Schools without guns are soft targets

>Schools without guns are soft targets

British schools are gun free zones, and we haven't had a school shooting in 22 years.

>The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun.

Police officer stationed at parkland didn't go in, and can you blame the guy? Minium wage guy with a handgun versus a lunatic with a full auto rifle.

How many times do the gun lobby need to proven to be wrong before they pull their head out their arse?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/amp/www.sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-florida-shooting-sro-20180222-story,amp.html
theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2017/oct/02/america-mass-shootings-gun-violence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puckle_gun
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalthoff_repeater
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belton_flintlock
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cookson_repeater
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girandoni_air_rifle
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If we arm teachers we are going to get people who want to shoot kids becoming teachers

This. So why not ban guns?

>Minium wage guy
He was earning 6 figures.

they all want to shoot kids after qorkimg in a high school for six months

Proof?

Yeah I guess it's just a fact of life we need to accept f you want to teach children you may end up having to shoot one or two of em eventually. And any kids that die in the attack or the crossfire that's the price of freedom. We're going to have to Mathematically figure out how much freedom a single dead kid is worth.

Just explosions and acid attacks

>all modern weapons banned
>school shooters now use muskets
>bullet rips through 5 classrooms and 3 dozen children before stopping

Don't you your face to get melted in an acid attack or something? No thanks, I'll keep my gun.

Okay, be careful and don't get shot!

Shall not be infringed, nigger. What part of that don't you get?

>Muh guns are ebil
Yeah we just had 20 kids blown up with a nail bomb in Manchester fucking mong

dont be retarded. nothing is stopping current teachers from owning weapons and shooting up a school. allowing people to carry on school campuses makes sense. they already carry off campus, why not let them carry on as well? its not like a mass shooter is going to obey the gun-ban rules for schools.

>just had
It's been a year and we have had no major attacks.

Meanwhile, the US gets mass shootings every week.

you are statistically more likely to get struck by lightning than shot in a mass shooting in america.

the USA has almost 10 times the population of your UKuck island nation of pakistanis. obviously we are going to have more criminal incidents than you, no matter how rare they may be

>18th century
>citizens muskets that shoot 1 round per minute vs government with artillery, cannons, etc.
>21st century
>citizens with rifles that fire 600 shots per minute vs government with tanks, jets, rocket launchers, nukes
If anything, people nowadays should be armed even more

>Meanwhile, the US gets mass shootings every week.
no, we dont

What if the teacher has a mental breakdown and shoots Billy the Bully in the face to have him shut up? What if a student steals the gun from the teacher? How do you think children feel in a classroom when there is a loaded gun in sight all the time? That's a fucking safe environment right? Sure will get those 3rd world grades you have up. What if a bad guy indeed shows up and the teacher hits a student instead of the culprit? This is retarded on so many levels.

>you are statistically more likely to get struck by lightning than shot in a mass shooting in america.

But does lightning WANT to strike you? Gunmen WANT to kill you. MORON!

>want to shoot up school
>cant afford gun
>ms. jones keeps a loaded glock on her hip

what could possibly go wrong?

Suck it bongs sage

Friendly reminder there was an armed guard at the Florida shooting but he ran away like the faggot he is. Muttfags permanently BTFO.
google.co.uk/amp/www.sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-florida-shooting-sro-20180222-story,amp.html

I know. It’s more like everyday
theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2017/oct/02/america-mass-shootings-gun-violence

Hell, the whole 'good guy with a gun' narritive is bullshit. The FBI themselves have said only THREE percent of shootings are stopped by a good guy with a gun. Way more often, the good guy ends up shooting the wrong person or get shot himself by police forces seeing a man with a gun at the scene.

Every armed guard and teacher will be put through a vigorous Good Guy™ training program that conditions them to know exactly who the Bad Guy™ is in any given situation and to only be able to shoot the Bad Guys™, just like Jack Bauer.

Blackwater is proud to be have been awarded the exclusive contract for this mandatory training.

kys ahmed

Yeah I can blame the officer that didn't run in to stop them, are you kidding? That's his whole fucking job. There was a random civilian that heard his church down the street was getting shot up he instantly grabbed his AR and went to confront the guy.

Thank god this brave good guy with a good was able to stop the shooting just in time :)

>have a peashooter glock
>crazy kid is gunning people down with an AR

I'd have said fuck that and gone home too.

Fuck off bong

You should be worried about your own british caliphate

>Haven't had a school shooting
>Doesn't mention the constant terrorist attacks and shit like banning silverware.

u don't have a right to healthcare in america...

The barnyard always falls to the tyranny of the pigs.

Im lucky nobody in my country has enough money or the courage to buy a gun and Allahu Akbar me or shoot up the designated shitting street. Also no matter what happens there will be a evil people shooting up schools no matter how restricted the laws are but the frequency will be low

There were fully automatic guns when the 2A was written you drooling retard.

>Minium wage guy with a handgun versus a lunatic with a full auto rifle.

He wasn't earning minimum wage. The shooter did not have a fully automatic rifle.
The officer was a coward and his action is clear dereliction of duty.

School shootings are part and parcel or living in a big city.

>Police officer
>minimum wage
What?

Everyone's salary and what they pulled in with overtime is public record and shows up in the city finances.
I'm not the guy making the claim nor do I have proof, but cops are well paid in a lot of places. Some big places are pretty shit and the equivalent of teachers, but its still not fucking minimum wage

Indeed. Healthcare is a professional service. A service is something you pay for.

What happens in the UK when a suspect is armed with a gun? Do we send in droves of traffic cops with batons or do we send in an armed response team?

It makes the news, unlike in America where there needs to be at least 10 victims before it's even partway notable.

It's almost as if killing shooters is not a reliable or effective way of minimizing mass shootings

Exactly.

if some kids life is more important than rights, why is abortion legal?

Times change Ahmed. Nice try though.

1400 little girls were systematically raped in your country while your government did nothing.

The government has improved weapons, why wouldn't the people?

>guy doesn't do his job therefore guns are the problem

False. Mental health is the number one problem, especially when you consider most of these kids are on loads of prescripted drugs. If there was no diversity there would be a totally different society, one without disenfranchised kids with nothing to lose

Weird how in 29 years, my country had zero. And I've lived in cities way bigger than Columbine or Parkland.

No it's a PUBLIC service. Like roads and fire departments.

Not asking the right question. The real question: How come bad guys with a gun rarely even exist in the UK? Maybe because it's next to impossible to get a gun, which results in police officers not even having the need for a gun.

So when are Republicans going to do something about mental health issues? Obamacare would give these people the help they need.

Pic related

But Sup Forums told me that women lie about rape all the time

Yes and if America had just sent Rambo to Vietnam they would've won that war.

What the FUCK does a printing press have to do with a freedom to religion or the right to gather in public?

Information has been passed around in more ways than just the printing press. 1st amendment has nothing to do with the medium of information.

No idea of that dudes salary but cops in my town make $8.50/hr

Make the pharmaceutical companies release the research results about psychoactive drugs that are prescribed for mental disorders. That is the skeleton in the closet.

>Obamacare would give these people the help they need.
Ok ok ok. Stop bro

Where the fuck do you live? I made 20 while working a fucking non-sworn position

Rural Missouri

they send in cops with guns.....

I all those cases, the perpetrator will be arrested and punished accordingly as the law says.
>how do the kids feel with a loaded gun in the room
They'd get used to it in a week.
Guns are nothing to be afraid of, but they are to be respected. I'd rather have my kids know how to safely handle and unload a firearm than be pansies

they only lie when they are accusing people we like

School shooter gets shot trying to grab the gun.

Jews can shoot up as many schools as they want, and we still won't let go of a single gun. You will never take the guns faggot. Never. We will fight another civil war first.

Groan
Can you hear my groam across the atlantic Julian?
Fucking britcucks trying to lecture anyone about anything is too much for me this morning
Go back to sucking Ahmeds cock Julian, why is your 13 yr old daughter still a virgin?

This. Thomas Jefferson said that the 2A gave citizens the right to own cannons and frigates. The "muh muskets" argument is horseshit.

Well refute me. You want to solve mental health issues or what? That requires a healthcare system they can actually use without going bankrupt.

I rather have my children not anywhere near guns. That's not being pansy, that's keeping your kids safe.

We think the Second Amendment is outdated!

>Police officer stationed at parkland didn't go in
So we entrust the lives of our children to the state, and they failed to protect them? Really makes me think.

The first amendment was made before the internet. Maybe we should try to regulate free speech now?

Australia said it was a good idea to turn in our guns!

We can trust the government to be theonly one with guns!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puckle_gun
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalthoff_repeater
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belton_flintlock
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cookson_repeater
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girandoni_air_rifle

Don't forget cannons and artillery.

>MUH MUSKETS

Don't you have some unregistered spoons you should be handing into the police?

but why? Ignorance and fear are not the keys to successful life, Verhofstadt

Remember when the Vietnamese moved weaponry through their own country, which was subject to bombing campaigns by the US? Oh wait.

I'm sure Ms. Jones will have no problem fighting off Osa when he goes for her his gun after his girlfriend breaks up with him :)

Talking heads on the news say... A musket is good enough!

No one needs an AR15!

The SRO officer made 6 figures with overtime. Salary was 70,000 something. Any idea what the officer was armed with?

I have never in my life seen a gun apart from holstered on a cop. It's irrelevant to teach children about guns here because the only way they will get in contact with it is when they join the mob. At that point you have failed as a parent anyway, and not because you didn't teach them trigger discipline. Fear is what children here feel when there ARE guns around. Which there aren't, and I'm perfectly fine with that. That's why we have ~15 gun murders a year instead of 18000

Britain went full cuck on guns and thinks we have too many guns!

KCK here, I believe it.

Mexico hasn't had a school shooting in a while either IIRC. Let's all be like Mexico!

google it... Black Coyote!

what if ur child needs to shoot an f-16 out of the sky because the government is trying to take away ur hentai???

If you collected all 320 million firearms in this country and some mental kid pulls the fire alarm only to mow his neatly lined up classmates down with a truck, likely easily doubling the amount of dead children. What's your plan then?

You don't know how guns or holsters work, do you?

How many wars have you had over there in the last 200 years in European.
We haven't had one here in a long time.

She wont. Mr.Osa will die like a bitch

Liberals are afraid to fly because they see plane crashes on CNN....

>fight the British empire, Soviet Union, USA, France and about thirty insurgencies at once for six years

“Heh if that factory worker had spent three months wage on a rifle it would never have happened” - you

Please ignore, it's some type of shill thread, I saw the exact same thread on Sup Forums

the truth can be hard to hear...

You're an island boss, you don't have a lovely cartel as your neighbors to the south, who will be more than happy to pick up where gun vendors left off.

>full auto

What did he mean by this?

Guess who's fault it is?