11 years in eu

11 years in eu
still poorer than turkey
let alone western turkey

why are romania and bulgaria in the eu but turkey isn't?

the fuck is that pic?

No insectoids in my EU or on my floor.

bulgaria

yet bulgarians and romanians are eu citizen

Romania and Bulgaria were given an exemption from meeting EU requirements to isolate Serbia/FYROM etc from Russia

romanian insectoid here
been to south korea last summer
ironically enough, your women craved my cock more than a nigger on crack.
This insectoid here, with dark hair and blue eyes was able to fuck your conservative woment by asking "would you want me to choke you?"
not even kidding.

Still don't know why i'm butthurt ? Pic related, by your logic, all people in SK are cambodian

I am a Greek

About Romania, pipelines, that's why.

Bulgaria met the standards. Barely but did.

About Turkey, come on, you know the answer.

lol!

>you know the answer.
not really
Turkey is superior to most countries in Europe

u need a map?

We may be poorer than the western euros but after 50 years we'll still be republics, not caliphates.
Now the real reason: the western euros need desperate, cheap but also hard working and well educated foreign workers, and the eastern European countries are full of nuclear physicists working at Micky D's. Apparently Bulgaria and Romania weren't enough for them, que them taking in suicidal amount of "refugees".
Thing is, they thought that the niggers are going to be as good as the eastern euros but nigs gon nig so they made it worse for themselves.

Why would turkey want to be part of the EU? Why would any member state? The EU is a progreddive, cucked government.

Because cockroaches can't join a human union.

because it is not evropa. Turkey will never be evropa.

Only sad thing is that ukraine isn't in eu, its actual heresy more or less.

American imperialism and western monopolies destroying our economy and draining our population.

The time for fixing will come however.

Soon.

Why is pepsi even a country?

Because they have the death penalty

because we can

Telling west and east to fuck off is hard, believe me our nation tried that for hundreds of years, the only solution would be a nuclear program.

>European Union.
>Why is non-European country not in it.

Why is China not in the EU? Why not Saudi Arabia? Fuck it let's chuck Mexico in while we're at it.

The Turks are 1/2 Byzantine rape babies, their intellect comes from the byzantine half.

Because letting them in will open the flood gates to hordes of dumb violent rapey savages from the ME. Despite what our treacherous women and numale cucks say.

Europe is a social construct. It can be literally whatever you want it to be.

turkish gdp, military budget, population is bigger than all balkan countries COMBINED

>Roach sucks own cock.

It's like a buzzfeed article come to life.

>Greek
>Turkey is superior

We got a roach visiting his "mongol cousins" in SK...

Sweden Yes

T*rk are mudshits. Corean education, everyone.

> He thinks he is going to stop us.

EU, please take our beaners.

this is the same faggot making the "Swedish women are greek property threads"
Sage

Hello ikibey.

Um...because turkey doesnt want to enter the EU? You have to face turk policies for years to understand the superior turkish dimplomacy...unfortunately

The land of squat toilets, apparently.

Because kebab doesnt belong
Its already bad Albania is joining