Armed guards in schools will solve the prob-

Armed guards in schools will solve the prob-

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/R7KSG
youtube.com/watch?v=v23LPzfqD_M
twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/966021647626002432
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>you don't need guns the police will protect yo-

By this logic we don't need the police at all..

>this one guard was a cowardly piece of shit
>therefore we shouldn't ever guard anything, EVER!

>spot multiple gunmen
>call for backup as is procedure
>gets blamed by media for cowardice
>never get interviewed despite a bunch of Jewish brats getting wall to wall coverage
>kill self by being run over repeatedly by cement truck.

>Previous false flag results in calls for guns in schools
>Add another shabbos goy to the next one
>See guns in schools don't work

Lol my uni has 6 soldiers in front of it+ undercover police and mossad jews. Try to make a mass shooting there.

In all seriousness you need 4 soldiers each entrance of highschool, it is nothing. Stop being stingy

>be told not to intervene by superiors
>get thrown under the bus
>dont have armed guards by your kids, goy!

This would all be better if the nation was white, drug free and had mental health institutions

> school and prison should be indistinguishable

>be fat school guard
>got put on duty after decades on the streets
>knees hurt
>back hurts
>stupid kids always complaining and bitching but you like them anyway
>could be worse
>3 months till retirement so whatever
>wait a minute
>did a car just backfire
>no that's gunfire
>from inside the school
>am scared
>how many shooters are there
>am scared
>are they coming out
>dont want to die
>ill just secure this exit till backup arrives
>oh god they're still shooting
>did i fuck up
>where the fucks my backup...

>had mental health institutions
Well good thing the republicans do everything they can to cut funding and make it so it's not covered under insurance plans

>after people were killed in 9/11 attacks:
every airport had armed military personnel at every airport entrance
after multiple school shootings:
:)

If no one was allowed to own guns then this situation would be so unlikely (as the black market price of guns would increase dramatically) that you'd be safer overall even if you couldn't defend yourself it does happen.

The timing of the release of this information is purely coincidental.

Since when did calling a 10-1 take 5 minutes?

>airports and prison should be indistinguishable

>le cops r deh sooper dooper operatur meme
Fucking pussies lol. And they want to be compared to military.
I know if there were any vets with guns nearby they would have raided the shit out of the school.

And probably have their PTSD triggered then kill half the school just to feel alive

Broward County deputies had (or have) specific orders to ignore criminal activity as much as possible so their crime statistics go down, which means moar government funding. Check this here archive of an unrolled thread on Twitter.

archive.is/R7KSG

Broward County intentionally ignored most criminal activity to drive their statistics down as much as possible.

archive.is/R7KSG

archive.is/R7KSG

If every option would've been worse then just confiscate all of America's guns and carpet bomb anyone who refuses to hand them over.

>coward hides
>police will prote-

What if the teachers had guns? Israel doesn't have many school shooting with their system.

Hey, donut mess with Officer Mike Brikowski. He knows what he's doin'.

American public schools are already indistinguishable from prisons except for the lack of authority

It would be nice if someone investigated that question.

I wonder who could possibly want to disarm the citizenry you glowing ponyfaggot.

>What if the teachers had guns?
> teachers with less training than police in how to handle dangerous adversarial or active shooting situations will surely become operators in the moment

Israel solves their gun problems by deporting to Europe or enslaving immigrants. Schools are fine because there are no goys there

Hmmm, an accurate reply to your bullshit was removed.

>safer overall even if you couldn't defend yourself

Its called training. And why is giving someone the chance to defend themselfs so fucking horrible?

Yeah it's funny seeing people arguing that this is proof that armed teachers wouldn't change anything.
All it shows is that the designated "good guy" was a coward, meanwhile there were teachers inside the school who risked/gave their unarmed lives to save students.

If teachers volunteer for training, or if schools weren't no gun zones therefor anyone with a CC can carry, then they're about as trained as anyone else who can carry a gun in public, which is better than nothing. Are you saying we need Navy Seals to guard our school or something?

Works in Chicago.

Then pull this.

> black market price of guns would increase dramatically

you don't need the 2nd Amendment, the Gubbment is there to protect yo--

> you need to do police style accuracy and pressure training as police in addition to your teaching duties.
> maybe we'll give you a tiny bonus. MAYBE
Sounds like a plan to get worse teaching

People in Chicago are allowed to own guns. The Constitution doesn't suddenly end at the Chicago city limits, cuz.

No donuts for him!

Other cops have kicked ass. See Antigo Wisconsin school dance shooting.

>be me
>american school guard
>hear gunshoots
>shit
>enter with my gun
>Pelosi appears from nowhere and yells at me
>"this is a gun free zone, you bigot"
>apologize
>leave the school
>she yells at me for 6 minutes
>be fired for entering the school with a gun

>IMAGINE IF THE DEPUTY WAS WHITE
all the nignogs rioting, BLM, etc.

If self-defense was illegal, but as a result the situations where self-defense was necessary decreased even a little, then it is better. The state doesn't have to be perfect, it just has to do better than the general populace to be a better alternative.

Bullying/anxiety problem solved.

Mag dump.

How much worse can it possibly get?

It does to bearing arms. How many CC permits?

>gun free zone
The Florida school had an armed guard

>He never approached the gunfire for 6 minutes even though he was fully armed
How can you burgers justify this? This essentially btfoes the whole "good guy with a gun (ggwag)" premise of gun ownership when a guy whose job it is to protect refuses to utilize it. Literally neck yourselves dumbfucks (or tacit liars)

It has to be on your end. Did the page refresh or something?

>CNN try’s to pivot to deflect armed personnel in schools
>doesn’t realize they’re sabotaging the”depend on police” defense
Check and mate

Oh and about the mid terms.... thanks

That stood by and did nothing, not an argument.

Would you decide whether you want to be a statist or support explicit constitutional rights already G-man?

Hey, that's me.

>carpet bomb gun owners
>there's probably at least one on every block of every town and city in the nation

Enjoy ruling over a pile of ash, dipshit

How so? He wasn't a good guy with a gun, he was a coward who stood there and did nothing. Theres a bit of a difference. Look what happened to the church shooter.

Broward County deputies had explicit orders to ignore most criminal activities to drive their statistics down, and doing so would guarantee more government funding.

archive.is/R7KSG

Someone else's reply to you didn't get deleted because of "my end".

>when you enter a thread and can't decide whether you'll argue pro or con this time
Sorry, I'm drunk.

He wasnt a good guy. He was a coward in a uniform. Fucking leafs

Fine, I'll just have to check myself then. It's like trips are nothing these days!

"Government is my God" libshits BTFO!

Don't a lot of cops only shoot their guns once a year to pass standards? Your average enthusiast probably shoots at least once every month or two, more if they have the money and/or are really into it.

>enter thread just to start shit without espousing my actual beliefs
I do this too

why do you have this saved? despicable

>You don't need a gun, the police will protect y-

A SRO selected in liberal jewville was probably selected on the basis of his wish to be a grab-ass, high-fiving, lenient, empahtetic mentor.

As opposed to some guy in rural Wisconsin who's been shooting deer since he was 8.

Heck, he coulda been a jew like the Chief of police. Cowards and rats.

Cops are cowards, the difference:
video
video is humiliating police
Jewish school?
if so, yeah, we’ll be hearing A LOT

Sometimes I'll enter a thread and realize the gun-rights advocates have too much support, so I support the other side. The problem is that I'm a libertarian so I can't argue the other side without sounding like a total statist.

>School had armed guard
>Students didnt steal his guns
>He didnt brain some innocent black kid

Libs btfo

they already are

I like it how we are all turning on him as if he did something wrong. This was a planned event, and he is being crucified in an attempt to shift focus from the actors, the pure kills and no injuries, multiple shooters, etc.

Armed guards not pussy fucking cops waiting to retire. Dude wanted to live for his pension and fuck his oath.
Anyway he was told it was an "active shooter drill" and to stand down.

It's funny how the MSM and Liberal democrat politicians who always lie to the public doesn't want them to have guns.

If I did nothing but lie to my wife all the time I certainly wouldn't want her to have a gun.

It's all a fucking show.

They would if there were more and had gear for this kind of situation.

Lol it did for 30 years you dingle berry, did you not know about the handgun ban?

Quit being a faggot, if you don’t have coherent beliefs then just shut the fuck up and kill yourself

This is why we need to remove gun-free zones from schools. Because you can't tell if the armed guard is about to retire or not.

SROs are there to search lockers and arrest/intimidate students not protect them. the kid who wanted veterans as guards had a better idea. soldiers have better training than cops.

Who is that armed PUSSY .
And why is his background NOT all over pol/ ???
What's his RESUME ????

This.
>Fuck the police. They be killing us!
>Give up your guns! Trust the police.
Liberals are retarded.

>police style accuracy

now I know youre trolling

In this case liberal faggots need to be convinced with arguments assuming that it was legit, or you're automatically an alex jones following redneck inbred retard.

Arguing the other side trains you in debate. You need to know arguments from the other side before someone who actually believes them argue against you. It's also good to know what your enemy is going through.

Anybody have any sauce on this faggot? I have this nagging feeling he couldn't cut it on the force, and they decided to move him to an "easy" job at the school so that he could "earn his retirement" rather than them having to sack him altogether.

How so? He was obviously not a good guy

hall pass robots and ceiling mounted sentry guns when?????

If self-defence is illegal, you'd be sending rape victims to prison.

>when the first post is the best post

How? It just proves there can be a scaredy cat with a gun. Maybe if there were more people with guns there'd be a chance there'd be someone brave enough to stop him. Which supports more armed guards at school and CC within school zones.

Are you saying that just because this scaredy cat with a gun did nothing we should ban guns altogether?

>in
>in is the same as out
>inside the school is the same as outside in a police cruiser
>pol BTFO
Try harder.

It's happened plenty of other times, retard. It just doesn't go viral because the TRAGEDY WAS AVERTED.

Fucking leaf.

you're and Idiot, it was a pussy sucking the systems tit for a check, he didn't want to do the job and should not have been there. but the police Union makes it impossible to fire cops so the idiot sheriff wrongfully allowed him to be responsible for defending the lives of 1,000's of children.

twitter.com/nowthisnews/status/966021647626002432

>How can you burgers justify this?
Justify a state designated enforcement officer refused to protect its citizens? By advocating that regular citizens arm themselves and take control of their own defense and agency.

Wow. Extremely pathetic. I feel bad for him, humiliated for the whole world to see not even just the personal knowledge of,it.

We don't have to take a bullet for you faggots. We can watch you get shot up, hacked up, beat up, raped, and all we have to do is nab the nigger after the fact and fill out paperwork. Then it's off to the donut shop and back home safely at night. Supreme Court said so. Fuck you, mundanes. Please ban your guns so we can blast any puke who reaches for anything without hesitation and you can't do jack shit.

cop resigned, which means full pension
firing a fucking cop is next to impossible

I live in a city with a police station within 4 min (2 min if they have their emergency lights on).

I had to call the police once when chevy suburban full of beaner gang members tried to kill another beaner by 3 of them jumping out and kicking the shit out of him and then the truck trying to run him over by jumping the curb.

Called the cops while it was happening. They took 15 minutes to get to the scene. The one beaner managed to jump a wall and run away. The perpetrators were able to leave the scene. The cop came out asked what had happened. Took like 10 minutes to take down statement looked at the bald patch the truck left on my lawn, shrugged his shoulder and took off.

Tldr: Police response time is not good

>pelosi calls you a bigot for having a gun

LEAFPOSTBESTPOST