The real le 56% is England you may not like it but this is what peak genetics looks like. The ideal masterrace

The real le 56% is England you may not like it but this is what peak genetics looks like. The ideal masterrace.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1OGnUeGBnKI
bbc.com/news/uk-31691061
vg.no/nyheter/utenriks/brutal-gruppevoldtekt-i-sverige/a/1896079/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kek

>hurr mutt person on englunds soil
>so ur real mutts not us hurr lol

>implying anyone gives a shit about american cities

99.99% of our landmass is forests hills and praires filled with insane heavily armed white people bin that knife cucklet

>burgers trying to use the le 56% meme

Stop it before it's too late, this is a warning from a 90% white nation 50 years ago.

British people don't even need to racemix to be ugly abominations. Take the average slag or chav in bongistan. You'd need eyebleach just looking at that pile of pasty, lard-ridden soy concentrate. They're the slavoids of western europe.
I live in master race Colorado so don't even try calling me fat. We have a lower obesity rate than england. I can count on one hand the number of fatties I've seen in the last week.

hey take out greasegodx out of this he is maybe a mutt but he is a innocent mutt that makes people laugh and that wouldnt hurt an ant.

Unless he falls & explodes

Why not admit that you have a problem, because that is the first thing you need to do to stop the problem?

That sort of attitude, "oh he's a good one", "they aren't bad", "why not let in more". Is why western nations are getting destroyed, it doesn't matter how based they are, primal instincts will have them have their own interests above yours/ the host nation.

most of our country is rolling hills and grassland, our country isnt just one mega city filled with Muslims. In basically every white country the countryside is filled with armed whites whats your point?

vocaroo.com/i/s1OGnUeGBnKI

How long until Germany go majority non-white?

Cant you muttamericans just go away? youre not europeans any longer.

>that fat fuck lives in canada now with his thicc asian gf

Cities are barely habitable shitholes in America outside of the penthouses of the ultra-rich.

Sven, you are effeminate faggot sissies who have zero desire to fight back and challenge the kikes. Americans are the modern innovators and the new age radicals who will make the JQ a mainstream discussion before 2020.

>most of our country is rolling hills and grassland

You took in 700.000 immigrants last year, and the rolling hills and grasslands are being used up to host them.

The worst part is however how bongs pretend everything is fine, rather than trying to correct the problem.

How is that going to happen? go join ur gay mutt tiki torch march because trump is a jew slave.

I bet youre writing this to me while your foreskin is in some old jew rabbis drawer at home.

creatura por favor, we just had this thread
it's just been moved to bant by your buttmad brother

This is a true 56%er

Your skin is the color of feces and all of your kind will be purged from western nations.

those numbers aren't even remotely true, your clearly just some angry mutt hiding behind a meme flag if you cant handle the fact your country is 56% white thats your problem. You calling me a mutt doesnt change what you really are.

>be american
>be extremely butthurt whenever somebody posts an amerimutt meme
>think that is better replying like a whiny faggot showing the poster that he really offended me giving him satisfaction and a reason to post it even more instead of doing nothing and let the meme die
Amerimutts why are you like this?

You must be 18 years or older to post on this board.

damn that pic looks comfy
where is that from?

Sweden hates israel, denounces them, recognizes palestine, we burn synagogoes here, jews flee europe.

While you amerislaves pay their foreskin toll, elect jews, america is jewish, biggest israel jew pawn in the world. all your politicians are jews, your white house is decorated with jew shit.

literally kill yourself tiki alt right faggot lol.

they are too dumb to realize that's how things work.
(because they're mutts)

you cucks still Voluntarily have a KING...in fucking 2018.

>most of our country is rolling hills and grassland
really its not. we have almost no greenbelt. you cant go off-grid here, there is no off-grid.

Lugna ner dig lite, reddit spacing.

>whatabout

Mmmmm no. im white blue eyed and an aryan glorious god.

You however is some short brown eyed, pointy ear, half yellow mongrel lol.

He's Greek.

We need race mixing anyways, british women are fucking genetic abominations. British ethnonationalists are fucking insane, unless they are ethnonationalist just for males because the women here are not worth anything.

>ameribub education
Also, monarchy isn't a bad thing.

Ya boobay?

i dunno i just googled cityscape wallpaper, /wg/ sometimes has some good ones.

having monarchy is literally the most european/white thing in the world.

Go away white pretender. acknowledge your mutt roots.

we need selective race-mixing from nords and russian women, not the fucking ugly wogs we are getting

wait that makes some african countries white?

*gets build on forest to house immigrants*

You sound too weird. This is probably what you look like.

are u fucking blind? every half caste girl i've seen be it half black (mainly) or half poo (only a few i've seen) or latinas are hot as fuck, especially relative to our own women

you have to go back

No, those are nomadic tribes, not actual Kingdoms.

That amerimutt meme is really cutting you deep doesnt it cleetus?

Amerimutt is a Mexican. That’s where the meme came from

More like the golden one

I took psychology. I can tell you are compensating for some kind of inferiority complex you have.

no sir, even those you consider white in america are barely white to european standards. you are all more or less 1-54% negroid/mestizo/native/hispanic whatever.

"American Le 56% Face" was made by eurocucks because they're tryring to escape the reality of what their people has become

Classic projection

>How is that going to happen?

We are in the process of removing the multicult brainwashing white westerners have been subjugated to.

What is your plan for saving Swedes from becoming a hated minority, if you don't think our plan will work?

Your king just gave a medal to this woman, and that is cuckery that is hard to comprehend for an outsider.

Uuhhh no. Race mixing wasn’t even allowed in our country until 50 years ago. Whites have been only breeding with other whites for 100’s of years here

Except they are becoming non-white at a far faster pace than we did; hardly a decade or two.

This thread is already cancer.

>in all fields.

DUDE IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR FUCK TRADITION AND SHIT

Kek. Keep trying Juan jamalberg.

I love dismissing you americans as white whenever you bring up this thread because thats how things are and you cant handle it.

its that simple mr el atrocidad

Looks very brazilian.

Amerimutt is a Mexican, nice try though

Shes from amerimuttia so shes your responsibility, thanks for that.

you have been racemixing withint the (white) american standards, whch is everything except negroid so still mutts.

>You calling me a mutt doesnt change what you really are.

I didn't call you a mutt, and it's british main stream sources that are talking about a million bong grills.

>And yet this is hardly a new problem. Experts have been warning for decades that up to a million children in Britain are victims of sexual abuse - each day.

bbc.com/news/uk-31691061

The royal bloodline in the U.K. literally just got blacked. You're defending a race mixing monarchy. But then, you swedes love the bbc, don't you?

What are Swedish standards?

It could be beneficial to both sides in their case though.

on balance tho

delusional lad, only the upper class home counties girls are worth anything here, 80% of women look like their face was melted off and reattached

>The real le 56% is England
Its true, this meme is projection from massive buttrage. Everyone spamming it is a bigger mutt that you, Jamaal.

White is everything except for black, Asian, and mestizos like middle easterns, Hispanics, Indians. So no, I mean, the worst white DNA could be Irish or Italian, but really, all Europeans are equal, and there’s nothing remotely scientific you can say to refute that.

first of that prince isnt even in line to the crown and its rather he colonized her than she blacked him, thats not how things work mr el abominacion

A king that serves no purpose whatsover in ruling matters, what's your point?

It was the Swedish king that gave her a medal, and I read it Fria Tider, a Swedish new media site that actually does something to stop the Swedish genocide.

that guy is from greece you moron

GGX gang gang couch andy TriHard

Mods just sent the last mutt spam thread to bant, here the same faggots set up another. Imagine being that dedicated. Hope mods give global bans this time.

>psychology
>thinking it's science though the fact that it doesn't follow the scientific method
Fucking kek

How is that relevant for you, if Swedes don't survive?

Is it because you are so ashamed over your own country, that you need to shit on the ones you feel are below you?

>defending racemixing in the #1 family in the UK, the family represents the UK around the world.
Are you a brit expat who moved to sweden for the bbc?
>white DNA could be Irish or Italian
>white DNA
>Italian
Eyetalians aren't white, bro.
(You)

>t. la creatura

>Be OP
>Be gringo fag mistery meat
>Creates post to excuse himself for not being white

The EU, Sweden, and globally all basically have the same standards for white. It’s POL’s autistic standards that are different. Some say Slavs, Irish, and meds aren’t white. Then the really autistic say only blonde hair and blue eyes is white, even though that was a lie made up by the soviets after world war 2, they said that’s what the Nazis believed to make the Nazis look like pseudo scientific nut jobs, and to divide whites.

Lmao

Mariannelund was where this rape happened, right?

vg.no/nyheter/utenriks/brutal-gruppevoldtekt-i-sverige/a/1896079/

D&C threads gets slided.

>sliiiide

Cancer: the thread.

Don’t be retarded, except for the nigger, they’re all white. Italians are white. Some aren’t though, because they mixed with other non Europeans.

>ITT mutts call each other mutts

"white" hahahahaha oh my dog are you kidding me you are fucking a white male

>Be OP
>Be gay
>Be a meme denier

Please come back mijo

White people are just Europeans who descend from the Indo-Europeans tribes who conquered Europe and Indo-Europeans is what Hitler referred to as Aryans.
Indo-Europeans were the progenitors of the R1a and R1b paternal haplogroups. R1a is the original haplogroup and R1b is a direct mutation of R1a.
"Isn't haplogroup just Y chromosome linage." To an extent, yes. If a white man goes to China, marries a Chinese women and has a son and that son then does the same and the grandson does the same as well, the great grandson will barely have any European DNA yet would still be apart of his Great Grandfather's haplogroup.
Haplogroup isn't the same as a genetic cluster, HOWEVER, when you have a group of people who all predominantly came from the same paternal ancestors, it means they all received genetic material from the same source. And we know for a fact that the source was Indo-Europeans. Haplogroups are heavily associated and used as evidence for genetic admixture to tell which populations share genetic ancestry.
I use haplogroups to prove my point as they're easy to understand and used as reference when talking about group genetic ancestry.
Being of a R1a or R1b haplogroup doesn't automatically make you white but white populations have predominately R1a and R1b haplogroups.
Haplogroup N is found throughout Northern Eurasia, especially among the Uralic peoples. It seems to have originated in South East Asia, in either the regions of Southern China or Indochina and spread north and then west.
Haplogroup I is from the Palaeolithic Europeans who inhabited Europe before the Indo-Europeans migrated there.

Im not defending racemixing im correcting your false statements, also why are you so against racemixing if you are mixed yourself? its like a jew being a nazi.

We are all in the same boat here, or more correct, every white country is being turned non-white if we don't stop it.