Why does this ugly cunt have fans again?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1tdYTQNrktu
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because, unlike you OP, most people have taste.

because she is the best

Nostalgia and moot's waifu.

i guess she's cute but does she have edges?

because people want to be like shinji and fap to her

/thread

To be honest, I'm really not that sure. A lot of the characters in NGE (especially the ones introduced after the first 3-ish episodes) don't serve much purpose, or had incomplete story arcs. I don't see many people speaking fondly on how much they loved the high school episodes, and the other coma inducing scenes. The only truly justifiable explanation is that she's a potential love interest, because this appears to be a large bulk of NGE discussion on Sup Forums. Along with Rei, Kaworu (the two other interests), and the finale of the last TV episodes and EoE (which is by far the only genuinely interesting part of NGE) these are the major topics of the series. Asuka plays the biggest role in EoE, thus she is the winner, thus is somehow the most important for some contrived reason. There's your answer.

>Kaworu (the two other interests),

I haven't watched Eva, I've only falpped to the dojins of this bitch and glasses bitch, are they like that in canon or close to it?

Apparently you didn't watch NGE, or look at the discussions here for very long. Whether you like it or not, Kaworu is one of the most discussed characters, entirely because of the gay scenes.

A busty Asuka is my dream.

That size would be most lovely.

blaspheme

vocaroo.com/i/s1tdYTQNrktu

Otaku that secretly wish they could get an irl girlfriend, so they pick 3DPD in 2D clothing.

I want to get fucked by Kaji

She looks like she has downs syndrome in that still.

This post is an oxymoron