What do real Italians and French think of the African/Indian/Gypsy street sellers and scammers that litter their once...

What do real Italians and French think of the African/Indian/Gypsy street sellers and scammers that litter their once beautiful streets? Do they hassle you? What does the general local population think of them?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/9631145/French-minister-denies-he-ordered-cleanup-of-street-so-wife-could-shop-in-peace.html
youtu.be/rQt9VvBVpno
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fpbp

They're a nightmare, kill em.

>What do real Italians and French think of the African/Indian/Gypsy street sellers and scammers that litter their once beautiful streets? Do they hassle you? What does the general local population think of them?
Normal people fucking hate them. Leftists love them, and neoliberals rich fags try to ignore them, pretend to love them, really hate them, and only want them in their country to drive down the wages of the working class

Perfectly summed up.
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/9631145/French-minister-denies-he-ordered-cleanup-of-street-so-wife-could-shop-in-peace.html

You already know.

i dont mind gypsies all that much, mobs has them under control and they mostly keep to themselves
niggers on the other hand are fucking annoying and they need to fuck off

Like, if you were to ask a random 30 year old walking down the street what they think of them, honest from the heart, what do you think they would say?

I have no doubt that the race war will start in Italy.

Everyone fucking hates them or finds them disgusting

>if you were to ask a random 30 year old walking down the street what they think of them
2 options kill all the niggas and moors or send them back to Africa, maybe send them to France/Germany/Sweden too

Ahahah holy shit. Australian tourists hate them when we go to Italy or France. Its literally one of the biggest downsides when tourists or expats come back to Aus, their only major complaint is the African scammers being total niggers in the beautiful cities.

a couple of years ago there might have been some modicum of christian charity and compassion, but right now I think everyone would agree we have to kick them out as soon as possible

Naples is full of niggers

Bangladeshis and Nigerians are the worst.

not even close near somalis / afghans

Shitskins and non-european immigrants in Europe are a filthy disease to european society and must be exterminated on the spot.

The browngoloid inbred masses infect and destroy Europe, they are the cancer cells of native body and the only way is chemo therapy.

I would kick them out of the city centers but most mayors are a bunch of pussies.

Here is how the french police deal with them. They are a curse on France. I saw a woman with a child being scammed for €600 at the Eiffel tower while I was there last time. They guy litterally took the money out of her purse and in the blink of an eye him, the money and his fellow 3 card trick conmen were gone. Scumbags.

youtu.be/rQt9VvBVpno

I thought Italians were badass mafia types but evidence suggests they are cucks. I'm hoping the evidence I'm drawing my conclusions from is somehow incorrect or incomplete.

speed addict on the left

>I thought Italians were badass mafia types but evidence suggests they are cucks.
All of Europe is plagued by non-white inbred browngoloid masses.

1 non-european is one too many, Europe has no future as long as they exist here.

Based

>I thought Italians were badass mafia types
that's only the southern italians. and they're more like retards.

They are subhumans, we despised them or ignore them, and they mainly target tourists, asians in particuliar.

You need a real mafia to protect the golden goose. I don't like crime but there will always be crime so they may as well be your guys. The Yakuza protects Japan well. Europe needs something like it.

Why doesn't the mob handle niggers then? In Japan it's because Nigerian gangs pay tribute to Yakuza. Same in Italy?

Been to paris a few years ago, went to the tourie spots, so far only seen them at Versailles. There were a few standing around, selling stuff. My friend started taking pics of them, they started hiding their face "no foto plz". We had a laugh out of them and did some more pics.

But anyway, if i were a full blown psychopath id practice my knife skills on streetsellers.
Gypos here in the rural areas are rare, but i still layed out some glasshards where the beggar whore usually sits, next day she sat somewhere else. Did this until she fucked off entirely.

Fuck with the gypsies, its fun. an other time we did a little painball, scooter driveby. Just hide your plates, mates.

You must be 18 years or older to post on this board.

they do handle them
they bring them here to cheat the state out of some money, then they use them as slave labor
but they are still unreliable savages that can't be trusted and it's only a matter of time before they start chimping out and resume their subhuman habits

I am disgusted by the sight of these things.
I'd deport them all