Unemployed members of Sup Forums

What the FUCK is your problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

wizchan.org/all/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>paying taxes to the federal Jew
Okay.

I'm trying man no one is calling back I'm even going to the placed in person and doing the firm handshake thing

The kikes at CNN didn't hire me because I'm not a kike

>Implying Im not in my office in my shop shitposting right now

I have no qualifications.

...and no friends, family or connections.

Get the fuck in here! Kikes are sliding this.

Come to Sweden, you can mop the floors in my shop. I'll teach you how to be Alpha as payment.

I am a tranny and no one likes hiring trannies because they are afraid we will sue.

I pass and shit and get told they want me to drug test me and do a background check. I never hear back and if I do they are like so your name used to be x. Then I never hear back after that.

Been rejected from Target, best buy, mc Donald's, and all sorts of places. Oh well I guess I deserve it.

Swedecuck thinking it can teach alphaness

one of the disability fucks
Im livin the dream

wizchan.org/all/

the overlap is astounding

That made me sad to read. Keep trying different places, and hopefully you will end up in a place where you and your co-workers are comfortable with each other. It's never worth working in a place where you sense people walking on egg shells anyway.

My rich parents pay for everything for me, so why bother?

Just kys subhuman

No one fucking bothered telling me "hey lazy fat ass make sure you get a job in high school so you can get some job experience and don't fuck yourself in the ass later". I've applied to literally hundreds of entry level minimum wage jobs, and getting turned down because I'm 27 and my job experience consists of two years in one fast food place and a year in another. To make matters worse, I live in a liberal shithole - employers are much more willing to hire some Somalian nigger or Stacy then a "fucking white male".
I was going to college too, but I got kicked out from becoming suicidal (shitty college cared more about money then making sure I was okay). So here I am stuck in my parents basement with no way out. I'll be out in the streets very soon too. Fuck this gay as fuck earth.
>Just get a trade breh
I don't have the fucking money or the fucking time.
>Just go into the army breh
My hormonal imbalances and physique coupled with IBS make it fucking impossible to gain weight much less get any muscle. I really REALLY was not made for this world.

Just quit my job to kill Jews.

pls no bully qt traps krautbro

>goodgoy gonna tellem how

You sound like a whiny faggot.

Rob Jewish homes and businesses and steal their shekels.

Stop whining and do it already
End it all

Suicide is the best option. Do yourself and everyone else a favour.

Work for government, they're friendlier to tootsiefags. Why'd you cut off your sausage anyway bro? Someone mess with you when you were a kid?

Can't network because I've got social phobia.
No nepotism because my family is white and not wogs/arabs/indians/chinese/etc. Literally no jobs around which aren't inundated with 500 other desperate white losers with no money. Jobs want qualifications and experience, even if it's just janitorial work. Can't deal with office politics because it gives me panic attacks.

When I was 19, my sisters boyfriends friend knew a guy who got me a trial job as a carpenter. I kept doing the wrong thing and ended up crying, obviously I didn't get the job.

I've applied for 1000 jobs since I was 18. Makes no difference. I'd be lucky to get a measly interview.

Need I go on?

Lmfao I probably would once my parents kick me out. I mean, at that point I'd have literally nothing to lose. Might as well have some fun before the extreme weather conditions where I live kills me off.

Unironically kys ty

because free money in Germany

Im a student. Going for that sweet, sweet PhD

Society must collapse.

because unlike these fucking shmucks, im trying to break into private equity, investment banking, or management/strategy consulting, where 90% of my competition is ivy league twats, half of whom have zero work ethic and are entitled shits

turned down some business development and supply chain jobs because they paid low ()$50k,

if i cant break into those industries, Ill slave for two years in corp finance or business management and try to lateral

Im also in los angeles, so its not like theres a many opportunities like New York or Chicago to break into the hardest fields to get in

civ cuck

I look like your pic related and I'm unemployed

>be 17-18
>no parents to care for me
>fuck around in school and drop out
>welfare programs: "Here's $1k a month."
>teenage me is fine with this, play video games all day as a NEET
>six years later not okay with just playing video games all day
>couldn't get hired even if I finished my education
>tfw they literally pay me to be a useless deadbeat with no incentive to take responsibility
>tfw going back to study and take responsibility of my life leaves me helpless

Makes me furious when faggots ask for Universal Income.

I got into an accident on christmas with someone who ran a red light and have two fractured vertebra
been healing but I've gotta look for a job I can do until my back heals

Trust me on this one, kys is the best choice here.

new job starts in 2 weeks. it has a sweet pay increase from the old one. in the mean time Im taking the GRE to get into grad school next year. faggot.

>What the FUCK is your problem?

The debt based fake fiat money system. Also Ive never seen a single law governing work or commerce

this website is sick

desu senpai if it wasn't for dad i'd be pretty fucked

Geh was hackeln du scheiss Parasit

I was indecisive and missed my chance to sign up for classes. Now im looking for a job to hold on untio next semester

>Relying on wage cucks taxes to live

Welfare leeches are just 1 tier above jews on the global scum-o-meter.

It is not worth to work in my country. Houses prices and rents have skyrocketed and salaries are very low. So you just have to resign and become full 24h NEET.

I feel you man
Keep your head held high and keep trying

Hes probably one of those high T muslims.

nein danke ich hab scho 2 gfs :^)

Lol you don’t need weight or muscle to join the military. They will make you gain weight at boot camp if you join underweight. Trust me, you’ll live the life of being the only one not starving. You’re just a little pussy. You wouldn’t last long in the military anyways, so please, don’t make the military an option for yourself because you’ll be the dead weight everyone hates.

Quit being such a soft cant will ya?

It's tough to find work if you're not a fucking hook-nosed Jew

>working for jews
ahahaha

keep trying user, your time will come

I'm actually applying for a job at CNN. Wish me luck!

I have been diagnosed with schizophrenia and been locked in hospitals more times than I care to count
I get SSI for being unemployable
I spend it all in food and live with the now divorced guy that adopted me
I have a few jobs that I've taken upon myself to carry out
One is to shitpost
Another is to stay healthy
The third is to keep up to date with current trends and affairs
Finally I play videogames
I'm a moderately accomplished runner too
The economics of Sonoma are puzzling

Theoretically I could do something with computers or become a bicycle mechanic but then I'd get less money from the government
I already have more than enough to spend on food
Not nearly enough to survive on my own though, if I'd be paying rent
Also I dislike the cycling and computer industry a little bit. I used to think worse of them but yk it got tiring
Eventually I want to open a store or some shit maybe
I also play fútbol sometimes and play chess
Not so much anymore
Society is evolving
I'm physically weak at the moment
I've made mistakes in my past
I haven't done evil things on a large scale yet though
I just feel small

Had a few jobs while I was a student, then I became a disabled student. It's a horrible feeling when you aren't able to work finanicaly or academically or even do something as fucking basic as take care of yourself, feed yourself easily or just go outside, and when your dreams are crushed by something beyond your control. I was recieving ESA and HB for two years then they stopped it when I returned to studies, I've had my PIP assessment last thursday so hopefully I'll be able to get that and the others back, I'm incredibly destitute currently which certainly doesn't help matters.
I live in perpetual fear that I will become comfortable on benefits, I do not want to become a leech.

I want to fucking kill myself from working.

I just want to be fucking free, I don't want to do this fucking shit for god knows how many fucking decades. Then, when I'm old as shit and sick as hell I'll be allowed to be free.

LITERALLY a slave until you're old.

fuck this entire planet

AfD will deport you soon, your days are numbered

Yeah I've had that yearning for employment also
I've been down so low that I start going soft, projecting images of myself happy and working into my brain cave

>tfw job interview on wednesday
>paid internship in company related to my study field

Wish me luck lads

Wait I just re-read your post and it sounds like you might already be employed in which case congrats, don't let us downers drag u down

I have anxiety and ptsd from working in animal welfare and seeing what niggers and Asians do to pets has destroyed my mental well-being .

You just sound like a lazy faggot, 2 years experience at 27? What the fuck have you been doing?

fuck off

no-one is above jews on the global scum-o-meter.
not even welfare leeches

>not having money nor time
Money I can understand (though courses don't really cost that much and maybe you can ask your parents for some, they may be happy you are trying)...but time? What do you better to do? You admit yourself you have no job and you are not studying?

That's why I said they're 1 tier ABOVE, read it again

I don't see where the problem is. Feel free to apply at a walmart. I've been working there 14 years already and I'd be obliged to show you the ropes.

bawwwww armer wagie :(

College and saving up for college, because my parents refused to co sign any loans with me and I could barely get any fed loans that would cover most of tuition. So I had to spend 2 years after HS saving up money, then I went to a cc for 2 years, then I worked for another year to save up more money, transferred to a state college, got depression and kicked out, now here I am.

I'm 27 and I have 0 years of experience :)

based pablo
you getting ready for the siesta?

>What the FUCK is your problem?

Im being gangstalked.

I'm spending my time trying to find a job so I can move out, but my parents don't give a fuck and just want me out of their lives.

My 16 year old son has more work experience than you.

who gives a shit, you live in pakistan

Theres no jobs in alberta

Daily reminder pol would call varg a nigger if he was black for being on welfare.

I forgot London covers all of UK

see a doctor, you have a serious case of inflated self-importance

Nothing in my area but maybe a call center job

I'll probably take it soon since I know a manager. I'm in school though so it's not like I'm just sitting around all day

seems like there's paki permavirgin larpposters in all of uk

Why work if I get free shit for being a neet? Also balls deep into crypto.
I'm gonna be rich by the EOY.

>see a doctor, you have a serious case of inflated self-importance

and theres the shill now.

I woke up recently. I'll be ready for siesta in the afternoon.

A lot of things. Drug addict parents, broken family, no contacts, very poor education, and no credentials or achievements. I suppose I could resign myself to a life of flipping burgers but I refuse to accept that for myself on principle, because I deserve better after all of the bullshit I've been through. I spent the last few years studying mathematics and am currently pursuing a degree in engineering to hopefully turn my life around. I'm barely keeping my head above water as it is, working a job on top of this might break me, and I'm not willing to take that risk if I don't have to. My degree is too important.

nice one bro, keep it real ;)

I had enough money before I was born, What the FUCK is your problem? Dumb parents?

lol nigga needed co signed loans for feminist basket weaving courses

I had a job interview yesterday. I didn't get it.

Health problems.

>I spent the last few years studying mathematics and am currently pursuing a degree in engineering to hopefully turn my life around.
Hood luck, bro. I really hope you make it. I'll never know that feel as I'm pushing 40 and don't even have a high school diploma.

>Have experience to do something
>Nobody gives a shit and skip me out
>Need to do a small job for a while in order to be taken in by bigger companies

Fucking kikes.

Thanks, man. I'll succeed or die trying.

what studies do you have and where do you live?

I envy trust fund kiddies, man. You guys are living life on easy mode. Respect to your parents for doing so well.

Keep trying, I hope you enjoy the wageslave life my friend.

I don't care about the wage. I don't need the money, that's not why I'm doing it.

>literally all of crypto has taken a shit over the last 2 months

>guys im gonna be rich

>I deserve better
the world is not fair user you don't deserve shit

>Go to interview
>You're not qualified
>Go to interview
>We JUST hired someone else fuck off
>Go to interview
>Yeah we're actually not hiring right now
The last one is the worst, because I'll walk by that place afterwards and even a month later will still have signs up saying they're hiring. WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU TELL ME YOU'RE NOT HIRING WHEN YOU STILL ARE
AM I REALLY THAT SHITTY THAT YOU'D RATHER BE SHORT EMPLOYEES THEN HIRE ME?
And I always get these canned responses for minimum wage entry level jobs, it's not like I'm applying for some corporate bullshit. EXPLAIN YOURSELVES NORMIES.

We'll talk by the EOY. Now go earn some money for me, wageslave. :^)