One Piece

What do you think will happen in Sai's cover story? Will it be relevant to the Reverie or just funny moments with Baby 5?

what would have it to do with Reverie?

The King of Kano Country is attending, and it seems he was waiting for Sai and co. to return.

What happened to the other thread?

It's probably gonna be him travelling to the Reverie. Cabbage didn't really have anything important, did he? Only Barto did.

I know the SH alliance cover stories doesn't last too long, but I wish we stayed with Barto's.

Barto's story is waaay too important for a cover story. Nigga picked a fight with a fucking Emperor. Even if it's Shanks and we know Shanks won't do anything bad to Luffy's friends, in fact he'd be proud, the BALLS on Barto is astounding. He basically did what Jinbe did to Big Mom. Stood his ground. If he's going to sail around with the future Pirate King then what the fuck in an Emperor to him? Goddamn, I love Barto.

My question is if we'll see Bellamy in this cover story.

Depends how much it's focused on.

I think the Cabbage only got one panel, Sai might well only get one too.
Shame really, he's clearly the best fleet member.

Cabbage got 5, same as Barto. So I would assume they will all be 5.

Cabbage and Barto were the most important ones though. It's possible the rest will get less.
>My question is if we'll see Bellamy in this cover story.
During Buggy's cover story we had "bonus" pages of Richie leading the Buggy Pirates, so it's possible Oda will use this format to show a page on two on him.

>Cabbage
>Important

I think it was both a testament to Barto's loyalty to Luffy but also his ignorance, which his adoration of Luffy only adds to. We've seen him how nonchalant he is even when facing the King Punch but he had his barrier up to protect him. A common theme with Barto's crew is their delinquency.

Relative to the fleet, him and Bartolomeo are very obviously the most prominent members and they've gotten the most attention.

Though I don't think that means Sai will get less exposure or pages in his cover story.

Sana

I don't think it's ignorance. It's just pure adoration. Barto was pretty terrified of even Admirals, iirc. I think Luffy's speech about not running is what made Barto declare War.

Okay, can Whole Cake Island end already?

There's no exposition going on, and Luffy can't even directly fight the main antagonist.

I want to fucking see Reverie.

>only had one love-cook moment towards pudding, didn't pay attention the rest of the way

I like the arc overall, but yeah. It feels like it's dragging out now. It's certainly not as long as Dressrasa, but it's now longer than Fishman island or Punk Hazard and I don't feel like it should have been this long for what it is.

Barto was terrified when they were face to face with him. I can very easily imagine Barto just trashing a monument to the Admirals when they're not around because he's a delinquent and that's a central part of his image.

That doesn't mean I think he wouldn't get himself together if it were for Luffy ultimately even against the Yonko, but him and his crew being ignorant buffoons who don't care about authority is a part of their theme.

Please end yourselves.

Ace's Crew.

I really liked the synopsis I read of Ace's encounter with his first crewmate. The fact that Ace's crew gets barely any exposure in the main story makes it fitting that his first crewmate would have inner turmoil and be unambitious.

>wasting all these coolass designs on a crew that no longer exists

>Luffy can't even directly fight the main antagonist

Well what do you expect out of a pathetic low class pirate?

>Barto just trashing a monument to the Admirals
Actually, you're completely right. That's exactly what Barto would do, huh.

Aren't they part of Whitebeard's crew now? What if they showed up with Marco?

>My question is if we'll see Bellamy in this cover story
I really hope we won't, I can't stand that sorry ass

But redemption underdog stories are great

It would be kind of jarring if Ace's crew just suddenly became prominent after the events of Marineford, where you'd think they would be center stage

Depends on the character. A backstory of him in Skypia would be nice though

That's what I was thinking too but I feel like something like this has happened before. Where we were asking "where were these guys when X happened?" Or maybe I'm imagining things.

I think Bellamy is fine as a stubborn asshole, I don't care to see him redeemed, or really much at all anyway.

Well, he was still stubborn when he left. Just not as much of an asshole. Although, his asshole side really creeps up when he's fighting. So he's really just as much of a stubborn asshole. But he's still redeemed already, I would say. Dressrosa really made him less of a bad guy asshole and more of a good guy asshole.

What if Bonney was released in exchange of rejuvenating the Gorosei

He'll be fine now that Doffy is gone and he can pursue his own path.

Will Krieg be a groomsman at Sai's wedding?

She probably ran away.

The better question is which SH is gonna be what at Sanji's?

>Muh Pizza
Fuck Bonney

Speaking of Krieg, did anyone watch Episode of East Blue?

Even from Sakazuki?

Pizza > Burger

I'm waiting for subs

No, what is that about? I don't even know what that is. Tell me more.

yeah was pretty good but rushed

it's nice that they didn't censor stuff since it aired in a late timeslot

>there are people in this board still denying that pudding is CUTE and NAKAMA

Literally East Blue abridged with modern animation.
Shanks did look particularly 'Shanks' from what I saw, you can tell they took his current status and design into account.

Still alive. Much like Monet. Who threw the note.

That's interesting. I'm assuming it was a recent thing. I'd watch it.

Very recent, I think it just aired last night

Full Pudding flashback when?

What else there should be to tell about Pudding's past?

Probably something on her relationship with Lola. Up until now that one page we've got played no role.

Vergo was not present during Marineford. And then there is CP Aigis-0, which was just retconned into existence.

CP Aigis-0 is probably a pool of each of the other CP's top best gathered to make the top top best best.

WHEN WILL THIS FUCKING ARC EEEEEND

I would not be surprised if Spandine is CP0's chief.

The Lola connection, she might have something to do with Lola getting Big Mom's vivre card.

Also the development of her evil persona and "good Pudding" act. In general her backstory could expanded upon, like how we first got just a few panels for Doffy until his full backstory was shown.

They are the Tenryuubito's agents, I doubt they'd have them be handled by another incompetent like with CP9.

I know, right?
Why is Oda suddenly deciding to extend this arc? Is he planning something big to happen?

That would explain Spandam to a certain degree

PUDDING IS A CUTE

Spandine's only failure was ensured by Kuzan. He is weak, but nothing points to him being a bad commander.

>SaNa posters destroyed Sup Forums to the point where fun, playful OP threads are deleted on sight

I hope you're happy, lads

>fun
>playful
Interesting way to say "full of constant shit flinging and baiting and fanart and drawn out arguments about off topic bullshit".

Why isn't this a game?

What's wrong with that?

If you want to have perfect debates go join a forum or post on Reddit

>What's wrong with "constant shit flinging and baiting and fanart and drawn out arguments about off topic bullshit"
I guess I'll stop now.

Feels bad man. I wish I had a place with adults to discuss OP with.

Wait till One Piece is done, then you'll get something like that.

>what if this is what the SaNa posters wanted all along?

>Top10 cabbage
>Not important
?

Nobody actually LIKES Big Mom, right?

We can all agree she is one of the worst villains in all of manga?

Nah she's great.

Like I said, what is wrong with fanart?

If you want a serious discussion about character development, plot or theories go elsewhere

I want a /comfy/ lounge to chat with my Hebihime friends. Likewise Robinbros with themselves

Sorry!

Except shipping shit wasn't comfy waifu-fagging, was it? And fanart is fine but when it's to do with obsessive bullshit then it's problem. I don't know why you keep thinking I want serious discussions. I never fucking said anything of the sort. I like comfy threads. I don't think a thread filled, and I do mean FILLED, with constant shit flinging, baiting, shipping, general bullshittery, is a comfy thread. Maybe that's just me.

LEWDDD!!!!

She's great, everything about her screams classic Disney villainess, and her name is just so fitting, she's literally a giant uber matriarch

She's not incredible, but in the context of OP, she's still above average.

post more lewd

Not only Vergo, but also Bogard (Garp's right hand), who has been missing ever since Water 7, and even his name was never even mentioned in the manga. Is he Greenbull?

Green Bull will be based on Toshiro Mofune, so no.

Thanks for the info, Oda.

You're welcome.

>Shipping posts got deleted

HOLY SHIT, IS IT HAPPENING?

Sanji should shave his ugly half-grown mustache.

I think Oda will trick everybody and Greenbull will be a woman.

seriously fuck neo-Sup Forums "man we're such good mods for moderating the board, look at us keeping the board clean, deleting threads with barely 10 posts and leaving up shitty fucking fanservice threads entirely about posting titties"

fuck new Sup Forums, once you start fucking with my one piece threads you have crossed the line.

>Neo-Sup Forums

I bet you don't even post outside of One Piece threads. You sound like the type to look down on modern anime and call them "moeshit" because they're not MANime or something.

>bored, don't feel like starting something new
>decide fuck it, I'll start WCI arc over since my crunchyroll app on my Xbox finally organized their shit
>beides, I want to see how bad they're gonna botch the Cracker fight
>barely 3 episodes in and I already have an intense craving for gourmet chocolate I can't fucking afford right now

So what do you think of him?

I personally believe that he was the single most useless addition to Dressrosa that did absolutely nothing but drag it out even further. The arc was already cluttered enough thanks to Law and Rebecca.

Bellamy being an asshole in Jaya was a good enough role for him and there was no need to change that.

>Bane Bane no Mi
That's a big fruit

better than half of the grand fleet commanders

The most useless addition to Dressrosa were the dwarves.

I like him. He had a little redemption thing going on and felt like a pretty solid character. His motivations and shit actually made sense from his point of view. I like that.

I like his Spring Heeled Jack shtick, helped reinforce that literally anything can be weaponized if you eat a devil fruit.

He is shit. Stayed on the same Jaya level, we don't need such weaklings in NW.

I hate his guts. That makes him a good character I guess?

By that definition he's a terrible character in Dressrosa. Which is true.