Vetern punk band Dwarves just dropped an album...

Vetern punk band Dwarves just dropped an album. They're a Commiefornia band who actually had the balls to go against the grain with a big FUCK YOU to pc culture in 2018.

youtu.be/z3az6w0gves

Blag Dahlia is, and always has been, alpha as fuck. Is he /ourpunk/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7jClugr13oA&t=596s
newnoisemagazine.com/dwarves-website-hacked-jihadist-hackers-frontman-blag-dahlia-pens-response/
youtu.be/sOHkiRnGLAw
radiolikeyouwant.com/podcast960.php?strPodcast=120920JelloBiafra2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Punk is dead

Nah, its just unconscious atm.

lyrics are too straightforward, a political manifesto rather than a piece of art, comes across like a tacky creationist movie or something

pretty good
too bad punk's dead tho

sorry op, user is right. Punk is dead........faggot

>cant see pussy lips
and softcore

i bet they only went against one aspect of pc culture
punk is mostly pc, they're scared of saying nigger, cunt and faggot
they are scared of criticising immigration, scared of being against globalism and lefty corporatism

Punk died in the 80s, those are edgy kids

Pretty sure double anal penetration on an album cover would be a little bit tryhard, doncha think?

>edgy kids
Dwarves have been doing albums since 1988. They were one of the original Sub Pop artists. Youre an edgy kid.

youtube.com/watch?v=7jClugr13oA&t=596s

There's a lot of punk and folk musicians who are breaking the conditioning, album is somewhat related, dude whines about retarded liberals in half of the songs

today that is largely the case. some punk bands in the 80's actually wore swastika armbands just to piss people off.

>Commiefornia band
commies are PC

newnoisemagazine.com/dwarves-website-hacked-jihadist-hackers-frontman-blag-dahlia-pens-response/

Heres an essay Blag Dahlia wrote about how much he hates Islamic fundamentalism, lol.

They're actually Mac more often than not.

Theyre FROM California. I never implied the band were commies.

Yeah i used to like punk, but now its just pc bullhshit. might as well get the whole retard crew from the european commission to play in the band.
State organized mandatory PC music

punk died twice, first in the 80s then it was neutered alongside comedy by PC culture

>Dwarves have been doing albums since 1988.
Like I said, they have been doing albums since the death of punk.

at least i could have a fap then.

Alright

How much did they pay you to shill for them here.

Their musid would fall under the punk genre. None of us were fucking alive when the first wave of punk came around, you moron. Who gives a fuck about the "movement" anyway? Hipsters and trendwhores, kill yourself please.

Giggled at first, lost it at Operson.

Nothing. Just a fan who gave their new album a spin. Go download some more mixtapes on datpiff, you fucking nog.

They're originally from Illinois though. They just went out to Commiefornia back in the early 90s when they got signed to Sub Pop and they released an album on Epitaph.

They have been around for a long time and have always had naked women on their album covers. Hell, their first album was called Blood Guts & Pussy

No it's dead. Then hardcore took its place and now hardcore's dead too.
White people aren't allowed to have their own music scenes.

>he hates Islamic fundamentalism
cool tho, but they have to go a bit further if they want to piss people off

Well, (((Rolling Stone))) did say their album Blood, Guts and Pussy was the most offensive album of all time, but that doesnt mean much.

yeah just the fact that they are mentioned is a giveaway

Go Wigger. Get on the winning team.

i went to an open air metal festival here in germany last summer and it was the whitest shit ever. i saw like 10 or 15 non whites in total (excluding some africans who were selling beer in ridiculous beer backpacks, but they worked there so it doesnt count as they probably don't follow the scene).

>Few chords
>Redpilled.

TAKE BACK THE MUSIC WHITE MAN. TAKE BACK THE BEAUTY BOTH IN SIMPLICITY AND COMPLEXITY.

youtu.be/sOHkiRnGLAw

WE SHOULD AIM FOR THE VIRTUOSITY OF OUR ANCESTORS

>Germany
Here in the states m*tal is pretty much 50/50 trailer trash whites and cholo spics.

he used to do a great podcast called radio like you want
the episode with the interview with jello biafra is worth a listen
radiolikeyouwant.com/podcast960.php?strPodcast=120920JelloBiafra2
he winds jello up a bit with some comments about racism

you fucking hacks wouldn't know what punk rock in the 21st century is even supposed to sound like
"punk is dead"
no, it's not, you just have shit taste
I'll be over here listening to the heaps upon heaps of new punk rock bands that are forming literally everyday

Wow dude that makes you so cool. Are you telling me sum 41 isn’t a punk band? Idk if I can trust that. Punk is dead, johnny hobo isn’t underground. Take a fucking shower and return alcohol punk to your liquor store/ movie rental place. It’s a decade over due

I'm gonna fuck one of those tonight. I love punk chicks their so fucking raunchy.