Should society renounce technology?

Should society renounce technology?

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/jman/zigzag-lightning/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i think i’m shadowbanned
respond if you see this

The memes right themselves lads

Daily reminder that neo-Luddites are controlled opposition, and since White men are responsible for almost all technological advancement throughout history, anarcho-primitivism taken to its logical conclusion would result in white genocide.

Your life doesn't matter, and I hope a cop shoots you niggertard.

unz.com/jman/zigzag-lightning/

Too late

Abandon all hope ye who enter here.

The tedpill is the final pill.

But beware user, if you go down that rabbit hole, there is no coming back.

this isn't reddit, you won't get shadow banned here.
You probably think you're shadow banned because no one wants to respond to your abhorrent posts.

If society renounced technology we wouldn’t have the power we would have today. I like controlling normies so that would be a no on my part

a perfect society doesn't need materialism so yes

Alex?

>Should society renounce technology?
No we should cut all welfare and put the money into R&D to reach the stars. We would have already colonized the solar system if not for hippies and jews

Just ban usury. that's literally all you need.

"should" is irrelevant
human choices do not affect human actions, they just take credit after the fact
technology will progress because it provides a physical advantage
natural selection applies to all aspects of life

Test

No this guy was a MK Ultra terrorist, listening to what he says means you're just as batshit crazy as he is.

yeah we see you paddy, 4chins doesn't shadow ban, just ban

Bump

tedpill hahahaha brilliant

Like always sharp criticism and terrible suggestions.

Scott Adams says much the same thing.

Yes

No, but feel free to fuck off from the internet.
Nigger!

No, technology should renounce society.

we were alot better off in the 50s

No.

Only women.

It ruined them.

don't be stupid... our enemies aren't going to renounce technology, so renouncing technology ourselves would be suicide.

I see ya.

You weren't shadowchanned before, but after this abhorrent ethnics violation, you have been shadowchanned now.
also, don't listen to the aussies like they are blatant shitposters.

without having to handwash clothes they should have more time for cordon-bleu cookery
sadly it didn't work out like that

I've read alot about him. He was a smart guy. Anyone read the Manifesto?

no u

check those fucing trips.

is shadowbanning a thing on Sup Forums? excuse my faggotness

He released a whole book in 2013. Its online. Much better than his manifesto

>n-no body will give me (You)s
>A-am I shadowbanned

No. You can't just forget how to make stuff. Even Varg owns a car.

Technology itself isn't a problem, but rather what is invariably done with it. Look at the internet as it was conceived and practised for many years: a store of (and exchange of) information and a casual meeting place of like-minded people but with the important thing being that it is the subject that united them, not the people themselves (hence the importance of pseudonyms).

The web (as in http, not the internet which included gopher, irc, nntp, etc.) was a major change in the attitudes of how content was created, as links to other content became content itself rather than text files on certain subjects of interest.

While there's a lot of enjoyment to had on the modern web, I think it's not as enriching as finding some interesting text file on a subject you never would have cared about otherwise.

The better question is who will maintain the underwater fiber optic cables when the internet is proclaimed a public utility, and how do we make ethnostates in a future where everyone is connected through the IoT and maglev trains.

Ted Kaczynski did nothing wrong
Embrace Ecofascism

I feel a balance is required between technology and the natural order. We must preserve and build the strength of the species while at the same time advancing our technology. We must act with dignity and seek to be fit and capable individuals, yet also members of communities.

Modern society has been derailed by hedonism. And hedonism when available isn't necessarily bad, but it's overtaken the society as a whole. The weak prosper while strength is shunned. The least fit attempt to breed and fail, and society is replacing them with the strong from other sectors that have been untouched by the taint.

We are in a state of definite collapse, and unless we do something to redirect society to once again become strong, hundreds of millions will eventually die as we lose the knowledge of what it takes to actually keep a civilization together. They will drown in weakness.

That said, Ted's a fucking idiot. He decided the best thing to do was to kill people, often pretty much at random. He's a piece of shit.

Bump

This user has been shadowbanned for 30 days and his or her post removed (reason: off-topic posts).

Mod Note: please see Sup Forums.org/rules to learn more. Thank you.

No, I'm Alex.

A few generations of bad eyesight being wiped out
vs
Generations of children born not being able to see.
generations

Progress has always, in the history of human kind, meant the outsourcing of immigrant labor, their acceptance in society, and their eventual equality in law.
Europeans have been separate from everyone else for thousands of years until trade and technology was adopted.

I've met happy people, and I've met depressed people. Some happy people have everything and some happy people have nothing.
Some depressed people have everything; some depressed people have nothing.
Technology and progress is irrelevant to our happiness.