Will Sup Forums ever recover? I don't believe it can

Will Sup Forums ever recover? I don't believe it can..

Other urls found in this thread:

rottentomatoes.com/m/black_panther_2018
rottentomatoes.com/m/foxtrot_2018
inverse.com/article/38414-wonder-woman-superhero-movie-rating-best-rotten-tomatoes
youtube.com/watch?v=hYn2v4b6Vzk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Doesn't know /pol did this
wew lad

Went to see it, was a average movie being shipped because mostly all black cast. They never shilled Roots like this and it was WAY better.

lmao It's not even the best ranked movie out right now

rottentomatoes.com/m/black_panther_2018

rottentomatoes.com/m/foxtrot_2018

This is the 3rd best movie by this director. It's fucking pitiful that the black community has fallen for this mediocre capeshit when this same director has made some great movies like Creed and Fruitvale Station

on jews and their lies

Rotten Tomatoes base BP as “best reviewed movie ever” off of some new algorithm they’ve been using lately. Just a few months ago, Wonder Woman was the best super hero movie of all time because that algorithm spit it out.
They had another list of the top 10 movies on RT, and 5 of them were released in 2017 or 2018. There’s some fuckery going on.

What? No it's not, there's tons of movies with better ranking, like Paddington 2.

Source on the WW claim
inverse.com/article/38414-wonder-woman-superhero-movie-rating-best-rotten-tomatoes

will rotten ever recover you mean.

How many people do you think actually believe this is the best movie ever after watching it? Half a percent at best?
How many do you think will still believe this in 10 years when it still will be one of the highest rated movies? Rotten with their virtue signaling played themselves to the point many people will not believe them anymore.
The individual reviewers sold out their professionalism in favor of dancing to the tune left wing politics plays to society.

Sup Forums is humiliated and diminished.

Your agony is gorgeous.

>SEETHING

youtube.com/watch?v=hYn2v4b6Vzk

its just a mundane statement to my observation no need to lash out

Who says the left can't meme

post the "my wife's son" comment

lol they mentioned this on the news here today. i couldnt help but shake my head

>i couldnt help but shake my head

Guys, he couldn't help but shake his head! He really wanted to, but he was powerless!

I dont even care about all-black cast movie. What grinds my gears is that they managed to glorify average (superhero) movie as best movie ever, just because its aimed at specific social group because it was heavily politically advertised.

That shits in mouth of 100 years of cinematography & movie masterpieces.

>shits in mouth

Slavnigger cuisine, everyone.

This is actually true. "Get Out" "Wonder Woman" and "Black Panther" as perfect 10s will not stand the test of time. Get Out was a extremely long "shit white people say" buzzfeed video, it's pathetic and unwatchable. Wonder Woman was completely forgettable and not exciting. Black Panther is for sure the most entertaining, but its overall pretty cheesy. 7/10 at very best, if you like cape shit.

It's almost like every bad review was removed or something

Not surprised. It's like when they give the downs kid a trophy or make the spastic girl "prom queen." Everyone knows it's a farce, but people play along with it because it makes them feel warm fuzzies, and boosts their own ego, with how tolerant and accepting they are.

I tried watching Get out with an open mind and it was really sub par, I was actually hoping it would be a good thriller/horror movie but it just sucked. Recommend me some good horror/thriller movies,

I wonder who owns Rotten Tomatoes?

THEY OPENLY STATED THAT NEGATIVE REVIEWS WOULD BE HEAVILY CENSORED BECUZ MUH RUSSIAN NAZI BOTS.

lmao Sup Forumstards are so ASS-BLASTED by BASED Black Panther

It was boring.

may be it actually is a good movie and Sup Forums only shits on it because muh niggers. talk about small people
and yes the black we wuz kangz fans are cancer but so is every other fanbase

>the lastest action FLICK
>Good

Dark knight rises was a better superhero movie than this piece of shit.

Let the Emmys decide.

The nobel prize is complete horseshit

I dont need a website to tell me what is good and what isnt

They disabled downvotes, man...

just saying.

>Roots was better
>Kill a Mockingbird was better
>Blazing Saddles was better

Shit will be in the bargain bin before 2020.

>black community

You mean a bunch of retarded white SJW internet journalists?

it's just an asspression

DO WHAT IT HAD THE MOST UPVOTES IT WAS HER TURN

It's Rotten Tomatoes. It's a silly aggregator of likes vs dislikes. The highest ranked movies are those that are the most inoffensive. Like Toy Story 2.

Although TS2 actually IS the greatest film ever created.

Meteor man was a superior super hero movie staring a black lead.

This black panther is blaxploitation, except now its also exploiting white guilt.

>African country with blacks in it
>Stay there instead of spreding across western countries
>Wakanda kills Black Lives Matter activist and his son
>White CIA man welcomed and not killed by gorilla clan
>Magic grape soda gives them superpowers

Why are we against this again

>you're flag
You should know

if you like super hero shit go see this movie...

personally i used to love spider man comics, but the movies are garbage now... or maybe i am too old for this shit.

Black panther is transformers / avatar / titanic

IE appeals to lowest common denominator and generally makes bank doing it.

holy fuck look at all the fake ratings at IMDB

fucking niggers ruin everything, even the once reliable imdb vote scores

>Black Ethnostate

>Extremely isolationist

>Won't help the garbage blacks outside of the wall

>Main bad guy is an SJW

Push, promote do everything to get this film up there. It helps the cause immensely.

I can't fucking understand anybody thinking the first was superior...