East Asia

Will you move to East Asia when western society crumbles?

>conservative society
>no feminism
>pure women
>no blacks, meztitzos, and abos on welfare
>no Islam
>values honour over greed

Currently, Asian civilisation is superior to western, and I say this as a long time fellow white nationalist

lmao stop shilling your asian fantasies you worthless sack of shit nobody fucknig cares, it was just a meme that got taken too far.

No. I'm sure both people like me and Asians want people like you to get lost though.

Yes
Get in and integrate before they close their borders
#based

you're still surrounded by gooks and chinks. The only exception is japan

>He claims to be a white nationalist
>wants to flee when the shit hits the fan.

Get the fuck out already, go make mongrel children with your perfect azn waifu. White race doesn't need your cowardly genes.

I'd rather die than become like a Jew.

SEA and pay a lightskin jungle asian to give me sons

Im already here lad.

Got out of here roastie. You're not welcome and will be left with Tyrone since you and all white women love blacks

fuck off rabbi, if my country really falls ill go down with it

why not

Is there something wrong with her eyes? Sorry, don't need that in the genetic pool.

dont go in asia, we are tired accepting white devils anymore, we dont want your shit

rude

>pure women
More like the result of centuries of barbarian and mongolian rape invasions.

No, I am going to kill spics and niggers until I am out of ammo.

t. dead jew worshipper
kys

>Moving instead of rebuilding
Pathetic

Yes, go and defend your disgusting roastie racemixing Euro women. Not like she's ducks blacks already anyway.

Only white roasties larp as nazis online because they realised they were wrong and now need a beta provider. Just a nu male provider who shout "muh white genocide mug white wimminz" instead of "patriarchy drumphf""

These nationalist rosaries are just in their 30s and ready to settle

In a heartbeat.

it’s not worth it lads

don’t fall for the meme
trust me

Even with all those benefits, theres still a lot of Communists.

Nope, unlike the coward immigrants, i'll stand and fight and go down with the ship.

I'm here now. Japan, for example, is safer and less outwardly degenerate than the west, but society as a whole isn't any better.

White losers fuck off.

Fight for your own countries. Why should I trust you to be loyal to my country when you aren't even loyal to the one you were born in.

>move the same group of people to a still functioning society who let their society fall to shit
U wot m8?

Yes White men should just move the East and try to rebuild civilization

Why then your sons would grow up to have shamefully tiny penises that stopped growing when they were a toddler and he would never be able to satisfy a woman bringing disgrace to your family for generations

You tell me, Steve

East asia doesn't want you.

What you mean is your ashamed of your dinky doodle dong and you don't want big white cocks filling your women as god intended

>can't keep your own women in line
>you'll keep someone else's women in line.
This is why you will fail.

Good call, John.

What makes you think they'll take you in? They think you're trash.

Sexual abuse and rape are defined by the United Nations counsel on human suffering as ANY sexual contact between a male known to have Tiny asian penis Syndrome (TapS) and a female whether he claims it was “consensual” or not.

White losers let you survive and become thriving, the least you can do is stick with the winners and let us in.?

unironically yes, who wouldnt? only barrier is language but technology will solve that

This is the future for the White man. Say something nice about it.

Spotted the dinky doodle boy

You dinks never fail to out yourself and your shameful widdle wangs

Well c'mon in Sunny Jim!

I don't care to live around chinksects. So that's Australia out as well.

Done already. Life is good.

That being said:
>no feminism
this is changing, rapidly. But China resists.
>values honour over greed
Officially. As long as it's public. Practically, greed rules to a scary extent.

Dirty gooks

This. I would refuse to live near insectoids and reptiles anyways. Too different of a people.

would you rather be in the UK than in Taiwan, really?