REDDIT NEEDS US

Anons, for a long time now, T_D and Sup Forums have been disdainful of one another. And much of it was deserved. It’s true that T_D is composed largely of normies, and also that they stole and cheapened our memes for their own unironically partisan purposes. But THEY NOW NEED OUR HELP. I’ve been instant messaged by a Trump supporter who’s highlighted how the mods at T_D are actively stifling support for Republicans in the 2018 midterms. If we don’t keep that in check, you can expect the spics and the chinks to flood into the USA. I know many of you are distrustful of Trump, and much of it is deserved. But letting the Democrats led by Chuck (((Schumer))) dictate our national politics would be disastrous.

Other urls found in this thread:

ceddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7zk2vq/ok_shitlords_listen_up_midterms_are_around_the/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dont worry about, were going to war with ourselves.

ceddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7zk2vq/ok_shitlords_listen_up_midterms_are_around_the/

The mods are stifling revelations about the connections between Parkland and the Clinton machine, including John Podesta and even directly to Hillary herself.

T_D had all the real mods removed for "violations" and reddit installed all their kike mods and now it's just a pro-israel subreddit.

Would we even benefit from having (((republicans))) elected

Not your personal army faggot.

No

There is nothing to do towards the mods, and we shouldn't. The people on reddit will rage when enough of them understand what's up in that overly controlled piece of shit site. They have made programs with algorythms that shadowban you if you're not pc. Why even spend time in that shithole? What do you suggest we do? I have nothing to do today, so I'm up for whatever.

We should PM this to a bunch of subscribers.

T_D has always been a containment board/controlled opposition on Reddit.

Seriously, how the fuck you do you think that sub is still up?

Sure shitpost there all you want, but make sure you go beyond that too.

Stay in your shithole

donald "reddit" trump retards need to go back

ivanka?

That YouTube video has a Baby lap dance

Jesus that made me fucking cringe.

But they're just our BASED brethren

MAGA

Kill yourself

The election ruined this board.

>reddit
Down the hall and to the left.

>Leddit
No. How about you ask r/ptg/?

I am sorry redit fag. The church and state must be kept separate just as redit and Sup Forums must be separate. You must go back to redit. Redit must not spread its infection.

Why don't you go tell your other reddit friends on /ptg/

KEK

What exactly is wrong with /ptg/? You are just leftypol shills, fuck off cucks.

pls be meming

You do remember that the Donald subreddit was actually set up by Sup Forums before the elections in order to reach a normie audience? Of course you do

Fuck off kike and take your Trump puppet anti-gun faggot back to T_D

The mods here ban me every fucking day. What do you want me to do?

kys samefag

I don't care it's their fault for using a shitty website

Also sage not your personal army fag

posting twice doesn't make you a samefag, reddit

And what a fucking mistake that was.

>you can expect the spics and the chinks to flood into the USA.
Let it happen