/UBI/ Basic income

Why allow poverty when resources are abundant?

If they are abundant the only thing stopping you is yourself.

Opportunity is all around you. Failing to see or take advantage of it is a personal problem of your own making.

>Opportunity is all around you
Not for some.

Yes, for everyone.

You merely fail to see it is all, and will be why several of your peers will easily outpace you in life despite worse starting points.

Africa has resources. It does snow there and rivers do flow, and the do know when it's Christmastime. But they're retards.

In the West, poverty is a choice (welfare queens and slackers), unless you are earnestly handicapped in some way. In that case, generally, you won't fall through the cracks unless you're a man. No one gives a shit about men, including other men. So you get to die.

But hey, women and children are awesome!

If you don't make six figures, you're not white. You might have white skin, but you're as dumb as a nigger. Moneh is societies scoreboard, and you're a shame to the white race.

There are nigger women who make six figures.

We can have UBI once we get rid of niggers, spics and jews. If we do it before then they will leech it all up and we will be back to square one.

Nobody cares about a man too stupid to make money*

Even if you are disabled, get on a computer and you can easily earn cash. There is no excuses that are valid outside medical. Most medical excuses aren't excuses either. You deserve death if you squandered your life up until an accident.

Until you are fully incapacitated you need to shut up and work.

Existing welfare systems have done nothing but encourage niggers and ne'er do wells to breed like cockroaches, while making it more difficult for productive people to have kids. Expanding it is only going to make things worse.

>Why allow poverty when resources are abundant?
because resources become abundant because of allowing poverty.

Only 14%(NOT A TYPO 14%) of under 29 years old live outside of parents home in my beloved country.

EU average is 40%

a lazy dog can't catch a frisbee

Resources aren't abudnant? Or did you have something specific in mind?

Tell me something that is not actually abundant.

Something that is not a luxury like strange minerals..

Get your faggoty ass back to work Spic. Automation isn't there yet.

>Spic
Spanish Person In Custody

>Ubi
>doing literally anything to help poverty
I don't know about Yurup, but here in America giving people money does not improve their situation because they will immediately spend all of it on 40s, cigarettes, rims, and shoes.

>implying...

I am a NEET and am in favour of this free money initiative.

We have to meme this..

Food. The UK is 28 days away from total starvation at all times, dipping alrmingly to 21 days during two months during New Labour's reign of fuckery. They called the muthafucker of all Whitehall meetings over it.