Golden Kamuy

How will they top this crazy motherfucker?

Other urls found in this thread:

ainu-museum.or.jp/en/study/eng11.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How the hell did he made it to the bear's butt without getting mauled.

He is a professional. Don't try this at home.

god i love this manga
i've never laughed so hard while being so close to barfing

the mother(nature)fucker did it!

Trotsky fucking mother Russia.

What are the editors thinking when they let this shit get published?

I still can't fucking spell it
these ainu sure had a difficult language

Oh FUCK

Has anyone informed PETA about this filth so that they can put a stop to it? If bestiality is romanticized like this then inevitability everyone will want to do it and many bears will left raising weird rape babies.

Has the MC fucked the Ainu loli yet?

Wildboyz got a manga adaptation?!

>Asirpa getting jealous over Sugimoto having a woman on his mind already
uh oh

>bears will left raising weird rape babies
and this is why you should grow up

not to worry, this is a male bear

No, but loli got jealous.

are you retarded or something? even with female bear there will be no babies with humans

Award Winning Manga

>advocating bestiality and rape

2 nukes weren't enough.

I don't really like this arc. I feel like it's trying too hard to be zany and weird.

guide to how to rape a bear when?

that was something
this fucking author

Have you fucking read this manga?

Trotsky what are you doing you retarded jew.

>getting an anime

The past two chapters have basically been a guide on the subject.

JUST MARRY HER ALREADY, SUGIMOTO

how old is she?

She even threw a snake to distract the bear! Asirpa is the best girl. Sugimoto should make her his daughteru to raise her well and spoil her rotten until she becomes a fine young woman he can proudly marry off to a reputable and well-to-do man deserving of her love. He won't be distracted with the woman in his past if he needs to devote all of his care and attention to the best daughter a man could wish for.

Old enough.

Like 12-14. Sugimoto is probably below 25.

why does she talk about sex and penis so casually

>Asirpa is constantly under like 4 layers of clothes to survive in the harsh Hokkaido climate
>Probably have a god-tier fit body from hiking and hunting every days and getting thoses proteins straight from animals brains.

>tfw the widow would have remarried until the time story ends
the foreshadowing is already there

Good for her.

Sugimoto is for Asirpa only.

Upbringing. It's just physiology so nothing to be ashamed of.

I am torn, anons. I think Asirpa is best daughteru and I don't mind Sugimoto taking the route where he decides to raise her properly as one of his blood, and then looking for a man who is at his level to marry her properly, so she would have two strong men in his life she can admire but at the same time two men who admire her as an equal.
But then is hard to see othert women who Sugimoto can see as a comrade and an equal. And somehow I feel that, aside being pretty, are traits that a woman should have to be able to be Sugimoto's wife or girlfriend. I don't mind if at the end he is just the perfect father. Or if he goes back to his childhood friend just to discover he just doesn't lover her that way and that the ainu life took his heart and he go back to Hokkaido to find Asirpa turned into a beatiful woman, he can't recognize her at first, and then he realizes he felt in love with her now. So they become a couple and live the hunter life with Retar and the wolves.

raising doesn't go with asirpa's character, she's girl who can do thinks on her own user, her whole character is "new type of ainu" being reduced to child would be bad for her character
she can only go forward

I'm new to these threads so I don't know if this was discussed
so anyone else think inkarmat is asirpa's mother?

Based on the authors insanity the final chapter will probably be a timeskip that shows them in Hiroshima in 1945

Asirpa is for boner, and boner only.

Yes but she still welcomes a new person in her life, like Sugimoto, sometimes I feel that he is just her father, because judging how independet she is, Nobera wasn't the type who spoiled but actually raised her to be capable and more a comrade than a trade item (wife). That's how I see Sugimotp being a father figure, but he could be also a big brother (much like Gintoki-Kagura or Nitta-Hina).

And they survive, get superpowers and we get Golden kamui Z?

Nah, looks too young and doesn't really makes sense.

She is kind of fun but it would be way to dumb to make her the mom.

Why Sup Forums doesnt talk abt this series? It's good

Look what happened to Made in Abyss and One Punch Man threads. You don't want it to get popular. I heard about the series from Sup Forums and started reading it, but I don't have much to say about it really. I enjoy the perfect balance of action, gore, and sheer insanity in the series and I'm kind of dreading the day we catch up to JP releases. Asirpa a best.

Now i'm worried about Golden Kamuy. I was there when MiA threads are full comfiness and there are an actual discussions, now its just pure cancer even when new chapter is out

the way she said see likes scars and suddenly became the part of the cast made me think that

he's weird and messed up in a fun way not cruel way
how behind are the translations?

>That moment when they're on the airship and start beating the engine like cavemen

Please don't remind me of the MiA threads. I want to forget.

>mother
I don't see the cubs.

Nukes only made them stronger. The Japs made Tentacle+Bestiality+NTR doujins ages before the nukes were dropped.

It's a bear (male)

Truly, the /k/-est anime

I didn't think the author would go there, but as mentioned, Asirpa reacting the way she did to Sugimoto talking about that blind widow implies otherwise.

Well, you know, Asirpa's a growing girl.

Dude she's way too young

Not in context, user.

Based Hjikata. He is in my top 3 Hijikatas manga adaptations.

I was looking for a reply like this. Thank you for delivering.

THE MAD MAN ACTUALLY DID IT

Well. I would say for tribal groups she isn't too young to marry, probably she would start making babies to the age of 15, when her body is ready. there are tribes that are not guided bh the menarche but when the body looks able to give bird and not kill the mother and th baby. But the main point about Asirpa is that she is a new era ainu girl, so I doubt she gives a shit about a husband and kids.

Are you autistic?

Nah Trotzky was chill.

I expect the outcome to be like Drifters(or Hellsing by a further extent), since this is not the kind of series that normalfags would enjoy, as its insanity is even above MiA.

I am glad Drifters didn't got many attention, even the fujos and trapfags were unable to handle the story, there is no panel for headcanons like in snk, I would say the same is going to happen with GK, fujos are going to get bored with the infodump, tumblr is going to get triggered by cute Asirpa killing and gutting cute animals to eat, and only barafags would stick around but they seem self contained.

>Do you need assistance bear fucker?

i love this manga

i just wished it was all released. i feel like i lose track of whats happening every time i read the new chapters

i actually got to buy one of the volumes while in japan. i just picked up a random one just so i could say i have one

It's not out in english?

I'd say she's around 15 and Sugimoto is 25-30.

Are the backgrounds traced or is the author using a filter?
What do you think about the artstyle overall? While I enjoy the way the author draws animals and expressive faces, I feel like the characters don't blend in the background very well.
While I can't really find any flaws to the art, I don't reallly like it, this is weird. I feel like the author just uses art to convey his story, but ultimately making a beautiful page is not his goal. Then again saying this feels weird seeing how detailed some panels are.

drawfag do it now

Right, since it says that she's almost ready to get tattoos, she's almost mature as Ainu woman.

Author (his assistants) is obviously using filters. This manga is weekly.

>4 new chapters since the end of season
It was a good season, too bad that the lazy fuck had killed any possible chance of discussion in the future.

You should be blind in you don't notice the tracing, but again, is not only tracing but adapting the pic, so most mangaka that use a real photo redraw a lot in order to get what they want. It pisses me off when people dismiss a manga because they pretend they are purist anti-tracing fags. Not saying you are one, user.
As for the characters, I love his style, the male bodies are on point, he seems to have fun making different faces and expressions. I do think they don't blend with the background, but also that's th point. He also have a lot of spreads that are really pretty and his manga is one of those rare cases when I enjoy infodump

That could be between 12 to who knows. I bet she is 13 to 24.

It'd actually be really funny if she was 18+

no please no, not a midget

Sugimoto should pollute her pure Ainu genepool with his Japanese seed already.

>pure Ainu genepool
Her father is russian

Nigga had so much chill, they had to wake him up with an ice pick.

>The age of mdrriage was 17-18years old for men and 15-16 years for women, who were tattooed. At these ages, both sexes were regarded as adults.
Source: ainu-museum.or.jp/en/study/eng11.html

So she's probably around 14.

>14
Perfect breeding age.

>14
oh hell yeah, time for sugimoto to impregnate her with triplets.

I swear I gotta catch up so bad. I stopped at around volume 6. I read until the Killer Whale though. But man am I behind.

He fucked a bear. By man-law he is now the strongest and manliest character in the series, only to be topped by either fucking a bear of a superior type or a T-Rex.

You guys aren't expecting Sugimoto to survive by the end of all this are you?

Of course he will.

He's called Sugimoto the Immortal user, not Sugimoto the Mortal.

not that user but i also think he will die

Meh, I doubt that, characters die a lot but if no one died in the main group for 120 chapters I don't think they'll start dropping now.

Sugimoto will have a happy family with aspira and lots of money from the treasure

Canon end.