So where is your freedom? I dont get it. Why you even need guns and freedom of speech with shit like this...

So where is your freedom? I dont get it. Why you even need guns and freedom of speech with shit like this? Everybody on this rock is retarded in some way, but somehow cops are not???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Uuo_CiiPk8
google.com/amp/s/jalopnik.com/motorcycle-speeder-wins-180-000-in-case-against-cop-wh-1754583037/amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

where the fuck do you learn to hold a pistol like that?
that's as bad as the sideways gangstas

Yep, is it common in land of freedom?

Man Russians are bad at shilling.
Do you mean to tell me a russian posted a gif and an americam had the end of the same gif?

THEN THAT RUSSIAN REPLIED TO HIMSELF. MAN CANT WAIT TO KILL THEM IN WW3.

Yah, that cop should be thrown in jail after he's forced to pay for that guy's bike. He makes real cops look bad. Can't even hold a pistol like a man.

youtube.com/watch?v=7Uuo_CiiPk8

That retard biker was speeding and could kill someone. Anyway he got a compensation of $180.000 because the cop kick him.

Dude, when the government comes for you, you just shoot them. That's what the second amendment is for. It's meant to take on tyranny like that webm. If that guy shot the cop, he'd be free now.

Just a reminder dont shoot police.
They are your friends.

Fucking burgers are a joke. Trump needs to build a wall around the USA to keep you retards inside.

A teenager went into his old high school and blew everyone away.

1. There was a cop at the school
2. The cop was told the guy threatened to shoot everyone in the school
3. He stood outside until the teenager finished his murder spree

You can go into Walmart and buy a gun in America, conservatives defend this. Cops don't have to respond to anything, there's no requirement for them to protect you. Conservatives will defend this. They feel like the reason the shooting happened is because there weren't enough guns.
>the only thing that can stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun
Said the guy who wants to sell two guns. Meanwhile, the people who have the guns and training just hang around outside while kids get murdered. Pussy ass fucking pigs.

Conservatives will defend this. Just Say No to conservatism.

I dont know shit about this fucker with gif. Also i want freedom for everyone. Dou you feel waves of freedom then watching this webm? Or you just like bdsm with unifrom? Please tell.

Does he have his finger on the trigger?

Its sounds like fantasy but...

>Russian bot post
Quit trying to divide us. Americans might be dumb but they don't talk this autistically
This post will not bump the thread

>asshole cops vs asshole bikers
Let them fight

>You can go into Walmart and buy a gun in America
Why should I not be allowed to buy a gun at Wal-Mart? Where in the constitution does it say Cabella's can be a firearms dealer but Wal-Mart can't?

You are not impressing anyone with your pathetic internet tough guy antics.

nice freedom the usa has

lmao

He's speeding on a country road in full control of his vehicle -- even slowing down when coming behind other vehicles to make sure it's safe to pass -- while the cop behind him has to go to the middle of the road to make the turns that he's doing. Yeah, clearly the biker was in the wrong, idiot.

They are not your friends, but don't shoot them unless absolutely necessary or you'll end up dead or spending the rest of your life in prison.

>Americans might be dumb but they don't talk this autistically

Topkek, do you even know what site you're on?

no, you are russian hacker
i see you hacking clinton e-mail

>Waahhh fake Russian news where's my safe space??
You don't need to cash and carry a gun, Cleetus. Those days are done in America. Too many of you can't figure out how to keep yourselves under control, therefore, no guns for anyone.

Japan always knows. God bless you Japan. Kill a cop if he fucks with you, they will just pin it on a nigger.

>Aussie police manhandling outlaw bikie
He's probably a meth dealer

it looks like he does have his finger on the trigger.
i was pissed about him holding the pistol that way
no control, if he had fired he would be deaf and the recoil would cut his face,

This case is old as shit the biker won 180000$ for this incident.

So fuck off trying to relate this to gun control? Fucking idiot.

Maybe he is a good biker. You can kill someone at 1 mph. If there is a law it does not mean its a good thing.

Oh yeah, the tryhard gangsta sideways pistol thing is retarded. But the idiot also apparently has no trigger discipline. Just trash all round.

google.com/amp/s/jalopnik.com/motorcycle-speeder-wins-180-000-in-case-against-cop-wh-1754583037/amp

>it's a useless idea to take guns away because Steven Segal might show up with a knife, a baseball bat, and a piece of string and still kill 17 people in 6 minutes while the cops wait outside.
Stop playing with the computer and go outside, Cleetus.

>Why you even need guns and freedom of speech with shit like this?
you need guns and freedom of speech because of shit like this.

>he was speeding but it's ok because he was doing it with caution

Are you fucking retarded? Beside that he was doing ilegal moves and pulls in no-passing zones. And not pulling over for the cops is also an offence.

It's a police taser, you no gun try hards.

I thought that white splotch was his finger, so it wasn't on the trigger?

agreed

but it looks so cool and edgy

Every country has bad cops except maybe some white ethnostates in Switzerland and Denmark. If this kinda shit scares you, heh, imagine living with the niggers that cause the cops to act on edge like this.

Police now only exist to create revenue for they county.

Ididot, im not talking abot gun control. You shold and must have any weapon you want. Im talking about loss of freedom. Why you need guns in country where you can easily get a shot from angry cop just for safety of others. You dont need cops, you dont need gun control. You need your ground, your wife and fucking AR-15 for bad guys with or without uniform.

Call me the idiot written your post made it sound like "you don't need guns because X" i was replying that the case you used as your argument for lack of freedom literaly ended with the biker rich and the cop fired.

You tried to kill a bunch of people with
A knife, 1kia 5 wia
A bow, 1 wia
A gun 10-60 kia

That being said, don't give up your guns

can't argue with a godzkilla logic

Take away guns from law abiding citizens and the criminals and people who wish to cause mass murder can still easily access and aquire guns or any number of homemade explosive devices, only now they have no fear of citizens firing back.

Great meme. The #1 cause of gun violence in America is criminals doing criminal shit (usually drugs). The #2 cause is personal disputes that get out of control. What you're saying is there's never anything we can do about #1, but making people prove they need a gun before they can run around with one really puts a damper on #2. Homemade explosive devices are a nice touch. In fact, people try this all the time and it rarely works (see: Columbine). Meanwhile, citizens fighting back? Douglas had an SRO, he heard the shots and waited outside instead of confronting the shooter, now you want teachers to have guns? You want to put a gun in my classroom, everyone knows it's there, everyone knows where it is, and at $40k a year expect me to lay down my life to aggressively confront a shooter? Leave my wife without a husband in a glorious gun battle? This isn't a LARP, these are people's lives. Just stop it.

But there has been plenty of mass knife killings in low murder countries like Japan. China also suffers from knife crime that their government suppresses. When Europe or the UK has a terrorist attack you don't see people asking to ban acid or trucks, nor do you see people clamoring to "ban" home-use chemicals that can easily be used for a bomb.

If you really wanted to kill people there's plenty of ways that are much more destructive than a tool like a gun, which is useless if you can't see your target. A bomb or fire would do the job much better.

There have been over a thousand mass killings in Japan over the last 1200 days?? You've got to post a link to that. And Europe? The UK? Are you saying they experience mass killings and mass casualty incidents at anywhere near the rate of the US?

Unmarked car with shitty lights and no siren. The biker never knew he was being tailed. While he did cross the double yellow line and passed in an illegal manner the police officer wasn't properly identifiable until he was literally running the biker over and kicking him in the chest. The "chase" is fraudulent and the resulting actions afterwards are unjustified.

nah dude, you need an AR-10 for bad guys
an ar-15 is for shooting their dogs

>AR-10
yessssss