

Headpatting is the only thing that will take away her chuuni nature

alice was so close to being able to stop her. she just needed to use a different approach.

Aliceteria should have aimed the punch at her hat to make Altair defenseless when she got the opportunity. She was truly close in the end.

I'd rather see it get crushed with a hammer.

DELETE THIS IMMEDIATELY

SOMEONE TOLD HER

DEATH WAS COMING SOON

TO ALL OF US

I will defeat her with the dick.

DELET

Please don't kill Blitz

>here lies a girl who never won a single fight in her life

Do creations retain their memories on this own world after they die? If Matsubara adds coffee and stories to Selesia's world will she recall her time in the real world and that she asked for those things to be added?

WANT TO FIND THE REASON WHY BEST GIRLS ALL DIED

Everything that happened was Alice's fault because she didn't warn Rui about Charon. If Rui had taken out Charon first then Alice and Selesia would still be alive.

I think Altair intention is to have everyone there killed, which is why she asked Blitz not to come to the bird cage and was sad not about his betrayal, but from him coming.

That is not a good wish. She really should've wished for someone to SAVE HER WORLD.

Think about it. Charon (possibly) and Selesia are dead as fuck, and they were the only ones fighting against the Avalon Brigade! Maybe Charon could've managed it on his own, but he's just been blown up!

It's like if the main cast of Star Wars all abruptly died, leaving Darth Vader and the Emperor alone. Who's going to save the fucking world now, is what I'm asking. I'm sure the people will be happy for coffee and stories while the Avalon Brigade rules over them with an iron fist.

>rui had to crush selesia to death
I genuinely didn't see that coming. Will miss her but I'm glad best boy lived this long.

And you could argue that it was foolish of team government to use her as trojan horse without even trying to contact her FOR MONTHS
Both sides are to blame

The person who is really to blame is standing directly behind Kikuchihara.

what
weren't they just go back to their world like nothing happened

If he doesn't try to do anything she's still going to get him and his daughter killed if she succeeds so it makes no difference and it is a dumb sentiment from a dumb chuuni.

Metchin will save the day guys

>I think Altair intention is to have everyone there killed
>"ELIMINATION CHAMBER"
Yeah she's going to kill all of them. I hope he survives because watching Erina's reaction would be hard.

>weren't they just go back to their world like nothing happened
No?
They cannot go back to their stories. What they do is die, all memories of their time outside the story being erased.

They are.

That makes no sense. If they do, what's the point of all the fighting?

You know a bigger problem is the fact at this rate Shark is going to be left in the Real World which would be bad news because she not going to be destroy at the end of this event because she not there.

She's going to be cubed. Souta outright says that using her power will annihilate her.

If they actually died, children would make uproar that the pink moeblob suddenly vanished from their morning sunday show

To save their world from permanent deletion.

More like when the collision ends the universe will fight back at full force and erase all inconsistencies.

Giving soda powers has probably already cubed her
>which would be bad news because she not going to be destroy at the end of this event because she not there
>implying that's a bad thing and a way better ending then cheapshot RESET
The way I see it there is only ONE actual character. When they get cubed, they never return to their fictional verse, they die in the real world forever and when the writers write more stories, the stories exist in the god's world and they appear in the god's world but in the actual fictional world there is no longer anyone there.

They are fighting because losing would be forfeiting the existence of everything. The show hasn't explained what happens when they die at all so who knows the specifics of what death in the real world means.

I was expecting Shark to show up and save Alicetaria from the Holopsicon's 14th Movement. It's such an obvious ripoff of her power that it's almost insulting.

Rui should have hunted for Charon's robot and destroyed it before they did their attack run on Altair. Why didn't Meteora or Kikuchihara suggest this? Government team knew there was an unaccounted for enemy robot even if they didn't know it was Charon's.

Sharks uso no uso only lasts while she is alive. If she's cubed Soda's OC Donutsteel won't work

Actually, this is a really weird question. The continuity's an issue: Are the characters at their 'most recent' point? Like, let's say you summon Griffith - You're getting Femto, basically, right? Because that's the most 'up to date' version of Griffith there is.

But here, Selesia is from the anime version of Vogelchevalier, because she's not aware that one of her friends has betrayed her! The LNs seem to be past that point.

So how are they going to fix that? Assuming Yuuya and Syo go back to their story, the part where the two of them are constantly slapfighting has already been written. What, does the story retcon itself or something? It's like if Ken and Raoh came to an agreement and decided to work together to renew the land - Does that actually change the ending of Fist of the North Star? The manga's already been written!

>I was expecting Shark to show up and save Alicetaria from the Holopsicon's 14th Movement.
Why would you expect that? That's stupid.

>robots have physical pain feedback
for what ever loving reason

NO
THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING
I'M IN CHARGE HERE

what's the next station?

>stylish
>chuuni
>yasashii inside
>/u/
Why do people hate this perfect girl again?

Not a ripoff, it's the improved version of Magane's power Aliceteria was talking about (and which Altair was listening to).

Sho

BELIEVE IN THE GOLDEN ENDING

The anime is more popular than the LN, so it seems that she's been taken out of that part of her story.

For Yuuya and Syo, I assume that they've come out of the latest game in their series and afterwards their Creator would have to write the next part of their story as a continuation of whatever happens in the "crossover" otherwise people will start complaining about canon.
So it would look like:
Last Homo-Persona Game -> characters get put into Re:Creators crossover -> Next Homo Persona-Game

I want to get on the chuuni train.

It's an EVA. It's so agile because Rui is controlling it like his own body. He's basically using the Plug System / Mobile Trace System from G Gundam.

The fictional worlds ARE NOT a 1:1 copy of the manga and anime. If the author writes about Selesia's adventures as a fully grown adult and occasionally mentions her childhood, the fictional world is going to have details and happenings that the author did not write about. I think the authors generally decide the fate of the characters, but other than that they must have and make their own choices for something which isn't day to day, unless you are going to do a Steven Moffat 'when you aren't here, I don't feel real'.

The story does not CHANGE because the fictional world is NOT a 1:1 copy, but the fictional world can probably change. And I think that if they go back but the author doesn't change the manga they are fated to duke it out but if the original premise is either altered or the viewers accept this altered copy as canon the changes are retained.

Blitz the talker will die. Some fight with boys from girls manga, the slut will get killed, return from the dead, baclstab Altair, say some shit, killed again.

I want to get deeper into Rui's character, what is some essential "suffering hot blooded mecha protagonist" core?

Implying she won't kill all girls and let all boys live and make the ECF a success with just fujo acceptance.

It would have been nice to see Alice wearing modern clothing in this scene.

Gundam, Ideon and so on.

What? Isn't she already enough of a fucking mary sue?

So... what Magic: the gathering deck does she use and why?

i'm guessing 5 colors, full of goodstuff, but no combos.

>It's an EVA
that shit does not look organic to me

also, now that Rui is crippled, does he dies EVA 00 style and Altair just kills him inside teh cockpit?

Altair a CUTE

Rui reminds me of Kamille.

Technically it's more like the machines from G Gundam.

>has to copy cat best shark's power to defeat best girl

I want this chuuni bullshit to end

unlimited 5 colors, all banned cards

Altair was always a reality warper like Magane, except in an universal scale instead of a personal scale and without need for any setup. Aliceteria just never seen her in action before episode 10.

Fafner, Eva, Zeta Gundam

It's funny because since Magane was such a late addition to the story they actually took some of Altair's power and gave it to Magane.

Thanks, the only Gundam I've ever watched is Turn-A.

>No modern clothing Alice
>No onsen Alice
>We still don't know whether her body is ripped or not.
I hate you Aoki and Hiroe

that's not what he's saying, there's literally no reason for them to add a pain feedback system even if its using a direct motion control system

Selesia's motif is the phoenix rising.

>there's literally no reason for them to add a pain feedback system
It's some Spartan shit, it keeps pilots from getting soft.

she's not a slut! her pussy is only for Masayuki-kun!

phoenix jobbing

But everyone who read her story is masayuki-kun

Really? I thought he was pretty awesome. Like, he'd have been a great MC in his own series.

That's an eagle and it represents Altair though. It has similar designs there with her gauntlets. Altair is also the brightest star in the Aquila(Eagle) constellation.

>never got to use her super form again

oh god, she is going to get rezzed isn't she?

I was expecting mindbreak from seeing everyone killed while he can't help them due to being immobilized ala traditional mecha pilot suffering.

Her theme is just fucking mop.

I can only think of MGSV when I hear it.

I guess six months of hobo camp was just too much for poor Charon to deal with.

Altair is probably planning on killing everyone in ECF because it will cause everyone in the audience to reject the crossover as canon and then she will be back in the real world.

To be honest, I just don't remember her name

Altair shouldn't take credit for Selesia.

soooo what's their game plan now?

>Meteora, the only one that can actually bend reality like altair, isn't there to fight

>Selesia ded
>Alice ded
>shonen duo aren't strong enough to beat altair
>Rui is gimped thanks to selesia

so all that's left is doujin girl, and she's probably around the level as alice