This is now a thread about law-abiding citizens shooting niggers

>I want my country to be like Zimbabwe

This

ban assault niggers first

> white

>mfw this is what is considered as a white person in America

>dios mio

Whiter than you Muhammad

Replace all instances of “white” with “black” and read it again.

I can't because it mentions fathers and husbands.

youtu.be/HlXRPm_XdCc
youtu.be/t5w5dxx8mGo
youtube.com/watch?v=-QUJBjEbR0k
youtu.be/AklypHATlDY

He is not fucking white

This la creatura is not white

What is the problem with leftards thinking spics are white

read it and weep, faggot

Whit enough for a mutt.

Race war now.

oh whoops I dropped this

Exactly no guns for whites like bombs for Muslims

>British teeth
C'mon limey, stop taking selfies.

Eliot rodger is half white an those blacks got white nsme n dna

>I need 1984
>but just for white people

yo stop why people

Duely checked trips of fucking truth.

I don't even know if she's Korean but she's wonderful.

All white people should just stay at home for a week, I'd love to see how the coloureds feel about it.

But he is a jew

Let's have white people lives. What if we were to designate certain areas on Earth where white people live, let's set up borders and not allow any non-whites in there. Let's have some sort of all white societies where not a single PooC can get oppressed by whitey.
I know it sounds very barbaric and evil to deprave white people of cultural enrichment, but whites are so evil that this has to be done. Sorry, white people, you need your own all white countries. No diversity for you, white devils!

moar ppl defending against niggers plz

>Every non white shooter in history
>Just as many white mass shooters over the last 365 days alone

kek

Definitely a wypipo problem

>jewish

Imagine how much they would freak out if we blamed violent crime on blacks like they blame school shootings on whites. Not only that, but you are way way more likely to be killed by a black person than a white person. Imagine the mass triggering for if you were to ask for black people laws.

Sup Forums wrote this.
medium just banned some alt-lite e-celebs

>When you're so accustomed to blacks commiting crime that you only see white people commiting it

>attempting to corner the dorner

what the fuck is wrong with you?

#notallmuslims
#notallblacks
#notallspics
#dindunuffin

>ALL WHITES ARE MURDEROUS FUCKING BABYKILLERS! SLAUGTHER THEM ALL!

>I want to massively alienate a group I consider to be insanely dangerous and violent and remind them over and over again about their dangerous violence in extensive courses giving them all the ideas of the most dangerous violence their kind has ever committed and I want them to pinky swear they just won't do that to the people ostracizing them.
Super smart thinking there. You know, in movies and such I always find it retarded there are people messing with mutants or aliens or whatever that they view as extremely dangerous but feel the need to pick on them unarmed anyway, but then there's people like this in real life so maybe its not that far fetched after all.

That...is the joke

Does it have to be lawful?

Lawful evil.

Top kek

Send back all the nigs.

Coming in hot with the bantz

Just noticed for the first time it looks like another police SUV makes a left turn and drives away from them.

Name seven.

Not that i condone gang shootings or anything.

But why didn't that cop have his strobes on?

Theres been 35 mass shootings done by blacks/hispanics in chicago in the last 12 months.

They hit the brakes as soon as the shooting starts.

DAASSSSS RIIIIIIGHT

Turn on lights or get out and blast a nigga?

I'm no expert, but judging how a second patrol SUV turns the opposite direction at the intersection, I would think they all knew there was an issue on that street, and being unsure of which direction it was, were not using lights for that reason. I think the cops in the video accidentally came up on the shooting and were caught off guard, also why the shooter gets shot almost instantly.
Any other theories?

> History written by colored people the mandated curriculum
WE

Yeah, i mean i've definitely seen an emergency car stopped and decided to take another street. I like to give them their room to do their thing.

But the strobes should really be the cops first instinct. It kind of commands all law abiding citizens, It's pretty intimidating when you're the subject also.

It also lets white SUV's know not to turn left.

Nice

I wonder why white boys go so insane and have so much mental baggage....

"white people"

>Nikolas de Jésus Cruz
Q U I N T E S S E N T I A L L Y W H I T E

the more intelligent a human is the more prone to mental disorders they are. Naturally dumb people (niggers and woman) are less likely to commit some autistic vengeful mass shooting because they don't have the potential to be as internally conflicted and disturbed as a more complex organism, they lack that capacity Everything comes at a price, the highly complex mind of a white man gives us the ability to create grand designs for society and art, but it also makes our brain chemistry more fragile. Hence you get these white/hapa psychopaths who commit mass shootings.

Niggers commit crime because they are poor and stupid and lack discipline and empathy, but their brains are mostly not complex enough to develop the same kind of mental anomalies that lead to grandiose dreams of mass murder.

You call this white? Look at the victims instead. The victims were white. So mind your own business you dumb darkie/jew/mutt

You go that way, I'll go home.

nigger males commit mass murder every weekend in the USA.

Honestly, this is probably good. If this gets legs 10% of the country committing 50% of the crime gets legs.

>US is a first world country

If there's one race that needs to be controlled, it's niggers.