Wakanda WUZ REAL

>Sure, there were rich African countries, but the leader of the fictional land of Wakanda is supposedly so wealthy that it is impossible to calculate his wealth. Of course, it is a fictional comic book tale that could never really happen.
>Except it did.
>In 1324 Musa I, the 10th Mansa, or king, of the West African empire of Mali, began his 4,000-mile pilgrimage to Mecca. Before his hajj, the African and the Muslim worlds had heard little about the emperor who was uniting many parts of modern-day Mauritania and Mali (Melle), and the tale was unknown to most of Europe. But after his trip, Mansa Musa literally put the kingdom of Mali on the map, and to this very day, historians universally consider him the richest person who ever lived.
>While Europe was slowly emerging from the famine, war, disease and mass poverty that killed 1 in every 10 Europeans between 1315 and 1316, Musa was building universities, mosques and city centers throughout the empire of Mali.
>Western Europe was basically the PJs, and Mansa Musa’s West African empire was the deluxe apartment in the sky.
>We could, however, confirm that even after the death of Mansa Musa, for centuries the Mali kingdom made Western Europe look like a collection of shithole countries.

theroot.com/when-wakanda-was-real-1822745590

Y'all crackers mad?

Perfect.

Now we can finally trick blacks into travelling to africa.

Musa was a nigger muslim, who got his riches from enslaving and looting niggers. He is basically the original nigger.

So, what kind of discoveries did they make in those universities? I mean, it's not like all the riches of Mali can be attributed to that they had gold just lying around, because Africa is and always was an enormous, rich continent full of opportunities that the African people could never utilize beyond extracting these riches and exchange it for the fruits of an actual civilization. It's not like these African kingdoms just had gold and no culture, no intellect on their own, never discovered anything and and collapsed and faded away in the coming centuries, way before Europeans would push inside the continent after they have laid the groundwork for the modern, global civilization.

Oh well, show some relics of those advanced technologies, show some buildings of what you called "advanced apartment in the sky".
I can't express how flattered I am to finally get to see them.

>The Root

Also I know you're a shitposting kike but fucking archive the goddamn source.

He's a larping muslim faggot living in Germany.
In those universities, they did nothing but stealing knowledge from ancient rome and greece and learning the koran by heart.
Pointless.

>literally everything about this shit you just posted is wrong
how fucking shit Tier have the People on Sup Forums gone in Terms of history

It was salt. He was rich in salt but sold the rights for a limited far less valued amount of gold and treasure.
But he gave up the salt mines.

Bout as dumb as an American Indian.

>Impossible to calculate his wealth
Kek, because no one knows where he hides all his stolen bicycles.

But in all seriousness, this can be said for every country of decent size and perhaps even for very wealthy persons. Of you own 10% of the stock of a publicly listed company, at a current worth of 10mln, that doesn't mean you can just add up 10mln to that person's wealth, as the value of the stock would plummet if you sold it off in one go, rendering the remaining held stocks less valuable. The same goes for countries; you could put a price tag on every object in tgat country, but who could and/or would buy it?

Regarding that nigger kang, how could he possibly be so much richer than all of Europe? How is that calculated? Did he have more gold, a larger harvest? Sounds like a meme to me.

>Look at this nigger with gold rims and tens of thousands nigger slaves
>WE WUZ KANGS

Usually media and social media pushes Black History month down our throats every year, what changed?

>advanced apartment in the sky

Translation: He fell asleep in a tree.

Bitte, jeder weiß, daß weite Teile Europas im Mittelalter lange Zeit dritte, vierte oder fünfte Welt waren, aber Europa wuchs und gedieh, Afrika wurde dekandent und dann barbarisch. Im Gegensatz zu Afrikanern essen Europäer keine Albinos oder haben auch keinen durchschnittlichen IQ von < 70.

this universe is the one where germany lost two world wars, buddy.

Not in the slightest.

He economically destroyed many countries. Instead of pouring is wealth into his Empire he pissed it away for "muh fame." Imagine what he could have done had he spent half of it on the Empire.

>implying that not every colonialist country got rich off of enslaving people.

>US flag, slave to Israel

HAHAHAHAH

>Enslaving
you must be a particularly dumb kind of nigger

>Muh wakanda
>people of Sup Forums
>people of Sup Forums in general
Not even trying

>even if it really was a great kingdom centuries ago, it's credibility won't rub off on you today

GET A JOB!

>all races profited off slavery

BLACKS WERE NO EXCEPTION, STOP BEING AN HYPOCRITE
>you don't really care about the suffering of slaves in the past, you're just virtue signaling

If you need to bring shit from centuries ago in order to prove your moral superiority to the people of today, I feel sorry for you, son

>muh real life wakanda

Grow up.

Wakanda is Dubai