ITALY: Boy gets raped by two Pakis at train station

Two Pakistani men were arrested today in the southern Italian city of Brindisi, il Messagero reports, for allegedly raping a boy waiting for a train in the station. The two alleged rapists are called Rab Nawaz and Ali Imram, both in their late twenties.

ilmessaggero.it/primopiano/cronaca/brindisi_ragazzo_violentato_stazione-2273085.html

According to the information collected the two men first approached the Italian boy in a provoking way, the boy then tried to escape but was caught and brought in a small alley. The boy tried to resist but in vain. After raping the poor boy the two criminals escaped with their car, but were caught by a nearby camera and later arrested by the police, who the boy himself called. The two Pakistanis have already been brought to the local jail.

I think there's a reason why Italians have big mouths yet do NOTHING about the weekly abominations we see happening in their country.

Italians, like the Greeks are debt slaves.(well, we all are but Italy is in the top 3) If they refuse their colonizers, no EU money. (i.e. they go bust)... So, all they can do is be vocal about it. (which is better than nothing when freedom of speech is way more censored in other EU countries). See attached image to get a better idea.

So their government will never do a thing about it. (because Germany can threaten them more so than any other EU countries with financial sanctions if they don't accept unlimited 3rd world immigration) And italians, like most europeans are too domesticated to take the situation in their own hands because they're waiting on the nanny state to do the job for them. There is a solution though. For all of us. But it demands organisation. and groups of men who are willing to fight for a common cause. (guerrilla warfare) so far, EU slave governments are not at war with their own citizens. Because all of them are too passive to do a thing about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.name/traini-shows-us-the-way/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

Why'd you cut their eyes?

I didn't. It's the only image available. (it was already censored)

Still must of the Italian debt is owned by Italians, as government issued bonds.

* most
Also why are the refugees from Pakistan so sexually active? They are the worst for rape related crimes.

>Still must of the Italian debt is owned by Italians, as government issued bonds.

Regardless, it seems as though they your country doesn't have as much leverage as let's say..Poland.
Paradoxically the EU can't get rid of Italy because it would bring a complete collapse to the union.

>Paradoxically the EU can't get rid of Italy because it would bring a complete collapse to the union.
Exactly. But the politicians gain from this and Italians are too stupid to understand it.

FAKE NEWS

>Also why are the refugees from Pakistan so sexually active? They are the worst for rape related crimes.
because they are sex starved.

I can tell you one thing...
I know with absolute certainty, that this tpe of shit wouldn't go unpunished or unnoticed in Corsica. This stuff...(raped children, chopped up women for voodoo ritual) doesn't happen over there and would be unthinkable....The government would be helpless to stop these guys... (see image attached)

Anyway the rape happened last year. Funny enough the "messaggero" newspaper updated an old article today and other newspapers are reporting it as if happened today.

Prove it.

>But the politicians gain from this and Italians are too stupid to understand it.

I'm sure some of them understand the situation. But many are probably demoralized or too cynical to do a thing about it. Like most european men and women. France is no exception. Neither are Belgium, netherlands, Germany... Again, people are generally too domesticated to move a finger or take any risks. Even though most eu governments are objectively doing everything in their own to biologically eradicate the indigenous people of their own country.

Would Polish people be any different if their own government was complicit in their genocide ? How about Norway ? I've never seen guerilla warfare from your country.

Some (thankfully) are protecting their own citizens from this madness. (Polish, Hungarian, Czech republic are not complicit with the Kalergi plan). So their own citizens don't have to worry about guerilla warfare...

On the other hand, Italy's government is an enemy of its own people. And Italians are counting on the government to change the situation. French people are also like that. Slave to the nanny state and can't imagine their lives with it. We're crypto-communists.

>Anyway the rape happened last year. Funny enough the "messaggero" newspaper updated an old article today and other newspapers are reporting it as if happened today.

My bad....But what has changed since then ?
An italian girl was chopped up to pieces...Nothing has changed...it's only getting worse

>Corsica
How do you do long distant cousin? And why the French hates you so much?

FUCKING GET THEM OUT ITALY BROS

NOW

GET YOUR FRIEND VINNIE AND ROMERO AND FUCKING ANNIHILATE THE SCUM

YOU ARE ITALY, YOU ARE ROMAN

DEFEND YOUR FUCKING LAND

Have you ever opened an Italian election thread?
And the chopped girl was avenged by I guy who is now considered a hero

Corsica is not doing well either. But for different reasons. The point i was trying to make is that no such thing ever happen in Corsica. It would be completely unthinkable to have gangrapes as the norm. (like in Sweden), or to protect the rapist's identity...Or have arab gangs humiliating Corsicans, or like the French government is currently doing...Force Corsicans to be ashamed of their own history and hate themselves in the name of "human rights", "antiracism" or "tolerance".

If someone is attacked by a non-corsican, the entire village is aware of it, the following day, death threats are in your mail box...Then, you are asked to leave . If you don't, you get your appartment bombed...

What happened to that girl in italy...The guys who did this wouldn't be alive today..In France people are resigned, they have a different mentality

LVCA EROE

Kick. Out. The. Invaders.

This used to make sense. Why the fuck are we letting our children be raped, our wealth stolen, and our politicians bought?

Europe is the looney house.

>And the chopped girl was avenged by I guy who is now considered a hero
You guys need to take the situation in your own hands...secretly organize...Your hero is now rotting in jail, maybe for the rest of his life. Did he even kill the person who did it ? or randomly killed a nigger invador ?
Your government is not here to help you. In france, people have counted for too long to get the national front in power. they have lost elections after elections for the last 30 or 40 years...it's a family business and even "if" by some miracle the national front would be in power, nothing would change. Because Marine Le Pen ruined her dad's political party...and because our political systen would veto most of the national front's decisions anyway

All these are the benefits of small societies and strong family bonds. There are also places in Greece were no criminal or illegal immigrand would dare to make a move or there will be huge backlashes and pogroms, but that doesn't apply to Athens. One of the main reasons of western europe's cuckness is their detestation for familly values which, on the other hand, is the strong point of muslim immigrands.

>All these are the benefits of small societies and strong family bonds

True, very important...Individualism is just catastrophic.

>One of the main reasons of western europe's cuckness is their detestation for familly values which, on the other hand, is the strong point of muslim immigrands.
this 100%

>think there's a reason why Italians have big mouths yet do NOTHING about the weekly abominations we see happening in their country.

Haven’t there been big support movements for some dude who killed some Somali rapists or something?

dailystormer.name/traini-shows-us-the-way/

This is what I was thinking of

A 50 year old fat white uber driver raped two drunk white college girls that he picked up for an uber ride in my city this past week. But we're not gonna talk about that, are we?

>A 50 year old fat white uber driver raped two drunk white college girls that he picked up for an uber ride in my city this past week. But we're not gonna talk about that, are we?
Rape is ALWAYS a problem, regadrless of the race.
Rape from people of different races are additional problems...problems which could be avoided, instead we're importing more of them.

And statistically speaking, rapes from third worlders are way higher than native ones. Thus, we're obviously more concerned by non-native rapes...

When was the last time that a italian chopped up, cooked a woman's body parts for a voodoo session ? Why do we have to deal with this shit ? in the first place when it's the kind of shit you'd expect from some african shithole ? why are we importing even more problems .?. we already have problems of our own..

Yeah, like those bitches didn't want the cock.
Remember - rape is privilege + power. Those white women can't be raped.