HUNGARY HATES ROMANIA???

I can't get a fucking answer from the internet today.

Help, for fuck sake m8

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungary–Romania_relations

Can't believe this kind of shit is so sour?

I mean, isn't it old commie-tier arguments that don't even matter anymore?

Why else do they hate each other so badly, there's got to be something bigger than that?

Other urls found in this thread:

gyazo.com/39b1302c2f6edfb2493e3980ddbaf478
youtube.com/watch?v=sKcCYV13XPE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miklós_Horthy#Deposition_and_arrest
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Margarethe
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Most of those make sense (but do not ask Hungarians), but romanian part is bollocks, 60% of it is Hungarian clay with Hungarian majorities.

I mean they really don't like each other, but it doesn't make sense to me.

remember guys. Always stretch and warm up your fingers before shiptposting. We dont want anyone to get injured

how is this a shit post you nigger faggot? Answer the fucking question if not, fuck off, because its a serious thread, its a really really serious issue this

>issue
why do you care about if your toilet cleaner and some roma street beggar hates each other?

The UK government played a leading role in redrawing post-Trianon borders, it was admittedly based on false intel and as an end result about 5 million hungarians ended up being on the other side of the border

Also, the 2000s Baia Mare cyanide spills where romanians spilled cyanide down the river Tisza killing off half the marine ecosystems, the romanian government didn't take any responsibility and essentially blamed hungarians

Just read the wikipedia page about the spill, it will reveal the general attitude and nastiness of romanians

>Why else do they hate each other so badly, there's got to be something bigger than that?

hungarians had about a millennium to kill the romainian population in transylvania, all it happened is they got outbreded by romainians
now they cry in butthurt about muh past when most of transylvania is made of romainians and some sparse hungarian communities

To the victor goes the goulash!

just /thread this already
you're questioning something irrelevant about 2 non countries (atleast mine is if any hungarian thinks otherwise)

Are you retarded OP? Everyone knows that yes, Hungary has major beef with Romania and Slovakia, also the Ukraine and Serbia because fucking Trianon where 2/3 of Hungary was taken the fuck away. Education - get one. Bonus point: Ceaucescu killed, imprisoned Hungarians, demolished their villages, made their Bibles into toilet paper ffs. Enter post-communism, look at language laws, look at forbidding to use local city names or local flag etc. Imagine half of your country went to China and you would not be allowed to call your historical cities in English only in some gibberish name.

>look at language laws, look at forbidding to use local city names or local flag
good
> Imagine half of your country went to China and you would not be allowed to call your historical cities in English only in some gibberish name.
you analogy is bad, you should ad that the part that Chyna took is now with a majority of chinese people

>I can't get a fucking answer from the internet today.

Here's you answer fucko:

Once upon a time the Eternal Anglo stuck its nose into continental business in WWI and then in order to weaken central europe they broke up a 1000 year old apostolic kingdom.

Romanian transylvania and Solvakia would not be a thing without the "West".

So britbong, go fuck yourself, you don't need to know what we do in central europe. We will sort it out without you.

Also fuck you OP Britbong

You cannot generalize the issue.

Yes, there are some (IMPORTANT: some. not all of them) asshole Romanians how hate Hungarians/székelys just fucking because. You know the "hates for the sake of hating". These sorry excuses of people are usually disliked by us Hungarians.
Same applies for our side, there are Hungarians who hate Romanians because they are Romanians.

look at this pick brit bro and you will understand

TRIANON BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

now whos phone you have stolen now Radu?
you should give it back after you finished shitposting

>you analogy is bad, you should ad that the part that Chyna took is now with a majority of chinese people
This. There's no point in fighting for land if both of our people are below replacement rate and getting replaced by gypsies and foreign immigrants.Yes, Caucescu harmed Hungarians in Erdély, but they harmed themselves more by not having families, not having children. Currently both Romanians and Hungarians should concentrate on building up our nations, and changing the demographic trends. Yes, culture is important, but blood is even more important and blood is what we share, people in these parts are very close knit.

lmao other nationalities populated transylvania, slavonia, slovakia and banat

italian territory in your pic is 99% italian, same with france and most of germany

None of this shit is Romania's fault.
The truth is, Hungarians became weak, idealistic, pussy-whipped peace loving bitches. We showed mercy to a lesser race and now we are paying the price for that. Blaming others is another feminine thing Hungarians do; which has been a major problem because you cannot solve your problems if you cannot accept your role in them.
Hungary had plenty of opportunity to man up and re declare war, but instead they bitch and moan.
Let Hungary be a lesson to all of you:
a. Multiculturalism with lesser races will always result in out breeding
b. Never fall for idealistic peace loving horseshit. Fight for your homeland and your dignity. Cut limbs, spill blood, eat guts - whatever you have to do!
In the end, to the Victor goes the goulash as stated above.

French was forcibly culturally united, in fact French practice to oppress occitan, provencal and franko-german speakers was sort of an example for the Magyarization of the XIX. century.

We could've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for those meddling Serbs. (Or more like the Austrian/German hubris, pic related.)

romanians are more different from hungarians than bavarians from germans or occitans from french

the thing is those Romanians Slovaks and Serbs not even been there 100 years before Trianon they have been brought in by the Habsburg cockroaches to replace the Hungarians who died fighting the ottoman and other enemies
in most of these wars let it be the Tatars the Turks or anything we held our own and didn't fail but at least third of the countries population died fighting so after those wars the Habsburgs brought in these "economic migrants" to replace the Hungarians who died fighting

Good post, most people really don't care about what happened 100 or 500 years ago, blood is the only thing that can hold a land at the end of the day

If you think that the population density was the same in whole Hungary, you are quite idiotic

>different
They speak a different language. Language can be taught. The people in fact look the same, and have the same ancestry at this point, Hungarians have the same slavic/germanic/steppe end mix mutt genetic composition as Romanians.
This, basically. This is what Wass Albert wrote so much about. Hungarians didn't care about other Hungarians, they even invited foreign settlers to populate the land in addition to pandering to minorities. Székelys had privileges, so Hungarian nobles favored Romanians as thralls, because they could exploit them more and treat them like trash, compare this to the situation in the South.

We did this, all of this to ourselves, and now what we can do to make amends is to actually care about the people, our friends, family and not let the mutilited country completely die out.

yes at the time Transylvania was very sparsely populated the Romanians moved there in droves after Trianon(at that time mostly to the land abandoned by fleeing Hungarians) the second great wave of incoming Romanians come during the Ceausescu era when he deliberately haused Romanians along the border and into Hungarian settlements but mostly along the border so after the eastern block will fail the global powers cant give Transilvania or it parts back to Hungary

Even Romania is quite literally our creation. Look at pic related. We had the chance to create a long lasting empire and protect our fiefs in the Balkans, but we ultimately failed, due in large part to the nobility constantly jewing each other and the king for sheckles (see Mohacs).
If you look at the so called Hungarian-Romanian war of 1919, Hungary had an army of less than 100 000. Just a year earlier its army numbered in the millions. Where the FUCK were these men? That is, I think, the crux of the issue.

No one can compete with the fertile gypsies

Can you even read?
I said that population density is not the same everywhere and you post one that implies that

give population statistics Transylvani from 1914

I'm a medfag
when I had my pediatrics module all the mothers and kids at the hospitals were gypsies. Female gypsies had 2 or 3 kids in their early 20's. And of course they were all poor as fuck and uneducated, but lived of from the gibs and the free healthcare for all policy
In my class from 60 girls, only 4 girls are married at the age of 24, and only 2 of the married girls have a baby
and of course I lost count of how many girls I tried to be with and realized it's useless, people lost the will to start a familly and be together with someone

give population statistics Transylvani from 1914

romanian majority

I honestly believe Romania should cede Northern Transylvania to Hungary, as it still has a Hungarian majority, and through that some sort of peaceful population exchange could be made.

Sauce

You're right, let's just give back the Danelaw land to Denmark since they had some migrants move there 1000 years ago. Nothing to be mad about.

but even if romanians were more does it imply that they should have the territory?
Imagine, 200 000 muslims migrate to your country then claim it to themselfs, because they are the majority there?

hungarian majority
Are you even trying?

I can confirm the same thing in Croatia. Where the land was desolate after 400 years of battles against Turks, Serbs were allowed to settle. These lands are the ones they tried to take from us in the 90s.

I support it 100%.
Swedes are going to have to go somewhere when their country implodes lmao

Hungarians have always been and will always be a minority in transylvania. Deal with it bozgors, pic related

looks shit

No it doesn`t has, it didn`t had one even during ww2.

dumb muttposter

if you want something you fight for it
so yea if you don't fight those 200.000 muslims they will take your land while you bitch about it being not fair
might makes right

They don't yet have problems with immigrants from the third like we do, so they like to cling onto this hostility.

gyazo.com/39b1302c2f6edfb2493e3980ddbaf478
Yes it does, tard

I honestly believe USA should cede Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, California, Utah, Oregon and Colorado to Mexico.
Oh wait... they already are

When were you when we invaded the carpathian basin, nowhere, all you did is to have children and when you became the majority(>implying) you claimed the land to yourself

What was that?

I always love me the tears and mental gymnastics the magyars pull off. It's incredible the amount of posturing they have to do in order to claim we're the "butthurt" ones while we hold the land territorially.

It didn't even have a hungarian majority in 1940, now do the math and see if it's a hungarian majority now ;)

Arpad, who migrated where now? I suggest you review your historical data, starting from 900 onward every 100 years. You'll find there was in fact more migration from Transylvania to Wallachia/Moldavia than the reverse (though somehow a wallachian's grandson managed to become your greatest king, lmao).

You really wanna talk shit about territorial losses, cuck?

Fagehots stole trans Sylvan. That was only good tranny. All other tranny bad.

thay died fighting this is one of the grates flaws of us historically we are not like the Romanians who switch side every 5 seconds when we join a struggle we devote ourselves to it let it be ww1 ww2 or any other war Hungarians back than would rather die than surrender even if defeat was assured this is why the Romanians Slovaks and Serbs have breed us out of these regions because a Hungarian would die in honor on the battlefield and the other peoples would run home to their wifes and have 6 more kids
this mentality is even in our flag
>red-strength
>white-loyaty
>green-hope
we die standing they live like rats covering on the ground
youtube.com/watch?v=sKcCYV13XPE
literally this

The hungarians are only 17% percent of the population in transylvania, and only 6% of romanian population, that means half the percentage of niggers in america. Go ahead, give the niggers 50% of your country.

>fight against you
>oh we poor romanians were so persecuted oh
>don't fight against you
>oh you are weak you deserved it

So I shouldn't trust a romanian OK

If I could separate the niggers from the whites, I would give them 90% of my country

I know the whites could simply invade the territory anyways lmao

the thread caught some steam, it looked it would be a quiet one

no one cares, you can't change history and I will not give a shit about my ancestor's mistake, only the achievments
start a war if you want transylvania so much, diplomatic bitching can only do so little

What an idiot, in the link he posted the population is clearly if favor of romanians, 49% romanians to only 38% germans. This is the population distribution in 1941 they clearly didn`t have any basis for their claims not even them, more the less now. Pic related from his link that the romanians we the most numerous group in northern transylvania.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miklós_Horthy#Deposition_and_arrest
>trying the same thing as us but failing means you're more trustworthy
Really, all this shows is Hungary was a better cock holster for Hitler than we were, possibly because of favoritism.

>inb4 "we were only trying it because you did it first"
And Romania was only doing it because the whole Axis was collapsing. Italy had already switched sides. Our land was being occupied, even the land we joined in the first place. We didn't even have any reason to "dedicate" ourselves to the traitorous Axis that sold our land to you and the USSR in the first place - perhaps that should be neglected when mentioning, the fact that we left our grudge at the door to fight the common enemy despite the fact that you stole as much land from us as the USSR did, under the same false pretext that your colonists were the original people.

Hungarians? Not bitching anymore? How will I get my entertainment now?

Does not even compare, only boland got cucked more by losing 100% of their territory in their partitions.

So you have no shame when your ancestor stole it,but you take pride in it when it benefits you

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Margarethe

>The Hungarian Prime Minister Miklós Kállay (in office from 1942), with the knowledge and approval of Regent Miklós Horthy, had been discussing[when?] an armistice with the Allies. German dictator Adolf Hitler found out about these discussions. Hitler felt betrayed by the Hungarians, and on 12 March 1944 ordered German troops to implement Operation Margarethe to capture critical Hungarian facilities.

Nope, you just got forced to do it. You died like rats for a foreign cause

Do you know what a majority means? It doesn't mean THE majority, it means A majority. You fucking retard, get some comprehension skills.

According to hungarian chronicles we were right here waiting for you. pic related

So when the war does not benefits you, you switch sides

everyone hates romania

and you didn't fight and I love how the "debated reliability" is there

What a retard. There can be only a majority, that was the romanian majority. It was a simple majority, 49%, just 1% from an absolute majority, Meanwhile, the hungarians were and will always be a minority in northern transylvania, 38% in 1941, 30% now.

we weren't fighting for Germany nor Hitler we were fighting so our Hungarian brothers and sisters can be once again part of the home country and that's a cause worth dying for
I was waiting when Poland bro chimes in you glorius basterds never disapoint

what would you expect, that millions of romainians start colectively crying and propose a resolution to give transylvania to hungary?
>stole
the land was majority romainian, not our fault you let us breed so much, you got literally cucked out of transylvania, being the nobility class doesn't let you make that many children (issues with land ownership after a parents die, too many children means your ealth gets fragmented, children bitching they did not get a fair share)

LOL You don't understand the English language, then.

Fucking useful idiot, go suck on Radu’s dick. Do you know WHY the Hungarians are dispersed from Erdely? Because that cock sucker Ceaucescu planted shit loads of Romanians in Transylvania and forced Hungarian families to mainland spread out. This is the same that is happening in Tibet that the Dalai Lama warns about. It was cultural genocide that is now further propagated by diluting the region through mass migration to the West, further dilution. Enjoy your Romanian “blood brothers” fucking mindless idiot

If you bordered a country full of Gypsies you would hate Romania too

Your own chronicle gives details about troops movements, battles and sieges. What the fuck re you talking about. You don`t even know your history but you talk about ours. Read Gesta Hungarorum

From what I understand, r*manians started flooding across the carpathians into transylvania a long time ago, sort of like mexicans do in america now. And then after they became a large population in these areas, they argued "well we romanians live here, so it should be romanian clay!"

This is like the spics who come here and then want "aztlan" to secede from america and join mexico.

>It's another hungarian vs romania thread

You`re a brainlet, please go to school.

>Fucking useful idiot, go suck on Radu’s dick. Do you know WHY the Hungarians are dispersed from Erdely? Because that cock sucker Ceaucescu planted shit loads of Romanians in Transylvania and forced Hungarian families to mainland spread out.

and? This what you are supposed to do if you have a rebellious population? this is EXACTLY what you do.
hungary had a millenium to genocide romainians, but we were to useful as a poor working class.
they let romainians have 4-5 children so they could work the land of the hungarian noble while the hungarian noble didn't want to have more than two-3 children, and having a daughter meant you had to give a part of the wealth

100%. This is why we need to deport the spics

i dont account for what the other user said but fact is you tried to put down a large romanian population that was there before you ruled over by not allowing them to speak their own language and teach in their language and it bit you in the ass, now our land is happily with us and you can't change it bozgor

oh so when romanians do it they're traitors (even though it wasn't Antonescu who made a deal with the allies it was King Michael and it was a coup) and you're just looking out for your own. Things that make me go hmmm.

Sure. You'd still be stuck with the beaner pest, Einstein.

When your "allies" are allies of convenience that have backstabbed you before the war even began, then yes, you switch sides.

and just like hungarians, you will do nothing but bitch about it
you will give welfare to spics, you will give healthcare to spics, because your leaderhip is too weak to deport or kill them
you will let them speak spanish and you will let them fly mexican flags

there is no concept of "fairness" when fighting for a resource, if you don't like something you actually do things to fix it, instead of bitching at the other part that they are not playing fair

No, they were the invaders, they found the local population divided so they prevailed. And transylvania has always been separated from hungary, with the excetion of a 60 years under austrians.

So what the fuck are you going to do about it?
Are you going bitch and moan like a woman or take it back with force like a man? Might is right. Unless you are enraging in, or funding, terrorist operations to murder Romanian civilians, I don't want to fucking hear it, because it just comes off pathetic.

Nationalism is a meme.
If you join the meme you have to shitpost.

I'm not hungarian but I hate buzi romanians

Hopefully the EU will fall and we can actually settle this score once and for all. All we need is Poland and Bulgaria to carry out a swift genocide. Nato and Eu must fall first however, let's prey that it does.

Hahhaha, stil waiting for others to throw you some bones for being good dogs.

This is the absolute state of the magyar.
He cannot conceive achieving his goals on his own because he's too busy being the puppet of others.

This is the legacy of being part of Austria-"Hungary" for so long, they've got a stronger Stockholm syndrome than we do.

This was the map of transylvania when the bozgors arived. 3 big romanian principalities ruled bu Gelu Glad and Menumorut, plus the szeklers that were maghiarized by bozgors.

you can do the "all's fair in love and war" shit, but it's still weasel behavior to colonize someone else's territory and then declare it independent. You're no better than the kebabs in kosovo, the kikes occupying palestine, or the mexicans in america.

I have much more respect for a group that takes territory through open force than slow insidious takeover from within like some sort of gypsy rat.

Yes. We are using our superior intellect to outmaneuver you diplomatically.
Sparing the lesser races of the Carpathian Basin is the source of the conflict, it must be remedied. The land must be cleansed. Poland alone could easily handle you. We can even get Russia involved, they always wanted access to the Balkans.

They are the colonizers, that why they always been the minority, thats why they have always tried to maghiarize the minorities under their influence.
Pic related is the map with the romanian principalities when they arrived. The map is according to their own sources.

>You're no better than the kebabs in kosovo, the kikes occupying palestine, or the mexicans in america.
except transylvania was ALWAYS romainain majority
Hungarians had centuries to genocide the pest that were romainians, but someone had to work day and night the land of the magyar nobility and live more or less like a semi-slave

>weasel behavior
so yeah you lost something but at least you can say the winning side is dishonorable big fucking deal