A massive get befits a massive happening

What'll it be?

McMaster goes back to the army, gets a 4th star and is put in charge of training a trap battalion.

Charges against Mike Flynn are dropped and he comes back as DNI.

Irish potato famine 2; the search for curly's spuds

not cool brah

my mothers cancer will be cured

worth a try

>Boomer love sexy cars
>Have lots of sex in them
>Deny same style to their kids because of muh Communist utopia
>Make nerdy death traps that costs too much and break all the fucking time
I hate them

I'd be happy with that

The C2 is such a gorgeous body design. C3 is my favorite of the classics though.

You fuckers are striking out. But keep trying. We'll get a big one. I can feel it.

>Deny same style to their kids because of muh Communist utopia

No. Try overly regulated safety standards by the government. The 90s was all about making them lighter with plastic bumpers and shit, then say oh 2005-present it's just been more and more things piled on that we've ended up with gargantuan sized cars.
Things like requiring a stupid high hood for pedestrian safety and a required high rear belt line for rear on collisions have forced car designers to really struggle to make pretty/interesting designs. Not to mention destroying practicality. Ever been taught to turn your head to check your blind spot? Can't anymore, it's completely blocked off by C pillar paneling so now cars come with fisheye corners on the mirror. Rear visibility is complete shit now.

Whenever I happen to be at one of these car shows, 10% or so have paint which is a disaster like this one.

My Honda is polished out to a mirror. This thing has the texture of canvas. But what do I know? He's the expert boomer with money and I'm just a stupid kid.

It's nothing a buffing and reapplication of clear coat couldn't fix really. But outside of that, one thing great about Corvettes are they are common man level collectable cars. If that was a Ferrari with spider markings like that I would cry.

Like this one at the same car show?

Well, I guess it's not horrendous... but still scuzzy.

all faggots die

queers die

sodomites drop dead

I tried everything in my powers my brethren, I give up

We'll never get a get with THAT attitude.

Don't you have the genes of Attilla the Hun?

fucking retards, you don't get the get, the get gets you. don't bother making threads for this shit, when a comment predicts the future, the numbers will naturally fall to it

beta faggots die out with 4chins