Oh no! He's crying! Quick, burn the constitution!

Oh no! He's crying! Quick, burn the constitution!

I think you've managed a meme, sir.

thats a female

You have been visited by the bald brown beauty of bombastic blaster-banishment. Your guns and rights will be taken away only if you reply: "please fuck me bald brown beauty"

kek

its funny how 99.9% of you bitches would sperg and have panic attacks the moment you heard a real gunshot

Sup Forums betaz lol

kill yourselves

Wew lewl

It needs to work on drumming up actual tears. The hand thing is great from a distance, but it is so used to stage acting that it hasn’t realized how close the cameras will get. It needs to tap into actual emotion so the tears will come. Perhaps imagining a white male committing a micro aggression or something.

3/10

No, it wears underwear with dick holes.

SOYBOY
O
Y
B
O
Y

I would also sperg if a car would smash into me provided I'd still be alive, banning assault cars when?

lewl

Where are the tears? Kind of looks like 'it's' holding back a laugh.

Give me the quick rundown on this image senpai

Who the fuck are these literal nobodies and why do murrican polfags keep making threads about them?
Fuck off.

>he
It

Why does this ugly spic get to come into America and tell them what to do with their own country?

it's funny that the face of this campaign is a beaner what with everything that's going on in burgerland, it's almost as if it's a coincidence.

youre looking at an illegal immigrant crossing the wall to take an american's place on the toilet

Its a soy beaner

Fuck off you shitty Russian troll.

She's clearly almost laughing,not crying

That's fair. I mean, no American would sit on the toilet anyway- the pay is too low

Cars actually have a non-lethal purpose.

The second Battle of Gonzales

Wow look at all those tears

And guns have a violence-prevention purpose.

Ohh nooo!!!

Target shooting.

No way I'd fugg this goblin without regretting it later