How could you be so heartless Sup Forums...

How could you be so heartless Sup Forums? Those poor melanin enriched kids are going to get executed in schools now too! Apologize!

Other urls found in this thread:

abovethelaw.com/2018/02/you-realize-arming-teachers-is-going-to-lead-to-black-students-getting-murdered-by-their-teacher-right/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Holy shit please yes.

Problem solves itself

The black teachers you mean, they already cant stand the chimps now we have legislated natural selection.

can't abort them fast enough got to try new things

Not seeing your point here user...

>110k shares
America. Explain yourself.

:^)

I can only imagine the asshurt when some dumb niglet gets shot after stabbing/shooting another coon child by their own teacher.

I wish niggers were really as oppressed as they think they were.

I have to think that 100k of those shares also come with caveats like:
> You fucking see this shit??
And
> Lol wtf is this??
But, some people might just be drinking it up

>LEARN THE HARD WAY, NIGLETS

Or we could livestream every public school and classroom and run it 24/7 on mtv2. Like live pd

of all the arguments that could be put forth against arming teachers this is the most ridiculous pozzed fucking delusional lefty drivel ever spoken

This is the first thing I that I thought. That some cocky little nigger is going to push a teacher too far and get smoked. Instead of writing a faggy article it made me laugh though

Chimp-out, get hit

abovethelaw.com/2018/02/you-realize-arming-teachers-is-going-to-lead-to-black-students-getting-murdered-by-their-teacher-right/
It's fucking annoying to archive on my phone but here's the link.
You have no idea how stupid this shit is

A CC holding teacher is going to be extremely cautious before firing. They will certainly lose their job whether justified or not, but they also know they are going to get no leeway if it is at all a grey area. Unless the kid is armed and coming at them they are fucked.

They need culling anyway

Isn't this a win-win situation?

No black student should feel in danger just because they tryna kill someone #woke #everydayracism #BLM

The Commie left is getting nervous. They don't want ANY sensible proposals 2 protect kids to B enacted, they want some more killings to grab our guns.

>161604039
Maybe if Niggers could, I dunno, LEARN NORMALLY (or think rationally Webm related) they wouldn't get shot.

what a clusterfuck

>no guns to public employees
>no guns for private citizens

What kind of society and law enforcement those people even want?

There are already armed men put in american schools for black kids.

A society where the boot is at your neck from above and niggers/spics keep you occupied with crime, violence, and infrastructure deterioration from below.

the hard truth is they're not like white people, and actively resent us "forcing" them to live like us after bringing them here from africa

Literal fake news. No nigger stick around for 7 years

If they don't like it they can always go back, no laws keeping them here after all.

I can imagine the headlines
"Sudden improvement in black schools, productivity after teacher gets gun."

>Over 300 million people
>Some of them are retarded

would marry

You know, by saying things like this in an attempt to be non racist, the person writing this headline is actually doing the total opposite.

Yes but they like the things that come from Anglo society. They just don't like having to abide by the same standards as everyone else. Africa wouldn't work for them because it wouldn't give them gibs. As far as they are concerned, welfare leeching is "reparashuns".

Why? Does niggers have some magnetic pull if only they end up shot.

the author is a Harvard Law grad who went on to fail the bar exam

I know, and I hate it.

I never thought about this! ARM THE TEACHERS NOW!

Requesting the webm of teachers being beaten in their own classroom.

wtf is this?

sounds like a win win scenario

bots dumbfuck

Target Practice I think.

Tuesday in Amazonistan.

well which would they prefer blacks getting shot in school when they try to beat up teachers or blacks dropping out and ending up in jail for murder? one of these results in higher taxes..

Reminder that affirmative action is so bad this fat retarded nigger is allowed to be in upper management at above the law

AY YO FUCK DIS TEACHER DAWG IMMA RUN UP ON HIM
AY NIGGA WHY YOU SHOOT ME I WAS JUST TRYING TO HIT CHU

can't get over how fucking BASED that old man is

There's quite a few of em out there

>above the law
Makes sense in a way.

Bots
When social media inevitably crashes, it'll finally come out that most celebrities had huge numbers of fake follows.
And that user bases were ultimately much smaller than were reported.

>even I know niggers can't behave and end up getting shot in the class

wow just wow

The problem with nigs is that knowledge isn't passed down generationally. So the idea that "Maybe I shouldn't go into a gun store owned by an ex-military white guy who loves guns and practices with them nearly every day, and then try to rob him at gunpoint."

Blam blam, and he's mulch before age 25. Don't worry though, our now-dead ape friend definitely passed on his genes and sired another 4 orcs who will do exactly the same thing fifteen to twenty years later.

So...nogs will completely drop out of schools allowing kids to learn again, plus more dead nogs. I'm lovin' it.

Isn't this headline an admission that students in majority black schools exhibit criminal behavior to the level of needing deadly force to stop them?

The sentiment is, sure, but you've seen those webms where black students either overpower the teacher or beat the shit out of a few white kids then start dancing on their desks or whatever right? Attempting that around a teacher that's armed might have a bad outcome for them

>projectile chicken nuggets

The thought of justice against niggers had occurred to me yes

And how is that a bad thing? The little shits shouldn’t be trying to beat their teacher

that's the author

Are they implying all blacks are criminals? Because they're right.

So I'm curious, did he get the other one?

Waste of bullets. We should get schools to hand out free rope and make it mandatory to have at least one big sturdy tree on school grounds

kek

>implying black kids show up at school in the first place

Powerfull. So tray tru sistah. Slllaaaaaaayyyyy

>murdered by teachers

Not if they remember the basics of CQC

Remember the days when headlines didn't sound like a question asked by a 16 year old girl?
Only websites that had headlines that said "right?" And "you realize" we're articles directly aimed at teenagers like in teen Vogue or Cosmo.

Epic mag dump

Just don’t let the female teachers have guns

Christmas Comes Early

did it die on its own weight? like a whale on shoreline

this. been trying to sauce this video and can't confirm.

#1. This assumes the teacher is not a nigger, which is correct, and #2. We can only hope.

The training needs to include gun retention under reasonably realistic force.

LOL such a faker!

let black students be educated ny black teachers in black safe space schools.

Probably Brazil

Kid merely sidestepped and gravity brought her down. She fakes lile she was knocked out.
She shouldn't have grabbed him

Imagine if someone wasn't filming this the kids whole life might have been ruined. Fucking jews made the litigious society like this where you make a wrong step and bam, you're fucked forever kid. kekk

Excessive waste of ammo.

Women aren’t built for armed confrontation. Maybe 5% of them can do it but it’s not worth the risk. Just look at the female cop compilations.

I always thought bringing back corporal punishment would help the school system, but capital punishment sounds even better.

>that screenshot
>it's real

is this satire? this sounds like shit pol would make up.

Shitty news articles get as much or even more people reading them than good ones so they do not see any point in making good ones it really shows the decrease in attention span and reading ability in our generation

George lucas has really stopped giving a fuck

apes being forced to behave is a bad thing?

we need teachers who are itching to kill those little bastard children.

>Women aren’t built for armed confrontation. Maybe 5% of them can do it but it’s not worth the risk. Just look at the female cop compilations.

Indubitably.

so liberals do see they commit more crime, why the obsession with telling them they did nothing wrong

>brazil.webm

reading is for liberals and cuckolds. I get my news straight from alex jones.

>THEY LITERALLY ATTACK LIKES APES

harry potter doesn't count.

Are they saying black students are more likely to be in violent situations where they need to be neutralized because of how violent they are??? That's extremely racist!!!!!