How do you cope with the fact that anime is not and never will be real?

How do you cope with the fact that anime is not and never will be real?

By watching more anime.

Drugs

Shitposting on an anonymous board full of likeminded individuals.

I just pretend it's real

Anime is real though. You can buy it in most video stores.

hey, anime isn't real, but at least I didn't fall for the 3DPD jew, so I can keep fapping to anime without some bloodsucking whore bitching at me for it

But the best thing about anime is that it isn't real.

I like to think that heaven where, rather than just living in some garden for eternity, that I can ask god and he'll grant me any wish.

I'd like to wish for the chance to go into all the anime universes ive ever wanted to, and to live those lives as if I was the main character.

Itd be hard and painful going through shit where i get stabbed, shot, and almost killed, and id have my memory erased until after the fact, but that chance to change those universes in my own personal way, even if I was the only one who would ever know outside of those characters is something i'd really love to do.

So for now, I live my life being the best I possibly can be, getting richer, working harder, doing better, all for that vain hope that I do go to heaven, and that I do get to live out all of my wildest fantasies.

I believe thats the meaning of life.

But anime is real

by knowing that 3D women are shit

By waiting for virtual reality to keep improving.

Easily. That fact is anime's only disadvantage over the alternative.

Anime is real though. I own DVDs and BDs.
Now if you mean anime girls being in our realm of reality, they probably are in one of those infinite universes in which 2D and 3D can sustain each other.

I thought anime lived in japan. Are you telling me it doesn't?

I gets me down and melancholic sometimes. Realizing that imaginary women can exude more charm, personality and values than real women can muster is somber I guess. But the best thing about anime is it's not real. It's real in your heart.

Lol youre actually stupid

Clench my teeth and wade through the pain.
Every fucking day.

This.
Really all you need is an AGI who can act as the Game Master and some type of full dive VR. The non-invasive options looks promising.

>will never be real
sure kid, virtual reality will be here soon, and then i can transfer my brain to the internet and live with my waifu and then realize how hollow my life would become if i did this

Since when is the realm of science stupid?

You'd actually be just making an AI with the same tought pattern that you have though.

Reading visual novels.

because they were made by men to cater to our desires.

first of all its not real in this world, so who does it matter if it's real in one of a trillion universes, and if it were to come to our universe, with needing them to understand what you mean to make their voice etc... its only possible in a couple hundred years

then won't, but some day we might be virtual

I think this is why isekai is so alluring. My goal in life is to create a harem of intelligent, beautiful, and loyal women to pop out children for me, much like OP's pic.

I will make it happen because the world as it is now won't just give it to me.

Then it's not probable then, not impossible.

fap to clesta doujins and wait for virtual reality

I know that if anime was real it wouldn't be as good.
Anime is somewhat perfect because it exists in the world of ideas. Once you bring that to this dirty world, you would only be making anime worse

>our desires
>men desire a woman that exudes charm and class while having a pleasant personality and maintaining values that makes her shine like an angel. Being beautiful is a plus too.

It's hilarious that real women can't even come close.

In my school there was an autist guy who thought pokemon existed in Japan

Rolling gatcha.

Why the fuck real women don't get something as simple as this? If you behave and look like an empty skank, you'll be treated as one

>a harem of intelligent, beautiful, and loyal women >much like OP's pic.
>Much like OP's pic
user, I...

I don't know user, from what I see in the real world women can act however they want and still find some guy to treat them well.

This. Same for men.

>Same for men

Ask r9k how that works out.

I choose what is real to me

There guys a lot uglier than people from r9k with girlfriends reality we don't put any effort.

Fake things are always better than real ones.

Women are trend followers. They'll completely change themselves (looks and personality) to follow what everyone else is doing. Twitter, Instagram etc is their go to for this. I'd like to say this is a teenager/early 20's phase but it's now grown into late 20's and 30's behavior.

I drink of course.

Nice meme. You guys must be experts in sociology.

More like swolology

>sociology
ayy lmao if I had a degree in rank sophistry it would be worth less than the toilet paper I use to wipe my ass

Sooner or later, they will find a way.

Like how people didn't believe if I told them we can talk to each other across the planet 1000 years ago. 1000 years later you will see a perfect and real anime girl before you.

>anime
>not real

>Fall in love with a 4DPD woman
>Things seem to go right for a while
>She divorces you because she's bored
>Or wants to fuck more guys
>Or wants to do new things
>Or thought she wanted to be married and changed her mind
>Or because the internet / her friends convinced her to

Women are literally sub-human. If she's hot, she doesn't like vidya / anime / [HOBBY]. If she is hot and likes [HOBBY], she has some sort of mental disorder or mental hangup. If she's hot, likes [HOBBY] and seems perfectly normal, she is completely abstinent from sex / is hyper religious. If she isn't, she has a penis.

These days, if you try to play your lottery with spending the rest of your days with a woman, you more than likely will love miserably for the rest of your life unless you convince her irrefutably that you are the most important thing in her life bar-none.

Seriously man, the vast majority of women I meet every day is basically a cardboard cutout of a real personality.
I guess that's true for males as well, but that doesn't mean I have to accept it and pretend I'm interested in them beyond having a one night stand

by treating it for what it is: entertainment.

Let's hope with advancements of AI we will get the next best thing which is fully immersive VR.

Philistine.

>memeology

I just want love from a real woman dude.
Can it be seriously that hard?
LOVE
HOLY SHIT, NOT SUM FUCK

L O V E

How do you treat entertainment?

For what purpose?

God is not real- people still have a religion.
Your point?

Go outside more, if you think love is all over society then you're naive.

>Heaven and Hell
>Real
Grow up.

Masturbating to it even harder

>ANIME ISN'T REAL!11!
They are in our mind. Ask yourself you why you're watch her anime, buy her figures and clothing etc

I go out pretty often.
And yes, I've chosen a arbitrarily to be and stay naive until the day I die. Reality's somber, sad claws won't take me alive

If you give zero fucks about sex, religious girls are right up your alley. Unless you don't 100% align with their viewpoint; then you'll be in a marriage where she will deminize you for the rest of your life.

Women solely seek advantage in whatever they invest their time in. If it doesn't improve their social standing or their physical circumstance, they will eventually move from one source to the next.

Men will accept most women that at least give them some sort of respect with a passable level of attraction. Women will always, always seek the next best thing.

>This guy is hot but not rich
>This guy is hot and rich but not smart
>This guy ia hot, rich and smart but not strong

Men welcome being content. Women will always be dynamic.

That's what most people do.

Just b urselves guise. Not that hard ;)

>men desire a woman that exudes charm and class while having a pleasant personality and maintaining values that makes her shine like an angel. Being beautiful is a plus too.
>this level of delusion

The only thing that matters in real terms is appearance. When''s the last time you saw a legitimate unattractive heroine in a Japanese cartoon or comic? Of those, how many of them were popular with the audience?

>inb4 Tomoko

The only things wrong with her are that she doesn't comb her hair and has bags under her eyes. It's not like she has buckteeth, poor facial symmetry, a giant chin, small piggy eyes, obesity, or other kinds of deficiencies that are actually dealbreakers.

make that a 100 years when technology surpasses us and getting one step closer super human strength.

>The only thing that matters in real terms is appearance
That's only partially true. If it was the case, ugly people would never have relationships

>ITT: normies proving that 3D is indeed PD
Just stick to your Siberian Slideshows.

Masturbation.

By watching so much anime that I don't have time to think

3D is hell dude.
Its truly hell. there is no end to the disappointment and dream crushing.
Hell.

>normies

You got no reason to talk, normalfag.

tulpa

Shut up normie.

The same way I cope with our fleeting and/or relatively meaningless existence I suppose.

That's a defeatist attitude, you can make anime real if you want.

Ironically enough Plato hated art and would hate anime even more. He saw art as a reflection of reality, which is a reflection of eidolon. So anime would, in his eyes, be a shadow of a shadow.

If anime is not real, then how am I watching it?

Red pill for me son.

>redpill
>your waifu becomes real and is also a trap

Okay she's real now but she's on the other side of the world, doesn't know you a--oh, she just fell in love with someone. Sorry champ.

Blue pill. If I had the chance to become an anime grill in an anime world or a pretty grill in 3D and not a fucking tranny abomination I'd fucking take it.
Be honest, who wouldn't want to be a cute grill? No homo.

But it is real, you just need to be a Chad.
Chads are literally walking around fucking the highest quality women on this planet while their billionair father gives them enough money to drive the newest AMG and travel trough the world.

Anime is real, Chads are the proof

That would be awesome

>your waifu becomes real
>dumps you for chad
Red pill indeed.

The blue pill is for kigurumi. They're the furries of Japan.

In that case the "original" post is fucking trash and I never should have replied to it.

What if she comes with the 2d personality

Having a gf and a career

They would be institutionalized.

So the choice is your waifu becomes a real human, but she still lives in Japan and doesn't necessarily have any interest in you, or you get a $50 kigurumi suit?

>$50
Might want to add a zero there user.

When I dream anime comes alive again
>tfw even in your dreams you're still not the MC

>wanting them to be real
The moment they become real they'll become tainted and indistinguishable from the 3D garbage.

Are we talkin the full outfit + wig, or does just a suit and mask really cost $500?

you could add 2 zeroes and it'd still come down to djinn/monkey paw bullshit.

>stereotyping and broad generalizations
Mates, you're reading too far into pop culture and magazines. Your hypothesises on attraction are conjecture and speculation. When I read what you say, it makes me think of a report a space alien would write if they were to derive all their knowledge of humanity from American television.

crippling alcoholism