Shinzo Abe is redpil-

>In a bid to address the nation’s acute labor shortages, the government aims to draw up a plan by summer to reform the immigration system in order to allow in more professional and skilled foreign workers, Prime Minister Shinzo Abe told the Council of Economic Fiscal Policy on Tuesday.

Nope, he's Jeb with monolids

japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/02/21/national/abe-calls-foreign-employment-review-increase-skilled-workers/

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/news/asia/21734319-subsidising-parenthood-appears-work-wonders-small-town-japan-doubles-its-fertility-rate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>"We're only going to take in skilled workers!!"

This is the oldest trick in the book but it works time after time after time. If they import "skilled" africans do you know how much pussy they are going to rampage through? Its like unleashing honey badgers in a island of dodos

It's a real problem. Japan had previously been trying to coax the elderly out of retirement to do the low wage jobs no one wants (like working 7-Eleven).

This is why the robot revolution will start in Japan.

you know they're just gonna issue visas to chang and kim, not mohammed and jamal

Implying you will get there without language and studies.
Nips are not jewed like europe and US. They actually do not hate their race.

>be american
>always want to live in negro free country
>Japan now accepting immigrants

this is my chance guize

What about all of their Hikkis?

do it Abe, let 10000 shitpoasting sparkies in

AN acute labor shortage is no excuse to ruin your country, Japanese firms are offering their workers extended contracts and higher wages as a result of the tightening labor market.

What Japan should really focus on is raising their birthrate through incentives like one of their towns has been doing
economist.com/news/asia/21734319-subsidising-parenthood-appears-work-wonders-small-town-japan-doubles-its-fertility-rate

It is apparent that the Jew is sinking its claws into Asia.

>move to Japan
>finally be considered tall

5 foot 8 dreams, lads

I unironically believe that if it got to swedistan levels, you would see motorcycle samurai gangs rise and slaughter niggers on sight

2 개의 핵폭탄으로는 충분하지 않습니다.

/끝

awesome, im moving to japan, get the fuck outta this nigger hellhole turdeau is building

Her name was Barbara June Ornellas, she was 8 years old, killed at pearl harbour , never forget the attoctities of Japan

>complain about niggers
>intends to be the nigger in someone else's country

If the USA did not embargoed Japan than Pearl Harbor would never happened. USA got what it asked for

>Still, Abe’s government has declared it will never rely on allowing immigrants to make up for the labor shortages as many in the Japanese public fear it could disturb the existing social order.
Aaaaaand safe.

skilled workers = chinese
sorry weebs

Keep making excuses, fact is it was a Japanese bomb that landed on the ornellas house killing 8 year old Barbara and her 16 year old sister

I don’t think that Yakuza would allow it to get to Swedistan levels in the first place. And instead of jumping off of bridges, suicidal nips would start taking a few unzari suru with them.

I can draw anime, can I come senpaisan?

>All these faggots who want opportunity to flee into foreign country, leech of their prosperity and contaminate their pure blood with their Elliot Rogers offspring
You are no better than arabs and niggers, and you are clearly dont deserve to live in a good nation, because you are not ready to fight for it.

Keep making retard statement wont help. Facts is Japan warned the US not to embargo it.

The death of that girl is the sole responsibility of Roosevelt and US government

They already have.

Look at KPop and tell me that isnt some of the most kiked, Illoominarti-tier bullshit to have ever appeared outside of the US.