Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - Slightly depressed Edition

>Polls
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/

>News in german
twitter.com/BuzzFeedNewsDE/status/965593629531262976/video/1
>#120db women's movement against migrant violence protest on a concert
youtube.com/watch?v=pfJ7zBns6Ms
>State propaganda
ardmediathek.de/tv/FilmMittwoch-im-Ersten/Aufbruch-ins-Ungewisse/Das-Erste/Video?bcastId=10318946&documentId=49823526
>even more State propaganda
>Bundestag talking about Antifa blocking saturday's women's march
youtube.com/watch?v=BGA44z7v_7g
youtube.com/watch?v=5LkZTv9MqCs

>English language analysis
youtube.com/watch?v=JN5lILtlxKk
abcnews.go.com/amp/International/wireStory/turkish-group-press-charges-german-nationalist-53105721
>Turkish getting butthurt by Poggenburg (AfD) bant

>Self improvement
youtube.com/watch?v=MXnCv61NJ7g (Basic bodyweight workout)
youtube.com/watch?v=APZCfmgzoS0 (No excuse for being fat)

>Get active
afd.de/mitglied-werden/
identitaere-bewegung.de/mitglied-werden/
einprozent.de/mitmachen

>AfD rekking shitlibs in the Reichstag (english sub)
youtube.com/watch?v=4RDdgUUkaxs
youtu.be/Xe2CtQfwu40
youtube.com/watch?v=rdjHcCe1uCs

>AfD speeches in Bundestag (german)
youtube.com/watch?v=qD6g169rmTw
youtube.com/watch?v=uiqLwVSxkSw
youtube.com/watch?v=5X22Jk8Kt2I

>Einzelfall map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?ll=50.81216753012352,11.303021784765633&z=6&mid=13VaJa8XDU1vklF9xamz2kVQNJxk

>Meme Collections
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw

>Kraut/pol/ OP pasta
pastebin.com/zRU2HecC

>A f D W A V E
youtube.com/watch?v=f1fQtwWnvBA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hpZYrlGCiNI
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article173884384/Hilfsbeduerftige-Fluechtlinge-Wie-die-Tafel-in-Wattenscheid-die-Probleme-loest.html
abc.net.au/news/2018-02-16/the-case-for-a-pregnant-male-emoji/9453980
youtube.com/watch?v=FAwZu63ebg0
youtube.com/watch?v=TUOPvtVZwo8
youtube.com/watch?v=RAlYqzMa4_o
reddit.com/r/Die_Alternative/
lemma.u-paris2.fr/sites/default/files/concoursMCF/Hémet.pdf
twitter.com/DoraGezwitscher/status/967035689018765312
focus.de/familie/schule/schulbuecher-und-lehrer-seien-schuld-professor-klagt-an-schulen-sind-vertrottelungsanstalten_id_8496720.html
youtube.com/watch?v=k-_7TaYb-mI
clyp.it/qulbsclu
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>No
I'm proud of you OP

Bump

>slightly

if only man :/

>watching BT speech videos
>realize our political elite is working against its citizens
>2/3 of them need the rope
>Michel still doesnt care
sometimes I dont know which one I hate more, the corrupt politicians or the german people that just dont give a fuck.

It seems I'm not the only one who had a bad morning

The thing is people know that there is zero chance of something like an uprising of the common man in germany.
We are too docile and indoctrinated. Also no weapons or any means to compete.

Eh more like the last few years but yeah, the morning wasnt too dandy either.
I got my shit pushed in by the company boss because of an error i had nothing to do with.
taytay gifs always help.
Shes also the third weel for a threesome with my gf and I if ever given the chance. Her or Natalie Portman.

I dont need an uprising, I need people to stop being retarded. You just feel that something goes horribly wrong, but people dont ask questions, they dont want to think about it. Rather watch football and play FIFA, listen to the new deutschrap trash do drugs and drink. And dont get me started on old people, single grandmas walking their dog never had a child voting for Greens, SPD or CDU while changing the road when they see you approach in the evening. Then there are the boomers, that just care about theirselves and how much money they can make to show off their new porsche to feel better about themselves.
The problem lies with the people, no values, no honor, no regard for the next one. How can anyone fix this? where would you need to start?

>Her or Natalie Portman.
We have the same taste in women

reminder:
Yascha Mounk, Ph.D., Visiting Faculty at Harvard University, a Fellow at the Transatlantic Academy at the German Marshall Fund, a Fellow in the Political Reform Program at New America, and author of Stranger in My Own Country, discusses the future of the liberal world order.

Good man. Portman is getting old tho and it shows.
She was prime material in Closer, ever seen that? you can even catch a glimpse of her butthole

>We have the same taste in women
no tits and ass skellies?

Yeah I know it

Got a problem with that? I really despise big tits

I dont even have a prefered taste. those two just make my rod tingle.

My gf is small but has a fat ass and wide hips.
And shes the hottest chick i know. People who only go for one certain type are evolutional losers.

>has gf
>is depressed

H-how...?

I have an appointment at the barber shop now and will hit the gym afterwards, would be nice to see the thread alive when I'm back

You can have everything you ever longed for in life and still feel depressed.
Theres no easy cure. She sometimes makes it even worse without her realising. (not that she knows that im depressed but still)

well that's the definitive proof for me that depression is some sort of illness: having a gf and still feeling like shit...

do you take meds or at least see a therapist, user?

>Theres no easy cure.
Can confirm.
My depression ended after my last therapy.

No, none of the two. Too proud and introverted to talk to people about shit like that.
I tried, i always back out.

And yeah it has to be an illness, somethign is wrong with the chemicals in my brain..
I can be around my best mates in summer somewhere in the park having fun and from one minute to another i feel miserable without a reason.

guess you should try again

Maybe, someday. Maybe i just wither away.
Doesnt matter in the end anyways.

>I really despise big tits
how is this even possible? Im not talking about cow or plastic tits, but nice well formed firm boobs. its evolutionary programmed into you for millions of years.

whats up?

>czeched

Gee, they're so consistent.
I really wonder how they manage to stay true to their principles.

OHAI HC von Kutzow

but we need you together with all the other anons and patriots to save our country and our people.
so please get well soon. you are needed!

youtube.com/watch?v=hpZYrlGCiNI

Russe hier.
Warum wählt man jemanden wie Özdemir?
Er ist offensichtlich geistig behindert und hat Wahnvorstellungen.

bot or real?

>"Der baldige Abgang aber der SPD ist Parteiensterben von seiner schönsten Seite."

Bump

is the Junge Freiheit /our newspaper/?

>manchildren with fucking loaded parents who sit in their gated communities while having high life
>being able to perform critical thinking
>basing your decisions on logic
Thats just how they are. Green voters also think that the greens give a fuck about nature and conserving it, while the whole party consists of city people who have never seen nature in their life.

Der durchschnitts IQ der Türkei liegt bei 89, frage beantwortet?

nah, too cuckservative. but what's good about them is that they're not owned by any (((publishing house)))

>reading media
>not forming your political opinion from tweets posted on a taiwanese trap hookup forum

the political orientation of a news outlet isn't as important as having a (slightly) moderated comment section available beneath every article.

You mean from badly photoshoped twitter screenshots on a nepalese teaboiling forum?

This can't be real. It simply can't.
I refuse to believe that this is actually real.

I do read it occasionally. It's literally the only big weekly newspaper you can read without having to gag.
They are cucked though towards the "Flügel" of the AfD.

Best contributors: Thorsten Hinz, Dr. Stefan Scheil

it's 2016 + 2 after all!

>GIBSMEDAT isn't a meme anymore

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article173884384/Hilfsbeduerftige-Fluechtlinge-Wie-die-Tafel-in-Wattenscheid-die-Probleme-loest.html

It's real :
abc.net.au/news/2018-02-16/the-case-for-a-pregnant-male-emoji/9453980

stop spamming this shit
it's a lame meme that doesn't belong here at all

it's annoying yes, but at least he's bumping a thread that isn't that active right now.

Shut up it relates to your stupid country being up shit creek stay mad you autistic kraut.

Hello Krauts. What's up?

Ist Vielweiberei auf kosten des Deutschen Steuerzahler wirklich ein Problem bei euch?
youtube.com/watch?v=FAwZu63ebg0

That meme is truely garbage however and offtopic

an increasing problem yes. on the other hands it fuels the Volkszorn even more. stuff like this works better on normies than any well thought out meme ever could.

youtube.com/watch?v=TUOPvtVZwo8

Bump for my retarded German brothers.

Waldmanns dank

>Schwarze Fahne youtube.com/watch?v=RAlYqzMa4_o

Thanks Brudi :3

Die neusten AfD Nachrichten gibt es bei

reddit.com/r/Die_Alternative/

Alles automatisiert, wenn es etwas neues gibt dann ist es wenig später auch dort.

guess diversity isn't as bad for a neighborhood after all. at least people are safe, kek

check the thread out in another tab niggas we got memes and info to spread i dont know how i would function in a world without Germans.

sry, forgot link to paper:

lemma.u-paris2.fr/sites/default/files/concoursMCF/Hémet.pdf

>In deren Augen sind wir minderwertig
Now that is a real surprise , isnt it.

adding to this: funghis behaving like absolute subhumans caught on video

twitter.com/DoraGezwitscher/status/967035689018765312

was a reply to this gem

you just know that he's one of those upper middle class lefties who talk about how to save the world while they drink their Starbucks and never have to deal with the consequences of their policies

Yeah, I can imagine that it fuels the Volkszorn. I mean how can modern German women
and even the feminists or islam apologists accept such abnormal behaviour on German soil.

>Merkel walked out of Parliament as AFD speakers exposed the truth of the United States of Europe and uncontrolled immigration

MY DICK!

they live in their facebook bubble where they get a bad on the back for virtue signaling while ignoring the cruel reality of the real world. ignorance is bliss.

Bump

focus.de/familie/schule/schulbuecher-und-lehrer-seien-schuld-professor-klagt-an-schulen-sind-vertrottelungsanstalten_id_8496720.html

youtube.com/watch?v=k-_7TaYb-mI

i found this interesting thing. Turns out they are basically telling the truth of whats happening to the Germans face now.

well according to his twitter-bio he's a police-man and member of the greens.

At least the fucker spelled "Greuel" properly in its pre cultural marxism (i.e. pre 1996) notation.
wait ... doesn't that make him an Ewig Gestriger Nazi?

yes this is also heavily discussed on social media here in germany. basically we can just sit back and relax. the (((globalists))) are starting to expose themselves anyway.

It's been answered properly by several Identitarian and libertarian channels. And yes, the Jew was also named appropriately.

yes, and when you tell people about it your a still the evil nazi. thanks for that denazification and brainwashing stint you cunts.

can you be political active when you are in the police force? this doesnt sound right.

>checked

The teacher is a Nazi!
Because he forces the children to write script instead of block letters.

>yes, and when you tell people about it your a still the evil nazi

i have the feeling that it's mostly doing loudmouthed lefties and journalists do it.

clyp.it/qulbsclu