VRAINS

>"Infiltration - SOL Digital Fortress" is the sixteenth episode of the Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS anime. It will air in Japan on August 30, 2017.

>In order to search for the truth about the incident ten years ago, Playmaker hacked into SOL's mother computer, and heads for the data bank that lies deep within its system. However, standing in his way is a Dueling AI program! Can Playmaker get past this new threat and seize the truth?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MatYEKuDhqg
strawpoll.me/13799828
strawpoll.me/13799829
strawpoll.me/13799830
yugiohblog.konami.com/?p=28925
youtube.com/watch?v=3lpRMWSAuNk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=MatYEKuDhqg

This guy's videos fucking suck

then why'd you post them

So what's the AI going to be? Robo Atem? Something plot-related? Or just filler?

smol yusaku is smol

Leave Playmaker to me

This thread is the only reason I come on Sup Forums

So when does the plot get good?

It´s time to settle this once and for all Sup Forums
Multiple Choice answers are turned on for each one of them.
strawpoll.me/13799828
strawpoll.me/13799829
strawpoll.me/13799830
I´ll post this on both Threads

Firewall is gonna get hit.
yugiohblog.konami.com/?p=28925

>hitting the protag's ace

>qualified for top 32 at a YCS
wowitsfuckingnothing.jpg

most likely to get semi limited
A Semi-Limitation would stop all the Loops, if im correctly. Correct me, if im wrong

That´s just another Grandsoil circlejerk.
The card was used multiple times in FTKs with Dewloren, might as well hit it instead of Firewall.
Just look at all the Upgrades of Former Aces and tell me if they would hit a MC Ace this early.

I mean, the card really isn't that big of a problem, seeing as it really hasn't affected the meta much in both the OCG and TCG. Compared to shit like Gishki loops, Wind-ups, Firewall looping isn't nearly as big of a problem.

>actual combo relies on Zoo degeneracy
lol

The Oponnent was playing Zoo with Kangs, it was more like Dino DNA degeneracy.

whats his normal summon wall monster?

At least post the full summary you double nignog

>Episode 16: 潜入SOL電脳要塞 – Sennyū Soru Dennō Yōsai
(Infiltration! SOL’s Digital Fortress)
A faceoff against AIs!!

>Playmaker hacks into SOL’s database to search for clues about the incident ten years ago. As he slips through various security traps, he runs into two AIs and has to Duel them! On the other hand, Aoi was forbidden to go outside by Akira. However…?!

>Kusanagi and Ghost Girl will also infiltrate the database!
This week’s Kusanagi: getting past the security traps!
>Kusanagi waits for Yusaku, who is at school. He hacks into the data bank and sets up countermeasures against SOL’s security traps, but…?!

He doesn't have one.

this

Can't wait for hot dog bro to reveal himself as a traitor

I can't wait for Yusaku to lose his mind and go on a rage fueled rampage.

What would his deck be? Will we finally get a food based deck? Cook-Mates never ;_;

why aren't there any hackers who are just trying to shake down innocent users for money, instead of massive corporate espionage?

Maybe VRAINS doesn't have micro transactions?

>I thought they were real
Did he forget what the 'V' stands for?

>lol
Fuck off.

ema got money from the reporter, it wasn't a shakedown but I think it demonstrates how easy it would be to transfer say fake data for money.

Do you think Yusaku will ever have an edgy dark mode?

Vrains merges with real world when?

If ZEXAL was supposed to be like DM (mystic amulet and "ghost" duelist) and ARC-V was supposed to be like GX (tragic backstory and evil MC) will this incident 10 years ago in VRAINS be the equivalent of zero reverse?

I don't know why but it's really hard for me to keep track of all the effects of monsters and trap cards in this yugioh compared to past series

When Yusaku has cards that have at least 1 on field effect and then have graveyard effects to boot, it's pretty much guaranteed a lot of people are going to lose track of how much shit he has.

That last turn against Revolver was a clusterfuck.

Meanwhile in order just to make it look like Revolver has a chance, they give him a pseudo Pot of Greed.

So, I finally watched DSOD and this part happened

how does this even work? your deck is just as important as your identity card?
does cops stops you at the street and ask to see your deck?
And what if I carry a banned card? Do I get arrested?

Kaiba fucked domino city hard

>If there are 2 Link Monsters in the Extra Monster Zones with the same number of Link Arrows: Draw 2 cards, and if you do, show them, but banish them during the End Phase of this turn if they are still in your hand

Jesus

When exactly did equipment magic cards died?

Around 5D?

What's the best way to read DM? The VIZ 2015 print or the 3-in-1 version?

They were never really that impressive. Power Tool Dragon tried to support them, but it came up short.

I think you mean 2004 print since that's their only print outside of the 3-in-1s.
Said print never made it past volume 7 (around Duelist Kingdom) while the 3-in-1 is still being released with the newest volume starting Millennium World.

I know it's sudden but long time ago I saw and shoped manga page with a guy spreading his arms and saying "EXODIA OBLITERATE". Anyone have it saved?

>"a shoped"
I shouldn't have type that fast.

There have been equip cards that were meta-relevant, like pic related. I guess the main thing they need is some sort of float effect.

Will the next episode have these two being cute together?

The issue is that in order for them to be good, they need to have a powerful effect, a la search, but then need to be restrictive to avoid abuse, so then you just end up with either another support card for an archetype or something that can sorta splash but not really like Noble Arms. They're like Rituals in the sense that their own design is the source of their problems.

Is anyone really having it hard with the Modern Card Effects in VRAINS?
If you´re too lazy to REad The cARD of long card texts then why are you still involved with YGO?

It seems like these cards are more "lifelike" in the sense that they have multiple aspects that you need to read the full text first to understand. If you look at past anime cards it was usually one or two effects that are explained when first used. Then, tricky cards or boss cards would have another surprise ability or two that would activate when needed.

Same shit as Pokemon, the entire socio-economics of both worlds revolve around Pokemon battling/dueling. Retarded as fuck but it helps keep kids' attention and makes it easier to build on plot while keeping in line with the theme and its main selling point which are the duels/pokemon battles.

Another for my treasury.

No, it's going to be a while before they are face to face again. I think she'll indirectly help him this coming episode.

We need more autist love.

pomf =3

so much wall of text just for ONE fuckin turn?

link was a mistake

So no tag duel?

There will be a tag duel, but most people prefer their awkward interactions in the real world rather than their overconfident well-endowed avatars in Vrains

Why did they misspell trains?

your newfaggin is reeks

Is most of this relationship stuff just headcannon. I mean they barely interacted with another.

Because trains are dead.
youtube.com/watch?v=3lpRMWSAuNk

>shilling here
have you no shame after being kicked out already?

Reddit tier question gets a Reddit tier response.

neat magical hat symbol

Well yeah, Aoi spend 4 episodes in a coma

They will be interacting in the next two episodes though, so that's something to look forward to

When will Go get mind controlled?

>mind control
>when theres an orphanage he cares about

It'd be a work

Wait is Aoi actually coming back? I haven't watch this since she went in a coma.

Episode preview confirms it.

Where does Revolver rank in Kaibas so far?

My ranking:
>Kaiba
>Reiji
>Jack
>Kaito
>Revolver
>Manjoume

>my nigga Chazz that low

Fuck you too buddy.

sadly, yeah

I hope he does some crazy shit in the future, but I doubt. Still cheering for him to become a better villain

Problem is that he was a great character, but did practically nothing as a rival. Also, what's his 3k beater ace? Ojama King with the field spell up? VWXYZ Dragon Cannon? Armed Dragon LV 10?

Probably at least once.
Or Ai will have one and Yusaku just gets caught in it somehow, since Yoshida loves his kokoro no yami

>will this incident 10 years ago in VRAINS be the equivalent of zero reverse?
Considering that it's not public knowledge, except for the fact that a bunch of kids were found, probably not.

I really hope the last boss of Vrains is an Yusaku vs AI before AI gets deleted instead of not-zarc

I can't find it, but there was an image of all the protagonists lying down except for Yusaku and Yugi when the rule about the extra monster zone came out

I don't know about that bro... AI seems to suck at duel

This one?

That's actually it. As of now, Revolver hasn't done much, but I can see him ending up as a solid 4th place. Topping Jack will require a lot but it's possible, and I just don't see him beating Keikakuman after getting BTFO by Yusaku so early in the show and losing all his credibility. All he needs to do to beat Kaito is not die on the moon and he'll be golden.

But Kaito on the moon was unironically one of his greatest moments

Yeah.

Since they are similar with both having family they need to recover, Revolver can edge it out as long as he doesn't go full HARUTO

does someone else agree with Revolver?
I think if vrains got shut down, people would get better lifes
just look at Aoi, she would be just as happy as blue angel, but irl

I imagine it's like Solid Vision with Mass in the Arc-V Manga. It's important because it's used for things besides dueling that actually help society.

Will Yusaku's link 8 be Decode talker riding firewall dragon?

with his sword and encode talker's shield

And Excode's armour?

Hmm

>Yusaku gives himself a 13 inch VR dong

It hits Aoi accidentally and she moans internally.

Revolver is still bigger than Yusaku.

Indeed, that some serious dick enhancement

the only protag to never go KOKORO NO YAMI is Yusei, and I feel Yusaku can very easily fall in it, he is already driven by vengeance

my rank:
>Kaiba
>Jack
>Kaito
>Chazz
>Reiji
>Revolver
Reiji was barely a character sometimes

Judai barely uses one fusion monster at the time, he would be unaffected, Yuya's ace comes from the deck, so he can still fight somehow, but I can't decide which one is more screwed between Yuma and Yusei

None of them would be affected.

Yusei is, he can't accel synchro or limit over accel synchro in these rules and Yuya reckless dueling style of contantly reusing his resources makes him easy pickings as his archetype is all about dumping stuff in the extra deck then penduluming them back for the 3 extra deck monsters. I want someone to actually try to run their decks without the ability to summon more than 1 synchro at a time and pendulum summon only 1 from the extra deck

Why it feels the problem the is Proxy dragon with those arrows? Those makers shouldn't exist