Sup Forums official response to CNN

We come from this thread:
And now we are )tweeting( the response to the CNN.
Get in there faggets.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HydeSSon/status/966953207963537408?ref_src=twcamp^copy|twsrc^android|twgr^copy|twcon^7090|twterm^0
vocaroo.com/i/s0X800HEAVze
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Forgot the link:
twitter.com/HydeSSon/status/966953207963537408?ref_src=twcamp^copy|twsrc^android|twgr^copy|twcon^7090|twterm^0

If they retweet that schizophrenic shit I will piss myself

die austin antifanigger

>My sides. Hitler.

Sup Forums distilled

US Marine Hyde visits Sup Forums?

that massage should not make sence to any normal person

ok but quick questions
if CNN interviews one of us you have to promise to go in a nice suit and lean over after they ask the first questions and say
first let me tell you about the jews
now that we are all agreed lets reach out to CNN

That's kind of the beauty of it, no?

CNN reported that they "reached out to Sup Forums" for a response, but got none. As if Sup Forums is a single entity that can account for what thousands of autonomous people write.

I don't expect they'll "get it", that's giving them too much credit, but the idea of giving them a schizophrenic ass message is to highlight that reaching out to Sup Forums is nonsense. Sup Forums is a chaotic hive of autists, and the notion that it's even reasonable to extract a coherent response from us is ridiculous.

That's the meaning. It looks like cryptic too.
Shit burger I wear everyday a suit, but not in a fedora way. I have a white collar job.

it was made legitimately who the fuck cares if it "makes sense" It does anyway

cunts niggers and narcos, get your daily fix of cnn. cunts.

>I wear everyday a suit
autistic dyslexic confirmed

kek this

Im already pissing myself just reading Sup Forums official statement!!! Double Kek!
Fkn 4:10 am est just finished working out hr ago and now back eating and bed before i wake for work at 630am!
I wouldnt miss this for more sleep!

Kek!

Chan!?!!!! Lin Chan?

go away muhammed your subversion is weak.

Dumb kike

Only if they knew the pol code.

Translation via secret Sup Forums decoder ring for visiting CNN readers:

To those concerned,

It has come to our attention that your network is seeking commentary in relation to threads discussing the Parkland incident appearing on the Sup Forums forum of www.Sup Forums.org. We write today in response to that request.

At the crux of the matter, we believe, is that the reliability of journalism, particularly your network, has been in steep decline for some time. At present, with such large volumes of fake or misleading news being put out there, it is difficult for the public to trust what is being reported. Often times, your network publishes stories that are seemingly deliberately misleading, based on hastily gathered, unreliable, and unnamed sources, or are even outright fabrications.

So, when the news reports something to us -- in this case, the incident at Parkland -- we've found it serves the interest of truth to question the narrative given to us and engage in a private exercise of fact finding. In the course of that, Sup Forums users found a number of concerning inconsistencies in the popular narrative and were deeply troubled by what most would reasonably interpret as CNN scripting interviews and pimping oddly enthusiastic student survivors as mouthpieces for a predetermined narrative.

NIGGERS will AIDS AMONGST the goyim BLACKED.com

F*ckin hell this needs more spread. I'm posting that gold shit in all forums I know, except Reddit.

>CNN reported that they "reached out to Sup Forums" for a response, but got none. As if Sup Forums is a single entity that can account for what thousands of autonomous people write.

How are you guys this autistic?
They pretty obviously meant the site owner, Hiroshimoot.

vocaroo.com/i/s0X800HEAVze

>I wear everyday a suit
>I have a white collar job.
Some pirate you are.

>posting a no namer twitter handle @CNN
LMFAO CNN BTFO LOLZ PRAYZE KEK

Looks like Terry Davis wrote it

In the 1950's we had gun safety classes being taught in public schools.
Now we need armed guards to protect our public schools.
Tell me why this doesn't correlate to the change in demographics during this same time period.

Doesn't deny the Holocaust or blame the jews enough.

>go in a nice suit

Are you that pizza reviewer?

inb4 autistic screeching "Its reviewbrah!"

(Chckmate)

This deserves more (you)s

Underrated

>Put nigger in there
>WUZ DELEGATES
>leaf actually believes this
All of my keks

of course they will. it's the best bait ever.
also MY SIDES

No mention of glow in the dark?

You guys suck. Step up that game.

>faggets
Why the homophobia?

Sup Forums is just a collective hivemind. Are we really that complex?

my fucking sides!!!

No, we just deliver.