Should Sup Forums put journalists on the front lines?

I know it sounds retarded, but I'm not afraid of being doxxed. We're getting mainstream attention, so it's only fair that we have mainstream representation. The board itself would still rely on anonymity, but I think having people in the field could be beneficial.

Other urls found in this thread:

journo.watch
journo.review
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we should have an actual news outlet.

I don't give a shit about being doxxed. Maybe some fellow Sup Forumsack would see my post history and offer me a job here in Commiefornia.

holy shit CNN paid a research group to troll pol

I am working on a site to do just this, but once it's finished it will need submissions from Sup Forumsacks. I don't have the time to update it constantly.

There's nothing up yet but the url will be either journo.watch or journo.review
Which is better?

Don’t let that get around. Hiring pol/s would kill Sup Forums.

would we be getting paid?

neither of those links will be picked up by Google search

Nope, just activating my almonds. There's only so much you can do on the internets.

I like the idea but not the site names, needs something a bit more mainstream sounding

journo watch gets my vote
I will gladly sit in front of a camera, and name the jew. All day long.

No, if anything it would be crowd funded. More of a public service. But, I bet that there are enough people here that would kick a couple bucks to support the cause.

>implying Sup Forums wasn't dead before Sup Forums

lets do this shit then!!!!!!!

I also have www.jewishcrimes.com but...

The idea has to have a consensus. And at this point there's only 13 replies. Give it some time and see if it catches on.

You also have to realize that anyone who represents /our/ ideals is going to be a target for assassination. It's not something to take lightly.

Same. I would do any job really, so long as it pays for a middle class lifestyle and allows me to name the jew all day.

Sup Forums has always thought that the jew media should not be allowed to live.

Nigger do you have any idea how hard it is being on the front lines, let alone trying to do anything productive with it over the long term?

>extremely qualified (been published in syndicated media since 14, editor for both high school and college papers, graduate from gud uni with one of muh majors being journalism, interned for the National Review)
>straight, white male

>apply for (((Conservative))) outlets; get rejected because my sample articles 'didn't fit with the direction that the publication wanted to chart a course for'
>apply to mainstream outlets; 'you're certainly qualified, just not quite what we're looking for'.

>in all cases, the position was filled with either a Jew who constantly shilled for Israel and NeoConservatism, or a tranny Muslim intersectional Communist respectively.

>Apply to local media outlet
>Sorry, we're full ^__^

>try to redpill Sup Forums
>LMAO THE FAGGOT DIDN'T MAJOR IN STEM LMAO

Nigger, do you realize how easily we could have crowd funded journalists? This site has more traffic daily than CNN. If 5% of traffic donated a dollar you could pay a team of 10 50k a year each plus travel expenses of 500k a year. An editor, a 2 man camera crew. 3 reporters, and 4 full time investigative journalists. You could have people on the ground at parkland, instead of speculating on the internet. You could virtually cuck every mainstream media outlet in the world.

I would do it for free. Honestly, if it came down to it, and this actually happened, id step up. There is no reason we shouldn't be our own news station. All the kike media comes here anyway, including Jones. We go live and put them all out of business.

>expecting fucking Sup Forums to crowd-fund literally anything besides a Brendan Fraser comeback

Is CNN going to force us to un-ironically consolidate ourselves into a single entity? A single party, even? I wonder how many anons there are on Sup Forums from the US alone, including lurkers. This is big.

I've seen dudes order pizzas for schizos and pay a disabled goy 100 clams to shave his head. It's not unrealistic.

I'd do it for free as well, but you still need to survive and have travel shekels.

t. Concerned Citizen.

No. It would be unbiased fact based reporting. With an emphasis on naming the Jew.

Wouldn’t have to be crowd funded, you could start up by making it subscription only just until it was established

Still crowd funded if it's subscription only. The shekels have to come from somewhere.

your getting attention because your propaganda makes its way to popular platforms and end up appearing in searches which disturbs their representation of whatever they try to capture. Centralising it would be fine by me but just saying

what a bold, innovative idea! but no