KyoAni

What is their best show and why is it Phantom World?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13802589
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Phantom World was picking apart terrible writing and showing the audience why it doesn't work. Phantom World is genius and the greatest deconstructive work of the decade.

Don't forget their characters, who are Evangelion tier.

Kyoukai no Kanata.

Not this shit again. Can't you leave that series alone?

Name one flaw. I'm serious. The cast has iconic designs, the animation is on the tier of anime movies, and the writing is on point.

He said that Phantom World was good.

What is this thread and why is it bait?

>I'm serious

No, you're falseflagging purely to stir controvery, and you have been doing this shit for a while now. Just stop.

Shit bait aside, we can all agree it's Haruhi, right?

This is even worse bait than the OP.

>we can all agree it's Haruhi, right?
I dont see how a mediocre brainlet show with atrocious art direction could ever take that spot. Not like KyoAni shows ever had good writing (before or after Phantom World) but usually they at least look good. Haruhi doesnt even tick that box.

>Phantom world
No

No. K-On, Nichijou, and Hyouka are all correct answers though.

>Phantom World

Jesus fucking Christ. Even forgettable shit like Kyoukai no Kanata and Tamako Market (except for the movie) were better. Even Koe no Katachi mess of a movie is better. Even the mediocre as fuck Chuuni season 2 is better.

I would literally rather watch some shitty ass recap movie than the shit stain that is Phantom World.

>except for the movie

Phantom World is the only KyoAnus show I didn't watch, didn't seem appealing to me.

To be honest though, Nichijou, Hyouka and Hibike are shows that I really enjoyed. I also unironically liked Free!

Let's settle this once and for all
strawpoll.me/13802589

>shaft fanboy false flagging again

dont you have some monogatari threads to be at

Alright I kind of fucked that up. I'm not even sure where I was going with that. I actually rate Tamako Love Story quite highly. It's up there with the likes of Hyouka, Disappearance, Hibike and K-On!. I unironically consider myself a KyoAni fanboy but Phantom World makes me really fucking angry. I often question if it's a KyoAni work at all, because it makes no fucking sense to me how it got made and how it ended up being such a fucking disaster.

It was a practice project for their noob animators.

Probably just needed their IP to adapt for that year.

This isnt a popularity vote. If youd ask if CGL or RahXephon are better then the average pleb will say CGL. Same applies to Monogatari and Hyouge Mono, or Aldnoah Zero and Fafner and so on. Popularity means notthing, in fact it rather speaks for how dull something is.

That doesn't really explain it, the animation was fine. It's just that I hated the characters, the premise and the story. I hated everything but the animation with a passion.

That explains it. I really fucking hope that everything related to this IP flopped.

Yeah, you sound like you're just as bad the OP with his falseflagging. There is no reason to hate the characters or the story all that much, even if you didn't like them.

clannad has the best story

I don't even know what CGL is

>ended up being such a fucking disaster
Sounds like almost all KyoAni shows. They are pretty well known for having atricious writing and mediocre audio design. Thats something that is accepted by anyone but blatant fanboys and r/eddit. KyoAni has nothing but its animation, and even the animation because less impressive with every show becuase theyve made it a habbit to frame scenes in ways that heavily reduce workload. Quite frankly, I dont get how someone can be shocked about a KyoAni show being a mess, this is the standard.

>falseflagging

u fucking wot m8

I honestly don't understand how you even came up to that conclusion. PW is a fucking embarrassment, simple as that.

And you mate are just shitposting. PW sticks out like a sore thumb amongst the masterpieces that KyoAni have created, it's a complete oddity. That probably comes down to the source material.

>Anime that will be talked about 10 years from now
FMP, K-on, Lucky Star, Hyouka, Dragon Maid (and S2), Koe no Katachi
>Will be forgotten 10 years from now
Euphorium, Chuunibyou, Nichijou
>Already forgotten
Haruhi, Clanned, Free, Tamako Market, Phantom World, Amagi, Kyoukai no Kanata

K-On! or Nichijou if we're only talking shows, otherwise Koe no Katachi deserves a nod as well.

>amongst the masterpieces that KyoAni
???

You gotta learn how to not make your bait boring to read.

Munto is far worse than Phantom World. PW is only a little worse than Kanon and Clannad

>Already forgotten
You forgotten Air.

>People will be talking about Dragon Maid years from now

No one talks about FMP anymore

fuck off

>he says this while bumping the thread