How come? Niggers IQ

If niggers have a lower IQ, why there are niggers in US or London, France, capable of doing more intellectual jobs? There has been even a nigger president in yankeeland

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GhxqIITtTtU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>There has been even a nigger president in yankeeland
Suggesting IQ and politics are related.

Stupid niggers can't manage to get money and travel to developed countries.
Usually the smart ones realize the shithole they live in and try to bail.

To run away is in their blood.

>why there are niggers in US or London, France, capable of doing more intellectual jobs?

like what?
never heard of an intellectual nigger in europe/usa, besides the meme scientist neil de grass tyson or whatever his name is.

typical jobs according to where youre from

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. You have the power to create yourself. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

If they have a low IQ, they shouldn't go over a blue collar job, isn't it? You can see them in any job field in those countries.

So even a microcephalic individual can be a president in your country

IQ says nothing, look at China, the most apathic and emotional stunted people in the world.

>why there are niggers in US or London, France, capable of doing more intellectual jobs
There isn't, they are incompetent and corrupt diversity hires

>You can see them in any job field in those countries.

as a taxi driver, a bum, or a kebab maker, yeah.
but other than that?

>If they have a low IQ, they shouldn't go over a blue collar job, isn't it?
That is how it should work, but it doesn't because niggers get a free pass. Seriously how dull are you?

I don't think so, I've seen many niggers in Manhattan rushing to get at work in their comfy office like the others.
Same in london, rushing through the financial district with their suit to reach their office

You are literally too dumb to understand what I am saying... Impressive

You're saying they get placed over there for diversity purposes. It can't be like that.
Even for the women is the same, but you get accused of sexism if you say that's the only purpose as they're equal ecc

>nigger president
Well, he was half white. Also communist Manchurian candidate.

everyone who thinks china has an iq over 105 is retarded

>It can't be like that
It is you retard.

>how can you change the world if you can't even clean your room?

There are some niggers who are more intelligent than the rest, but it's a small percentage of niggers worldwide. An average nigger is more stupid than an average white guy.

I don't think so, you lack the basic motoric activity in your brain to elaborate and explain a thought over the typical "because it's like what I said, retard :D".
Classic Slav.

Did you read? The polish at least gave a "solid" explanation baltic Slav.

I already did fool... Affirmative action

You can't even follow simple arguments. How do you expect people not to call you dumb.

what about nigger in chief?

The nigger president we had stole billions, did a shit job, fucked a lot of Americans and loves rap and watermelon. Just because the majority of retards voted him in doesn't mean he was competent at all. Obama was one of the worst presidents the USA has ever seen.

He speaks somewhat well, but but but but but but but but but but but but

Because the govt. subsidize employers to hire those animals.

Funny story:
Yesterday I've bought my 2 year old son a book with pictures of animals. He already knows how most of them are called, like lion, tiger, giraffe, elephant etc.
He was looking at the pictures and he stopped by a photo of a gorilla and he pointed at it and said "Murzyn" which means a black man in polish.
I've started to laugh and told him that's not a Murzyn, it's a monkey, and my wife who was also laughing said that now it's probably better for him to call a gorilla a murzyn rather than a monkey because when he sees a nigga in the city he might call him a monkey and that would be awkward (like she or I would give a f)

And that's a proof that kids aren't born racist, they are born with a pure mind and they associate facts with primordial logic.
Sadly, at 7 they must go to school to get leftwashed.

>"Murzyn"
Lel that is what older people here call you if you are dirty

Kek.

Murzyn is a non pejorative (for normal people ofc) word describing a person who is black.
An offensive word for a black man is Czarnuch which can be translated as "Blackie". Funny thing, in Czech Republic term Cernuh has no pejorative implication, it's the same as our Murzyn.

>What is variance?

If apes flings shit, why are there apes who shoot niggers?
youtube.com/watch?v=GhxqIITtTtU

obama was more white than black, americans just have their one-drop rule where a person who's paler than an Indian person can still identify as black

Half nigger president