/SWEG/- Swedish Election General

youtube.com/watch?v=3NG1Q4uwRzw&app=desktop

THIS IS WHERE THE FIGHT FOR EUROPE BEGINS.
On the 9th September, Sweden is going to have a general election. This may be the last chance Sweden has to stop itself from falling over the edge before it’s too late.
THE CAMPAIGN-
.We need a list of Swedish laws concerning immigration from 1970-now. It doesn’t have to be comprehensive, but it does need the breakdown of votes from the 2 major parties.
.We need a list of European mandates & regulations that Sweden has passed into law.
.We need ideas for drawing publicity & sparkaing reactions from the left, and a list of contact information for Swedish news outlets.
.If you have a reddit/flashback account, we need to start mining information. Specifically, we need to create & bump political threads & threads asking people’s opinions on the EU. We’re going to need that data, and it wouldn’t hurt to drop some redpills in the meantime.
.Join the discord! We need to stay organised & active when the threads aren’t up.
twitter.com/ITheRoundhead

Once the problems are at the forefront of every Sven’s mind, you’re free to pick which solution you think is more effective for Sweden’s current state.

Other urls found in this thread:

detfriasverige.se
express.co.uk/news/world/767262/Sweden-EU-exit-immigration-concerns-nationalism
vansterpartiet.se/fordjupning/eu-fordjupning
legacy.gscdn.nl/archives/images/soroskooptbrussel.pdf
riksdagen.se/sv/dokument-lagar/
riksdagen.se/sv/dokument-lagar/arende/betankande/undantag-fran-vissa-bestammelser-i-plan--och_H501CU3
pastebin.com/uR6vF8wd
migrationsverket.se/English/About-the-Migration-Agency/Legislative-changes-2016.html
pastebin.com/DDnePtS2
imgur.com/a/0ekzz
snd.gu.se/en/vivill
riksdagen.se/en/the-riksdag-library/contact-and-opening-hours/
riksdagen.se/en/members-and-parties/
europarl.europa.eu/meps/en/full-list.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:European_Union_laws
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:European_Union_regulations
ec.europa.eu/immigration/who-does-what/more-information/the-future-of-the-eu-migration-policy-general-context-and-new-initiatives_en
stoppagrundlagsandringen.com/
ystadsallehanda.se/skurup/kand-aklagare-blir-sd-politiker/
youtube.com/watch?v=oLlzrBMEfwY
youtube.com/watch?v=k-_7TaYb-mI
flashback.org/t2920379
youtube.com/watch?v=5x8MBSGWrIM
riksdagen.se/sv/dokument-lagar/dokument/svensk-forfattningssamling/forordning-201832-om-statsbidrag-for-insatser_sfs-2018-32
minds.com/Mr_Bond
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THE CANDIDATES-

.SVERIGEDEMOKRATERNA (Sweden Democrats)
PROS- Wants to tackle the asylum issue, re-implementing Standards for asylum acceptance to drastically cut the number of approvals & encouraging those already in Sweden to leave; make those remaining respect Swedish customs and standards by ending multicult policies, and stop letting them get away with literal murder.
CONS- Current thinking among the leadership is that they’ll become more electable by softening the policies that made them popular in the first place, so they’ve adopted a pro-israel CivNat stance & have gone full UKIP on more radical members of their party. As a result, they’ve fallen behind M in the polls, meaning Sweden might get four more years of the people who started the crisis in the first place.

NORDFRONT (Nordic Resistance Movement)
PROS- Openly NatSoc, Going further then the SD in their policies & fully Redpilled on the JQ. Good street presence, fantastic work in exposing the faults of the Swedish mainstream, including leaking covered-up stats.
CONS- Openly state they’d prefer to get a far-left government in power to accelerate the collapse of Sweden in the hopes that they’ll be in a better position to win if they have no power, more migrants to fight & burnt bridges in every direction, then accept sharing the spotlight with the less redpilled. Prone to cause infighting if you settle on the attainably decent rather than suicidal odds for excellent.

DET FRIA SVERIGE-
.Not standing in the election or doing much political activism, but a social movement trying to restore conservative values & community. Not much to disagree with wherever you stand, and they could use your support.
detfriasverige.se

OPERATION- STARS CROSSED

Here’s a fun fact, Sup Forums- did you know that Sweden is a Eurosceptic country?
express.co.uk/news/world/767262/Sweden-EU-exit-immigration-concerns-nationalism
The two main parties- S & M- are both either accepting of, or resigned too, the EU. Most of the smaller parties have gone back on previous Anti-Euro positions, and now support the Union.
In the same way that civic cucks in the UK got behind Brexit, we can send another blow to the European establishment- by turning Swexit into a major talking point in this election.

WHAT DO WE DO?
Simple, really.
.Draw up a list of European mandates & regulations that the Swedish government has approved of.
.Create a list of major paty statements & attitude to the EU, and see how their manifesto promises compare to their voting records.
.Publish the findings.
From there, we can turn what we find into redpills, translate them into Swedish, and spread them throughout the Sventernet.

vansterpartiet.se/fordjupning/eu-fordjupning
legacy.gscdn.nl/archives/images/soroskooptbrussel.pdf

OPERATION- DOMINANCE

S (socialdemokraterna) and M (moderaterna) are the 2 mainstream parties in Sweden representing the left-right divide.
On one side of the coin, S has sold off the national integrity & culture of a people that they once fiercely protected, so that they can give migrants free shit & guarantee themselves a voting base. And M has sold off practically everything else to line the pockets of the party leader’s globalist friends, whilst encouraging more longer-hours, lower-pay economic migration.
Every law passed by the Swedish Riksdag is on official record, including all changes to the immigration laws since the 70’s (the decade in which multiculturalism was written into the Swedish constitution). So is the record of who voted to pass the changes into law in the first place.
Wouldn’t it be interesting, Sup Forums, if we could match up these party’s statements & promises to their actions? See, perhaps, if the timeline of laws passed in the Riksdag has any correlation to the rise in crime, or police spending, or social spending?

riksdagen.se/sv/dokument-lagar/
riksdagen.se/sv/dokument-lagar/arende/betankande/undantag-fran-vissa-bestammelser-i-plan--och_H501CU3
pastebin.com/uR6vF8wd
migrationsverket.se/English/About-the-Migration-Agency/Legislative-changes-2016.html

OPERATION- RODSTICK

A election-specific version of operation- redstick.
Turning the information gathered on these threads into easy-to-digest graphics, and then either downloading them onto a memory stick, or priting them out and stapling them together as a booklet.
Then, we just leave them in public places with a little note saying "read me" attached.

pastebin.com/DDnePtS2

GENERAL RESOURCES-
imgur.com/a/0ekzz
snd.gu.se/en/vivill
riksdagen.se/en/the-riksdag-library/contact-and-opening-hours/
riksdagen.se/en/members-and-parties/
europarl.europa.eu/meps/en/full-list.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:European_Union_laws
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:European_Union_regulations
ec.europa.eu/immigration/who-does-what/more-information/the-future-of-the-eu-migration-policy-general-context-and-new-initiatives_en

>IMPORTANT*IMPORTANT*IMPORTANT
stoppagrundlagsandringen.com/

When are the next poseters comming up? /borlänge here (samll swedish village in Dalarna

who is /ourguy/

We're setting a date for sometime after the first of march. We've already got a poster picked out, it's just a matter of when.
see

Juicy fucking OC, very nice job grabbar.

Jimmie "blood eagle" Åkesson

ystadsallehanda.se/skurup/kand-aklagare-blir-sd-politiker/
Prosecutor becomes Sweden Democrat, runs for a seat in Skurup's municipal council.

Magnificent marc

bumb

bump

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=oLlzrBMEfwY

Bump

SD now competing to take the lead as the largest party in Sweden.

What the hell am i supposed to do in a world without swedes?

Check the thread out snow niggas we got some info and memes to spread.

The Swede is eternal

We gotta expose the virus its all linked to it women are the key.

checked

the election year has barely started so it's still a bit slow, a few months from now and /SWEG/ will be at the front of the battle no doubt, doing God's work user

Fuck guys I'm drunk already

I want kill aussies

youtube.com/watch?v=k-_7TaYb-mI

Please send this to the fellow Swedes this guy is making it so obvious what is happening in the EU he is basically admitting to their face he hates you.

We could always use a Finn or two if you would be interested in helping out

t. Metsäsuomalaiset

I love EU

Of course bro do you speak meänkieli?

>do you speak meänkieli?
Vähän. Äitini on Suomesta, haluaisin matkustaa suomeen joskus.

We usually keep it in English or Swedish in this thread, I don't know if you've seen the /SWEG/ threads earlier but we have made great gains. Lots of Svenanons took to the cities to put up posters with our propaganda, we got shoutouts from some big youtubers, and generally we're doing well. Would be great to get some Finnish velis in on this meme war though.

That hurts finbro.

What you know about pain?

That meme wasnt me man

Very good material

Yes! Comfy Friday afternoon and /sweg/ thread is up!

I need some constructive critique about my propaganda.

Breddy good, but if you could rearrange the first sentence to "Är det här verkligen vad vi vill ha?" it would be better. Think "Is THIS really what we want" as opposed to "do we really want this?". God bless and keep it up

Trevlig helg anons!

Detsamma! Nordiskt rymdimperium, när?

femin virus 1

femin virus 2

femin virus 3

Okay, cool. We're doing work here though, could we at least spam this in Slide threads instead?

I'm just providing memes
here are some that are more related to the Swedish election

No! Bad Finn! You're not allowed to hurt the aussies (yet). Too soon!

This is why we kept the Finns on a leach for centuries. They need careful guidance. Else, they will just go berserk on anything and yell "HAKKAPELITTA!" It will be messy and bad for the PR department.

Potential där helt klart, men behöver förfinas.

Någon annan som gillar snön för att blattarna håller sig inomhus när det blir väldigt kallt?

Lel
flashback.org/t2920379

Är det så? Jag häckade på hotellet i skithålan Snorberg i Värstermanland för ett par år sedan, för det var fullbokat i Fagersta där jag var på jobb. Såg nästan enbart negrer i Snorberg från hotellrumsfönstret. Nu i vinter hamnade jag där igen av samma anledning men såg ytterst få negrer. Jag grunnade på om det var för att negrerna inte ville gå ut. Det var inte ens tio minus. Räckte med en tröja ju.

Svartingar gillar oftast inte kyla och snö. Hade för övrigt ingen aning att det fanns negrer i småorter som den du nämner. Deppigt!

youtube.com/watch?v=5x8MBSGWrIM

They are everywhere now and they're bugging my eyes.

Hej bögar, vad gör ni idag då?

>Hade för övrigt ingen aning att det fanns negrer i småorter som den du nämner.
Det varierar, men vissa smärre orter är totalinfekterade med orcher. (Jag flänger runt i hela riket i arbetet)

Nja. En röst på den lede Fi är vanligen en röst mindre på VPK eller något liberalt skämt.

bump

riksdagen.se/sv/dokument-lagar/dokument/svensk-forfattningssamling/forordning-201832-om-statsbidrag-for-insatser_sfs-2018-32

>riksdagen.se/sv/dokument-lagar/dokument/svensk-forfattningssamling/forordning-201832-om-statsbidrag-for-insatser_sfs-2018-32

Jävlar vad mussarna firar nu.

Well I was about to PSA here but I see you have it covered

Swedes need to know about the Femin virus more than anyone, even some of your government officials are infected with it! Many such cases!

minds.com/Mr_Bond

Checked, and we are well aware about f*Minism

It's worse than just an ideology user, they have to be put 6 feet under and removed from our gene pools

Good luck saving your country! I am pulling for those of you who want to live

Remove ((( them ))) and feminism disappears.

"att stärka utsatta opinionsbildare "

Jag gissar att det inte innefattar Red Ice, The Golden One, eller En Arg Blatte

Jävla hyckleri!