Fuck kind of anthem is this

Could somebody please explain why the national anthem of Romania is literally about waking up, stop being lazy a piece of shit, wisen up and pretend they have roman blood?

The whole anthem's attitude is "For fucks sake guys can you please stop being retarded faggots for once in your lifetime and improve yourselves." "Prove that you're indeed born out of romans and dacians and stop falling for the jews tricks and stop getting enslaved by everyone on your own goddamn lands. Stop being such a disappointment!!".

I mean only a country of lazy people could ever associate sleep with death and incorporate it into their anthem.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lPkzF7XvJtI
youtube.com/watch?v=Dgvh4n6046U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>t. bozgor

Geopolitics and corruption. Break's over. Go back to sucking Lenin's mummified cock.

>sage goes in all fields.
>low tier bait
>what is eternal slumber?
>communist flag
>general dishonesty

Make Romania Great Again!

It was never great and it will never be

It s another romania vs hungary thread get the popcorn lads

>why the national anthem of Romania is literally about waking up, stop being lazy a piece of shit, wisen up and pretend they have roman blood
Because their anthem is about things that are impossible for them to achieve

Did a romanian fuck your girl or something?
Why are you so full of irrational hatred and frustrated at us?

You don't know us, I don't know you, why do you hate me?

Romania was a pretty okay country during the 30's and 40's until it got dick bashed in the cock bag by Stalin. Now it's a shithole.

romanian women are slaves to the italian cock

>Could somebody please explain why the national anthem of Romania is literally about waking up, stop being lazy a piece of shit, wisen up and pretend they have roman blood?
Because a national anthem should inspire the nation to achieve it's maximum potential

Romanian anthem is literally top tier

>italian men are happy for the romanian man's sloppy seconds and leftovers
Another man's thrash, another man's treasure.

he's probably a russian shill from moldova

is op the person with the south korean flag(probably hungarian) that was spaming bulgaria and romanina hate threads?

They gave the actual good anthem to us
Thanks Romania

Also its the best European anthem IMO
youtube.com/watch?v=lPkzF7XvJtI
It's the only anthem i can listen to over and over

youtube.com/watch?v=Dgvh4n6046U
Let's see if we can trigger some mongoloids.
>Nem nagy Magyoroszag!

The reason I like your anthem are also the Aromanian archaisms like marete which is connected to Albanian "mbret"

>i mean only a country of lazy people could ever associate sleep with death and incorporate it into their anthem.

So, why do you care?