Battle Girl High School

Kill those who dare lay a finger on mumi.

Principal Usami a cute.

I'm surprised anyone is still watching this. I mean shit, I'm still watching Dive

>that parallel world reveal
Fuck lads.

Girllets, when will they learn.

Hayamin is GOAT.

How much Kaede in this episode?

Not a lot.

This anime keeps getting worse.

This wolf isn't scary enough.

>Renge wearing Asuha's animal costume

I really like this staff

So that's Misaki's sister/alt-Miki under Iris's control, right?

I have 3 episodes in my HD. Should I go for it?

How many Mumis this episode?

Lots

I really like the number of Renge on the Anime. I thought she'd have less line because I hardly see Jolno does anymore VA.

Careful, she can and will erase your memory.

>Sumippe yelling daddy
This is great. Poor Yuri.

I think it's alt-Miki while Misaki is alt-Miki's little sister, based on the preview.

Just do it. People here drop it because no such thing as character introductions, so the one that still stick with this are the one who plays or played the game, seiyuufag, or have nothing to watch.

For us who plays the game, this anime is 9/10. Deduction came from the inevitable low budget animation. Fucking JewPL

>user posting fanart I did of Mumi

Feels good.

She was in Clockwork Planet earlier this year and she's still voicing in Symphogear. She's just not as prevalent as some other VAs.

I heard a rumor that she will not do VA anymore and focus on anisong, that's why I thought her role as Renge will be minimal. All these Renge and especially episode 6 are making me a happy man for a Rengefag. She was the first reason I played this game after all, because she was voiced by Jolno.

It's niche as shit. Unless you played the game then don't bother.

Asuha best girl.

It's a nice mostly-lighthearted show if you just want something to relax while watching on Sundays.

Indeed she is. Kind of disappointed that she doesn't get her episode. But she does take the role as leader at least.

This episode had an acceptable amount of Urara.

>forever cursed to dead threads
>and now cursed to late subs too
Oh well.

Subs have been out for hours. Stop relying on HS.

Ah, Sakura finally got an endcard.

mumi

Ojou-sama best girl