Why do we celebrate

Him for leaking classified information, threatening national security and changing his gender?

>he lives a sad life
>literal traitor
>somehow still celebrated

who needs journalism?
great thread m9

He was a soldier he wasnt a journalist

If he wasnt a soldier he wouldn't have gone to jail at all

He should be in jail

Hey everyone fuck the deep state

Btw let's all have 2 minutes of hate for enemies of the deep state

Michael Rogers from the NSA is the coolest, is he not?

if journos were actualy reporting he wouldn't have acted like that.

keep telling yourself his gender matters, fag
keep telling yourself his leaks were threatening, soy boi

Kek
These shills are weak.

>we
aka liberals that worship all he stands for mentally. and oppose all the things he did but still suck his boipucci because obama

>if journos were actualy reporting he wouldn't have acted like that.

What the fuck is your point?

he's celebrated for doing their job, That the idea of a soldier killing innocents is what? they are not a soldier in the sense of serving their duty. So what is your point?

>That the idea of a soldier killing innocents is what?
>they are not a soldier in the sense of serving their duty.

Bradleys duty was to his country not to himself. He acted selfishly and was reprimanded for it. Had he not he wouldnt have gone to prison full stop.

If he wanted to be a journalist he shouldve worked for a newspaper or something and not have joined the army

"He" is only celebrated by uninformed fools. What he did was reckless, dangerous, and damaging and "he" should still be in jail.

She is running for Senate, and will probably win xD

Hes like a weaker mcain lmao

Its ok to be white, if you betray your country and cut off your penis. Maximum god goy points for that.

you appear to be countering why people like what he did - he was a whistleblower, i dont care to discuss much further user.

You were sucking his dick claiming he was a jouranlist. Begone in the name of the Lord you dirty luficerian.

>her

respect it!

untill you brought up duty in baghdad.

This makes me more mad

Than this

Natalie Mars is way hotter.

this is why the Muslim Obama pardoned him. He is being celebrated for helping to destroy this country.
Both of them deserve to swing from the gallows for their crimes.

>defend the ideals of your country
>get your balls chopped off
>get shilled against by Jews
He deserves a break

Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well

>changing his gender
Mutilating himself doesn't change anything. And we're adults here. You can say "sex", which in his case is still male, notwithstanding him whacking off his wiener.

He's being propped us as a warning to what will happen if you move against the 5th column, nothing else.

He maybe be a fucking nutjob, but he exposed serious violations of the law committed by the US Army. His leaks had no effect on National Security.

We don't celebrate him at all you cuck

This

A woman is not a man

kys

3 real holes for my Sup Forumse

he was chemically tortured. Get injected with enough estrogen and you'll turn tranny too OP if you arent one already.

How was invading Iraq/ killing journalists in any way in America's best interest? Honestly.

I don't remember or cared what this faggot leaked but leaking information is double edged sword.
You should always show light to government's illegal acts but by doing that you're also committing treason which simply makes you a dirty fucking traitor.
That's why I was very pleased at the end of the 13 Assassins.
Samurai committed treason by taking out a corrupt asshole leader and they paid for their treason by slicing their stomach just like you should.

She'll win and Sup Forums will be btfo again

He was asking for it. Did you see hoq he dressed? (Like a woman)

Oil. Where the fuck have you been?

He exposed Hillary and W's deep state.