How disappointed am i going to be...

How disappointed am i going to be? Everyone won't shut up about it so im finally going to watch it just to be able to conversate. Like, whats so special about this show, I have high hopes...should I?

first two seasons are fine, manga jumped teh shark a while ago tho

If you like superpowers and other shounenshit then just watch and form your own opinion, fag

It's generic shounen number 1000.
Sup Forums likes it because heroes, so the threads are frequently filled with crossboarders.

Yes, just shut up and watch it

It's pretty shit and the fanbase is horrible.

Watch it but at least stay as far as possible from the fans.

I never felt so fucking alive

Wtf is wrong with you people. Why do u need to start a thread before you even start a series? Do you need to be told how you should feel before forming your own opinions about something? Jesus christ.

Don't watch it, it's just generic shounenshit

It's a middle of the road battle shounen. If you're an average anime fan you will like it, but if you have taste you won't.

It's shit.

>jumped the shark
That's not the term but there hasn't been a good arc in awhile

It's awesome. Way better than gurren lagann, k-on, and dragonball super.

fuck you
K-on is the best shounen ever made

Just fucking watch it and decide for yourself.
No one has any goddamn idea what you like but you.

OP here, just watched the first two episodes... im gonna continue watching. Good story and i do like superhero shit

then why the fuck do you ask if you're not going to listen anyway, damned cretin

first season is a better superhero story than anything the west has delivered in the last two decades of capeshit.

All Might is enough best boy for at lest 3 whole animes. This is your answer.

Mami san was best girl in Madoka too

The whole show is carried by All Might. Also, the MC is a faggot and the other characters are irrelevant.

You don't know shit about capeshit.

Origin story. Buildup. Boss battle. Rhetorics. Sideshow. Restart(next season). Buildup. Boss battle (midseason). That's what there is so far.

>You don't know shit about capeshit.
All might is a better superman than all the shit snyder did, fuck off.

You don't know how much i feel you bro
Its a really inspirational series.

Kill yourself tumblrina

All Might is literal shit compared to Morrison's Superman.

capeshit refers to movies user, pls.

Comparing a manga with a comic makes more sense.

but i am comparing anime with a movies user, damn it.