Nana Maru San Batsu

>Nana Maru San Batsu

Koshiyama finally competing next week
get pumped for everyone's favorite quizbowl star

Why is this show not more popular?

Looking forward to button on button action.

Reminder that trap-kun is objectively superior to anyone in Buzou

I love the manga,but this kind of story is read once and its your favorite,read twice and you hate it,so I lost interest in the anime after episode 3

I really like the manga too but I disagree with the ''read once and its your favorite,read twice and you hate it''.
I think the adaptation is quite nice, not on the same level as the manga but still a good work.

I'm pumped by how they actually managed to make the quizbowl matches interesting. I guess it's because this anime focuses a lot more on buzzing technique than on actual knowledge, so you still have the element of physicality that makes more traditional sports anime exciting.

I try to compete with the questions. I actually got most of the non-Japanese dual questions.

These are high school questions tho

Is that a problem? Japanese isn't my first language so I have a bit of a handicap.

Do you like Jinko the eletric girl?

>Read manga cause anime gets me interested
>Main girl gets character development'd and loses her long hair

Dropped.

Yeah, no, get out dude.
Marippe with short hair is even cuter than before.

What the fuck is this shit? Now I don't even feel like continuing.

Goddammit.

Who doesn't?

is this the character people were complaining about the voice of in an earlier thread?

I don't know if you're jesting or not but hopefully you are.

I thought she was super-cute in the manga, but all I've seen of her for the anime was a group image for the series, and didn't think she looked as good. I dunno maybe she looks better in the anime-proper?

Maybe her brother, but just a little.

I think he's a siscon, just a tsundere one.

He might actually be asexual.

Quizsexual.